Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this is why i dont feel bad about dumping 10k into my truck at the mechanic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The maverick was supposed to be $20-30k brand new and they are charging raptor prices for it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its okay, ferd likely wont exist in ten years along with dodge so let them try to rape up as much money while they still can. always for today and never tomorrow

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

IT'S OVER

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dudes been making the same video, using nearly identical thumbnails for 2 years and gets 100-500k views, has a shitload of subscribers. He's making probably $80k a year by doing that.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

hes such a boring moron too. Walks around the car lot, looks at the interior of a subaru
        >hmmmm yep see a stain here ok i guess its a 8/10
        doesnt seem to know anything about cars

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i-it'll be a $20k truck!!!

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mid 30's in my area, used too
    Still seems kinda high for what it's supposed to be

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Maverichads we can't stop winning

6. 3 weeks ago

@_@
    >verification not required

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Weird

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

overpriced garbage

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would you not just buy a half ton at this point lol.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because those start at 40k

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>that'd jump the payment per month by $75!
          If you're just buying a truck as a commuter, maybe you shouldn't be buying a truck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he still thinks financing cars is acceptable
            The only debt that's "acceptable" is a mortgage you plan to pay off in 7 years or less.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you will own nothing and be happy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

financing cars is fine, but not the way most people do it. If you're making $40k a year, you shouldn't be financing a $60k car. If you live in the burbs and work in a fluorescent office space, you shouldn't be getting a $90k pickup.

And what an arbitrary number, 7 for the mortgage.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Buying something far above your yearly income
            Lol, lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

uh huh, i'm agreeing with that being a dumb idea. But please, tell us your arbitrary car and house buying rules.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It isn't arbitrary, it simple loses any benefits of buying as your taking a higher risk on a quick depreciating asset that has a property tax associated with it. If the average ownership of a vehicle is between 8-12 years your income being that much lower than the msrp alone would put you into constant debt payments throughout the average ownership cycle while also having an added risk to credit. At that point just lease.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

buddy, none of this was coherent english. Try again.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Coherent english=dumb, small sentences
            T. Proud ESL

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you think anyone here would care which shitty ford stealership you live closest to?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As opposed to the ones OP posted?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yours are listing MSRP, you don't actually pay that. OP's listings are actually prices including markup.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's the listing price, just like OP's

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It literally says "MSRP" in your picture. That's manufacturers suggested retail price. It's not the price you pay.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's the listed price.
            "msrp" is moronic automated website bullshit

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>entire selling point of the Maverick is that it's built cheap as shit but you can buy one for $20-25k
    >people hungry for a cheap new truck buy them up like crazy since $20k for a new truck is a steal in 2022
    >dealers see this as "hype" and jack up the prices
    >now there's no reason to buy one over a Ranger or Colorado
    why does this always happen to cheap cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because cheap cars have worse profit margins for dealers and they don't want to sell them
      if they can get insane profit margins while doing killing cheap cars, they are winning double
      until there's a federally enforced hardcap on dealer markups, they have zero inscentive to do anything other than what they are doing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

NTA but to add: not only do expensive luxury cars make more profit from a cash sale due to overall markup, they're also making more on the financing from these vehicles. Theres probably more money to be made on an $80k vehicle financed even at the industry average APR than there is financing a $20k vehicle to tyrone with 20% APR.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Car dealers are such thieving rats. Hope these vehicles decay in their lots while they keep losing money. Any legislation that fricks them is legislation I will support.

Or you could just keep driving your current car. They do this because financially irresponsible morons enable it.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Car dealers are such thieving rats. Hope these vehicles decay in their lots while they keep losing money. Any legislation that fricks them is legislation I will support.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick this country. frick this planet. you need to take out a mortgage for a fricking new vehicle these days.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You dont need a truck, poorgay

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *