HOLD ON

HOLD ON

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Disgusting restomod put out of its misery at least.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Skill issue

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is that a little bit of brake I smell?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's amazing how many red flags and no awkwardly deciding maybe you should put that harness on just to be safe.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>BOUT TO CRASH
    >TIME TO STRAIGHTEN MY ARMS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
    Absolutely useless

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What are you supposed to do after you frick up your arms like that in the meantime until paramedics arrive? Just writhe in pain for 10-15 minutes?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I really hope I never find out, best case would be passing out from the pain.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Adrenaline kicks in so you don't feel the pain for a bit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>hat and glasses come off
        neck damage

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Utterbellends the both of them. I hope it fricking hurt and haunts them all their remaining days.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It may have hurt, but the fact that both have so much money makes this pretty much negligible since both are in top condition right now.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nope, this guy had been working on this restomod for decades. He had put top quality parts and labor into the car. But not the brakes.

• 1 month ago
          TooZ

Hate to break it to you, not a Plebbitor.
          Dont have an account there and never posted. I only hang with legitimate morons.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I sentence you to >>>/c/ the worst of all Bhutanese terracotta statue boards.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The brakes were better than the ones on your car.
          The brakes weren't the issues, the sticking throttle would have smoked ANY AND ALL brakes at some point.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The brakes were tiny single pistons off a 80s peugeot and one of the oldest parts on the car, far undersized for the car
            While I agree the stuck throttle was ultimately to blame the brakes were not up to spec, I think he only kept them because proper brakes wouldn't fit under his period correct 70s wheels

6. 1 month ago
    TooZ

Please let this shit die.
    I know I am new here (and a namegay), but it was only funny the first 100 times.
    How about a kamphy bus thread instead.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you have to go back.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>newbies who keep posting this crash think they're oldgays now
        Hell

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Please let this shit die.
      >I know I am new here (and a namegay), but it was only funny the first 100 times.

• 1 month ago
        p

Reddit trailer creature is correct, meme stale

• 1 month ago
          TooZ

p p p
          peepeepoopoo

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

let this shit die.
        >>I know I am new here (and a namegay), but it was only funny the first 100 times.

• 1 month ago
          TooZ

New to DA.
          2009 i had my cherry popped.
          At least I am not a tripcodegay.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>two reddit namegays agree

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

drink oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, seafoam, gasoline, diesel, DEF, R-12, R-134a, R-1234yf, 90-140w, windshield washer fluid, blinker fluid, and head gasket sealer

• 1 month ago
        TooZ

Joke's on you, I already did.
        and I'm waiting for the bus.
        you forgot the Black Ice.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This meme is getting so fricking old and stupid… it’s ironically being pushed by smartass bus riding zoomers. Spending hundreds of thousands on a build and forgetting about the brakes? Based if you ask me.
      >inb4 moronic boomers
      >inb4 boomers need to ropemaxx

incorrect, this is the best thread on DA right now

• 1 month ago
        TooZ

mediokra.
        effort was made.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t. restomod boomer

• 1 month ago
        TooZ

fek no.
        I am an OEM gay though
        I dont to Dolly Dress Up.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

gay

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Reminder if they did this in a modern car with proper seat belts and airbags and crumple zones they wouldn't even have a scratch. But no muh new cars suck boomer mobiles good

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

boomer mobiles are cooler, not safer
      if you get hurt its skill issue

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why didn't he just turn the car off?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Are those two in DA DA Cup team?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>3 point belt: missing
    >joints: locked
    LET'S FRICKING GOOOO

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>3 point belt: missing
      Not true, they slipped off.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they had 5 point racing harnesses. they only wore the lap belt because they were "just going on a nice sunday cruise"

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This meme is getting so fricking old and stupid… it’s ironically being pushed by smartass bus riding zoomers. Spending hundreds of thousands on a build and forgetting about the brakes? Based if you ask me.
    >inb4 moronic boomers
    >inb4 boomers need to ropemaxx

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

found the comet driving boomer

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Based if you ask me.
      Where did this moronic habit of calling straight-up homosexual stuff "based" ? Also it wasn't a brake problem, the old larper homosexual chose to drive with a stuck open throttle because the return spring "ruined the looks".

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>thought the return spring "ruined the looks"
        source for this? Didn't see this mentioned in the YT video.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how's your elbow doing? have full motion in it yet?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Funny man over here

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spends hundreds of thousands on a death machine
    >nothing on the vehicle actually works
    It's shit like this that turns me off cars prior to the late 70's.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

on a 2024 car if you set the idle way up then rode the brakes all through town, they would fail in the same manner.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They were just morons who skimped on brakes

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They rode the brakes for 30 minutes, unless they'd shelled out for crazy 10k brakes, anything they put on would've cooked the same way. The real problem was the stupid high throttle that made the care undriveable without riding the brakes to keep to speed limits.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They should've shelled out for the 10k brakes

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they could have even ridden the brakes, and just stopped for a while to let them cool when they started smelling them and they would have probably been ok
          generally when you can smell the brakes, that's like a flashing warning light to stop driving and let them cool before continuing

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They rode the brakes for 30 minutes
          the driver is a total moron. He was supposed to be knowldegable about building/maintaining cars and he was driving an obviosly unsafe car, and knew the car was pushing, the brakes were hot, and he kept going and even hit the gas a few times. Totally incompetent and should get the shit sued out of him for endangering the public like that.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I had 2mm worth of padding left on my stock ass car and replaced it, and this dumbass with basically a runaway engine all the time was riding around with nothing for brakes, yet people wonder why we keep laughing at this.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"Crashing this car... WITH NO SURVIVORS!"

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there is something wrong with the brakes, let's keep driving around and doing quick starts, what could go wrong? Good thing my bad decsions are recorded on video with audio, the judge will appreciate that.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they both would be dead if they had seat belts on. seat belts do more harm than good.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if they had seat belts on they would have sustained whiplash at worst. instead they lost teeth and broke bones.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I unironically cum massive loads whenever I watch the video or see gif/pics from it posted on DA.

The transition from the "HOLD ON!!" to the grimaces on their faces as their skulls strike the interior of the car is pure euphoria.

The pinacle of boomer huberis.

The gashing pain and missing teeth resulting from your midlife crisis.

Your israeliness when it comes to spending coming back to haunt you.

God I cum so hard every time

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Holy frick lmao

>The pinnacle of boomer huberis.
      That's what the "not funny anymore" morons don't get, it's a joke that keeps on giving because the Boomers will never stop booming.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I unironically cum massive loads whenever I watch the video or see gif/pics from it posted on DA.

The transition from the "HOLD ON!!" to the grimaces on their faces as their skulls strike the interior of the car is pure euphoria.

The pinacle of boomer huberis.

The gashing pain and missing teeth resulting from your midlife crisis.

Your israeliness when it comes to spending coming back to haunt you.

God I cum so hard every time

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

this, it's like watching someone stick their hand in a fire over and over while insisting that it isn't hot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Broccoli haired zoomer xe/xer fangs typed this

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

do zoomers type with they teeth

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>HOLD O-ACK!!!!!

t. You

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

do zoomers type with they teeth

Make sure to keep your hair fresh fr fr no cap ong

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You have more estrogen in your blood than testosterone you andrygenous zoomer freak
      >t. zoomer

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

LAP

BELT'S

JUST

FINE

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Uhh, why didn't he just push in the clutch...?
    No... is this... were these boomers building an automatic muscle car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not only did they make an automatic car for $200,000, but they didn't put in a high stall torque converter so that it could drive normally with the high as frick idle the motor had.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why didn't he crouch forward near the dash

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I will always read these threads.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why is this thread funny every time it's posted?

• 1 month ago
      TooZ

Because you are part of a Certain Tribe. And the crash represents you putting your sins on the chicken. In this case the BoomBooms.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They should have kissed the dash instead.
    All they did was give their upper bodies more momentum tan it already had.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got an auto for my first car and haven't bought a second yet. Why do you downshift to engine brake instead of upshift?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

wheel speed and rpm are matched

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

when you're not accelerating, the wheels are spinning the engine instead of the engine spinning the wheels (ie the differential)

acceleration: red has to turn the blue ones
      deceleration: blue has to turn the red ones

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

how is it in all six gears at the same time?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

it isn't

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the purple couples the blue gear to the yellow shaft. Otherwise they aren't connected, only one blue gear is connected to the shaft at a time

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All the times this meme gets posted here and I've never seen a pic of the whole car. I've never felt the need to watch the video either, but just once I'd like to see what this POS looked like without listening to some boomer brag about it on video.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>anon delivers
        Thank you!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1Mp663c.png

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So what exactly happened to the brakes that made them suddenly fail? Did the fluid boil or was there a sudden leak? The guy must've ignored the pedal getting soft, right? Overheating pads or rotors won't cause a sudden total failure like that. Beyond not over stressing the brakes, it's very important to change brake fluid regularly and go with the highest temp fluid that meeds your needs.

Also every classic car should be retrofitted with a dual reservoir master cylinder. It's one of the only areas (like tires) where age and originality should be irrelevant because it's basic safety equipment. With a single reservoir if there's a leak anywhere in the system you completely loose brakes. The dual reservoir system means if one circuit completely fails you'll still have the other two brakes. All modern cars have this.

Also they definitely would've been better off if they've fully strapped in and harnesses are always safer than a lap belt. Wearing the full harness in a car like that with a roll bar (or roll cage) is a must because if your head contacts the cage in an accident your skull will split wide open. It's honestly pretty dangerous to have their heads so close to the roll bar without helmets. Stiff, high-density SFI padding (not a pool noodle) wrapped around the bar is still necessary if wearing a helmet.

That said, without a HANS device and helmet a harness can still be dangerous. That's because the harness locks your body in place but doesn't stop your head from moving. Dale Earnhardt died from this due to a basilar skull fracture that damaged his brain stem/spinal cord. Three other nascar drivers died of basilar skull fractures in the year before him. In a street car a modern seatbelt, together with an airbag, allows the upper body to move a bit more and decelerate slightly more gently which puts less stress on the neck. A lot of people put harnesses and remove the airbag in their street cars but this is probably making them less safe.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>suddenly fail
      the guy was riding them to control the excessively high throttle. ride any brakes of any size for a long enough time and they'll fail iirc he didn't want a throttle return spring because it ruined the look

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *