Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We have finally reached south africa status

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>south africa status
      Heh, jokes on us. South Africa is rising while the West is degrading into a shit hole like the world has never seen before

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LMAO South Africa isn't rising in any category except blackouts, errr that's not pc, "load shedding" which makes it literally impossible to operate a business. Hell their national electric company just quit and blamed blacks for the grid failing before they tried to poison him to or three times.

Shits a joke there's no way anyone believes SA is a rising country. Even the delusional Afrikaners living in PMC patrolled green zones don't believe that.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

SA is experiencing a brain drain like nothing ever witnessed. Problem is anyone else resourceful enough to be rich in a dying country is finding it increasingly harder to do well for themselves. They may find it difficult to leave.

The smart South Africans left with nothing but the clothes on their back and a plane ticket. They're doing fine now.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In terms of South Africa what is going to happen to all that urban infrastructure built before 1990? So many skyscrapers built in the 20th Century predicated on whites maintaining them forever that are starting to get up there in age. I doubt any proper maintenance has been performed on these structures either. It feels like we haven’t seen anything yet.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're just hoping it stays up forever. This is the reality of black-ruled South Africa and people are getting tired of blaming the ANC for it. This is very clearly a problem that blacks cannot run a white society and they have made sure that this cannot be proven, because their race quotas make it impossible for anyone to fix the problem to any effectiveness. It's just unlimited institutional rot.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Rwanda and Ethiopia are actually doing fine

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I was one a business trip to Pretoria about 6-7 years ago. The first time in my life i saw someone trying to harvest the cables from street lights. Not even our gyppsies are that stupid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The first time in my life i saw someone trying to harvest the cables from street lights.
            Yep, infrastructure is for someone else to take care of. Those people would do the same in the USA except that the police and local population aren't totally corrupt as of yet. When the local population tolerates crime due to the "snitches get stitches" movement, then the USA will fall apart.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>South Africa is rising
        gonna need a source on that one dawg

also south africa is part of "the west"

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Stop watching MSM

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonynous

>We have finally reached south africa status
      We're not quite South Africa status yet.
      We don't have blacks hammering 10 year old girls hands to tables before raping them.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Maybe the concept of manned gas stations is smart after all. Kek
    Only when we live in a diverse multicultural society
    This would never happen in Norway or Iceland.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"diverse multicultural society"
      >white trash on meth are the ones known for stealing copper wiring

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>white trash on meth are the ones known for stealing copper wiring
        I know that sounds incredible to you, Billy-Bob, but this phenomenon also doesn't exist in the real First World.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m betting it was antifa type leftists. The recently tried to raid a Tesla factory in Germany. They hate Elon because he believes in free speech.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Elon believes in supporting and protecting the israelites. He doesn’t give a shit about free speech you dumb homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah I hate Elon too. I'm trans BTW, if that matters.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Show nose

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ok Ahmed.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>see this
          >click link
          >Huston
          Happened in a big city, how shocking. Fricking fentheads and methheads will steal the wire out of the streetlights, it's not even the slightest bit surprising that they are going to go after the heavy gauge wiring in EV chargers. It was only a matter of time.

extreme kek
          The israel war has DAners white knighting the israelites. Now I've seen everything. Yeah those filthy israelies are pure and innocent as the driven snow yeah? They totally don't deserve to be on the receiving end of the mudslime hoard, our greatest ally, best in the world. LOL

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

who knew all israelites had to do to get poltards on their side was commit genocide.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonynous

That anon didn't say a goddamn thing about Palestine, Shlomo Sigismund Fraud.

Its israelites with the Hebrew immigrant Aid Society that are bringing Muslims here anyway, so if you like Muslims, frick israelites, and if you hate Muslims, frick israelites.

Pretty simple equation.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>They hate Elon because he believes in free speech
      Yes Elon, that's the one and only reason why everyone hates you

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he believes in free speech
      *only for people who agree with him

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They hate him because he bought their propaganda machine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they should hate him for making shitty cars

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you say you don't want to give them welfare, thats what they'll do

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Which is why they should be rounded up on trains and sent to labor camps.
      Can't be a public nuisance when you're trapped in a cobalt mine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They already do it with welfare.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

we should try with warfare, that might work

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hobos have everything handed to them. They literally throw shit away all the time from food to clothes and litter everywhere. If you gave them a million dollars they'd buy a bunch of weed and shit to pile around their hobo camps and we'd have the same issue just bigger.

Theyre mentally ill pieces of shit and honestly they need to be in prison/mental institutions.

T. Lives at the beach.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hobos are more often mentally ill, giving or withholding aid will not change their habits. They need to be in institutions

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They need to be in institutions
        This is the conclusion I have come to.
        Giving them more free shit while letting them continue to run wild on the streets does nothing.
        They all need to be rounded up and put in an isolated minimum security drug rehab work camp of some kind.
        The ones that recover and become responsible adults can eventually be released. The ones that don't recover have to stay there.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bad design. If they were planning unattended it would have been better to have the owner of the car have its own locking to the car connector/hose that then plugs into the Tesla Unit. 1 tesla unit in a corner of 4 spots could then power 4 different vehicles. Which meant less units being built.
    I keep a spare 15 amp 110/220v charger in my car along with a 50ft extension cable. Just need a place with an outdoor outlet. Then again I have a smaller battery so fast charging wasnt even considered when I bought my short range ugly ass car used, I drive under 30 miles each day so not a big deal.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like iMiEVs.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

good luck designing a charging cable that will resist a crackhead with an angle grinder

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>MFW

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>anti EV
    Really?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Texas
    You know it could be laid off Tesla workers?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Damn my boy Bryce looking zesty

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Automated anti-hobo turrets when?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is the society you voted for.
    Started chopping off people's hands or sentences to death as penalties for these type of crimes and they might taper off a bit.
    It's inexcusable that we're forced to tolerate this shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That kind of punishment is really the only language our New Americans understand and we will see its return in the next few decades. What’s old is new again.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>motive remains unclear
    It's some crackhead who wanted a quick buck. Each cable would net them like $30, so 24 cables at 1 station is $720. That's a lot of crack

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just romanis doing their thing stealing copper. We used to have a huge problem them stealing our powerlines. Had to swap the copper to a really nasty mixture that's hard to separate so it's resale value would plummet.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Generation zyklon actually go the balls to do their generation's version of the flaming poop bag prank. Actually proud of those little broccoli headed frickers.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *