Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Heres the blurb on the back

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wow, what a great way to sell toy cars to boys and men. Inclusiveness!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hot Wheels already did this.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Wasn't there a whole Hot Wheels subline in the 90s where the whole point was that they could flip upside down and there'd be another, different looking car there?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Oh. They were literally just called Flippers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wRKnGPC.jpeg

>hot wheel car for the autistics
      Lads, Is this /ourtoy/?

Damn. Didn't notice that. Just thought it was a cool car that could flip upside down. Almost got it for a friend's kid that is... I guess on the spectrum. But they don't seem to make a big deal about it and I wouldn't want to get him something like that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ul6SEYl.jpeg

Nothing says International Women's Day like a Rrroadster with a male driver on the box art

im looking for leap year dodge from same celebration racers theme

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

same paint as leap year chevelle from few years ago

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hot wheel car for the autistics
    Isn't that literally every Hot Wheels car?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. No non-tistic frick has ever purchased a Hot Weel.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I was into Hot Wheels as a boy and I can confirm that I am autistic. I'm not into it now as an adult, though.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have big hands so I can just fidget spin the rear wheels.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they should make it a treasure hunt so the autistic kids can get extra excited when they never find it

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing says International Women's Day like a Rrroadster with a male driver on the box art

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

All jokes aside they took a weird turn with the celebration racers.
      Year of the dragon and Valentines Day I can understand but then you have a what blindness appreciation day, international womens day, and autism awareness? I mean we're right on Talk Like a Pirate Day and may the 4th/Revenge of the 5th tier.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I mean we're right on Talk Like a Pirate Day and may the 4th/Revenge of the 5th tier.
        I would buy a talk like a pirate day hot wheels car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

All I can picture is a shark car with an eyepatch (double eye patches) and maybe a little pirate hat molded onto the head

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

All I can picture is a shark car with an eyepatch (double eye patches) and maybe a little pirate hat molded onto the head

>doesn't know
          Hot Wheels Pirate 5-pack from 2007, including failboat car.

https://hotwheels.fandom.com/wiki/Hot_Wheels_Pirates_5-Pack

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>blindness appreciation day
        We need this, how else will blind people express how grateful and appreciative they are to not be able to see?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A blindness appreciation day Hot Wheels would just be an empty package with the front and blurb written in brail.

One of my parents also still thinks i dont have autism because i was "sociable as a kid" but what they dont understand is that the i had no social skills even tho i still wanted friends

I can make friends/have friends/had friends growing up but keeping them is a whole nother' bag. I suck at keeping up with people and feel like I'll annoy them with even a "Hi!" so I just never speak to them again.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah i annoy people all the time and i hate it. I come off as being very cringe ive seen and i hate myself for it. Also im very abrasive at times too and i have to hold that in

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Same here. Why do you think I'm a DAner? :^)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because of latent homosexuality

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hard to be latent when you're bi unless I haven't fully taken the gaypill yet

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A blindness appreciation day Hot Wheels would just be an empty package with the front and blurb written in brail.

[...]
          I can make friends/have friends/had friends growing up but keeping them is a whole nother' bag. I suck at keeping up with people and feel like I'll annoy them with even a "Hi!" so I just never speak to them again.

Already done. It was braille alphabetical Twin Mill

https://hotwheels.fandom.com/wiki/HW_Braille_Racer_-_Twin_Mill

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>makes joke about Hot Wheels celebrating blind people
            >Literally made exactly what I described and thought of in my head

How likely can I get a job at Mattel if I just show up and announce something like "Feminismobile" with a female pink racer in the front for international wahmen's day?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Make the car a pink canoe with wheels.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pink canoe is amazing lmao. What about a pink slipper? Has Hot Wheels done a shoecar yet?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>car in the picture has a driver
    >actual car doesn't
    This bothers me more than it should. I guess this is the car for me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It does have a driver. The middle bit spins around as part of the fidget mechanism and has a double sided driver inside of it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, that's always irritated me. I always like cars with moulded-in drivers, so it feels like I'm getting ripped off.

Atleast it wasnt a matchbox guy, you dont wanna know what they use as a carrying case.

I've actually been gravitating more towards Matchbox lately. Realistic city vehicles have always been more interesting to me than crazy fantasy/sports cars. I recently got a 5-pack just for picrel because I love mundane city details that much.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ive only just begun to look at toy cars, a guy at work is a car buff so he is kinda talking and showing me thing since he knows i enjoy toys. I like the older obscure makes and models, datsun yugo etc. So i feel you on those boring mundane details.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

where do I sell my old thotwheels?

I got a 5 gallon bucket of them from the late 80s and mid 90s

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What makes it autistic though besides them slapping on an autism foundation on it?

That's like going to the supermarket to find milk and seeing "Autismilk" with a puzzle label slapped on. It's still just milk.

Thanks for the back blurb. When I was a kid I used to always keep the back blurb because it usually had cool facts about the cars on it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Its an autist car because its an "open ended play" style car meaning it can be played with on either side and because it has a fidget spinner mechanism in the middle which makes it able to be spun around
      Heres an article about it more
      http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/hotwheels-unveils-new-die-cast-to-encourage-open-ended-play-ahead-of-autismacceptancemonth/

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Deadass astronaut pen car? Okay, I want it now. The damn autism marketing worked on me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>When I was a kid I used to always keep the back blurb because it usually had cool facts about the cars on it
      Did you realize you had autism as a kid, or only when you grew up?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My parents knew. I didn't really know or give a shit I had the sperg' until I was a teenager going down the furry rabbithole.

Always kinda annoyed me that nobody knew how to talk or interact with me even if I try to be pretty social for an introvert. My dad used to say "Oh no anon! You don't have aspergers!" while purposefully doing things that annoyed me or ignored my feelings.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

One of my parents also still thinks i dont have autism because i was "sociable as a kid" but what they dont understand is that the i had no social skills even tho i still wanted friends

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only time I've ever talked to another adult in the toy isle it was a hot wheels collector. Had a good 30 minute conversation about the state of the toys industry. Was genuinely a great experience until he showed me his penis.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Atleast it wasnt a matchbox guy, you dont wanna know what they use as a carrying case.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He wasn't big enough for your taste?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I wish this model had had more color variants. Also the lack of drivers makes me sad.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

has anyone here ever done any matchbox repainting? found a version of an old family car in a different color.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm beginning to work on some interiors of Matchbox cars. Since many of them have seat belt straps molded into the interiors as well as other features that many mainline cars don't have. Customization on Die-Cast is a really great hobby. Just make sure you research the right equipment you'll need. Paint removers, drill and drill bits to separate the car and base, etc.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

More companies should learn from this approach when they make these "diverse" tie-ins honestly, I'd buy this because it looks cool even without the autism gimmick.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *