>hop in car. >have driven to planned location dozens of times. >it's only 3 minutes away

>hop in car
>have driven to planned location dozens of times
>it's only 3 minutes away
>I have walked there several times
>could navigate it in my head
>still put it in my gps for a "completeness" feeling
Anyone else do this? Just feels awkward not to have a blue line on the map pointing to where you're going.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I move like every 2 years, so I always need GPS.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not autism, sometimes there's closures and shit in your town

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Actually that's one reason why I put it in, because if there's an unexpected closure it will reroute me.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I open google maps when I'm driving to/from work because it will reroute if there's accidents and there's 2 main ways where one is 5-10 min faster depending on traffic

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's literally me, bro.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to until i found it was a form of conditioning

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hop in car
    >have never driven to planned location
    >its 8 hours away
    >don't even know the place looks like
    >turn off GPS for a "Adventure" feeling
    Anyone else do this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I drove across the country almost exclusively on back roads using only paper maps. I don't even consider it that impressive but GPS brained people have lost that skill.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I tried to use a satnav once, it kept feeding me directions after I had already passed the turn. I just look at a map and memorise the directions, much simpler

I drove across the country almost exclusively on back roads using only paper maps. I don't even consider it that impressive but GPS brained people have lost that skill.

If you have a basic understanding of how the Interstate system works you can navigate to just about anywhere in the Union just by reading the signs as you pass them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Literally nobody I know reads signs, they are totally ignored & not recognised by 99% of the human population. Even street names are too much, most people seem to navigate on landmarks if GPS isn't in use

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Frick no, are you moronic?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, you're just a simple minded fool. You should not be allowed to drive, because you can't think.
    >coworker's boyfriend is incapable of driving to work or back home without GPS
    >it's 5 miles away, with only 2 turns
    >he's worked there for 5 years
    >no joke will get lost without the gps

>zoomer I used to work with
    >needed gps to get anywhere
    >dumber than a box of rocks

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No tablet glued to car, phone is just playing music, if I'm going somewhere I've never been before I'll look at a few maps or even google street views of weird intersections to figure out what I'm supposed to do before I get to a location.
    I spend more time on gravel country back roads in my street tuner car than on actual roads.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>worked at a UPS store for 4 years
    >every day someone b***hed about something that had nothing to do with our store, we had no control over, and we had absolutely no way to help them

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

woman behavior

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. I never use GPS. if I need to anywhere I study and memorise road maps.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. I never use GPS. if I need to anywhere I study and memorise road maps.

>gps gives me the ick
      Women detected.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If you're too brain-rotten that you can't drive anywhere without GPS, you're not a person in my eyes. Just an animal, a simple minded beast.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A GPS is like a gun. Sure, I can kill people without it, just like I can navigate without the GPS, but it just makes it so much easier and convenient. Also it started out as military tech so it's inheritly cool.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're a lazy frick, got it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So you're saying gun owners are lazy?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do this for basically anything longer than a 15 minute drive, but I generally know the roads in that radius of my house, so if I come across a road closure or accident I can just reroute myself and not get lost.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. Construction, closures, traffic, etc. is the reason I use it most of the time.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If the car has a multimedia display screen, I just turn it off.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll do it for the first few times I'm going somewhere or if I haven't been there in a while, but I usually don't need it.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do it too because of traffic and accidents. Also because of speed cameras.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Aspie moment

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry to break this to you but this a strong symptom of being non-sentient/non-playable

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *