How are motorcycles legal? If you get in one accident, you are either dead or crippled.

How are motorcycles legal? If you get in one accident, you are either dead or crippled. But for some reason I have to wear a seatbelt in the safety of a car because it's the law. Even if you are the best motorcycle driver in the world, some idiot could just pull out in front of you and then you're fricked. Motorcycles should be illegal

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pretty sure it's bait but still... crawl back into your cage and leave fun things to people who know how to have fun.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>can drive a motorcycle legally
      >can't not wear a seatbelt legally
      I'm just not following the logic here. And there are ways to have fun without literally laughing in the face of death

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>without literally laughing in the face of death
        I'm a happy guy, i like laughing. But if your question was an real one i'll tell you why they are legal, in the developed world motorcycles are a fringe minority of vehicles on the road and statistically motorcycle accidents pose very little threat to other road users. Additionally, the time spent on and distances covered on the motorcycle make for insignificant fraction of total road time and distance covered by people, even with increased risk factors riders just don't make a big enough percentage of all road casualties to worry about in the scale of a state. If some people are willing to take the risk to have that fun there is factually very little impact on the statistics of road safety. Contrary to that not forcing people to wear searbelts in a car where they both spend so much more time and make more miles per year makes a significant impact on road casualties, especially in the fatality rates. It's a numbers game, banning motorcycles would cause a big uproar and not banning them makes little to no difference in the general statistic.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The logic is that driving without a seatbelt SHOULDN'T be illegal, you gay fricking moron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But riding without a helmet is also illegal. Cause the point is to minimize risks while still enjoying the activity, you gain nothing from not wearing a helmet weighted against the potential injury, same as not wearing your seatbelt. The guy on your picture has all the safety gear even if it's not required by law.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No helmet is legal in plenty of places

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Riding without a helmet shouldn't be illegal

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The logic and it applies to truck drivers especially. If u get ur shit rocked u have a chance at remaining in the operating position and steering clear of further damage. Like if u go into the median and bounce off the seat and onto the roof ect

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Go start a campaign to make them illegal then you'll have your answer. Don't you know how laws work?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Typical peasant behavior to hate the freedom of others instead of rebelling against his own master.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've been in like 4 accidents and the worst I've had was a fractured toe.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How are wars legal? If you get drafted you end up dead, crippled, or with ptsd. But for some reason I have to worry about the zog bots sending me off as a male. Even if you are the best soldier in the world, some kommisar could just command you to your death and then your fricked.
    Wars should be illegal.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In most given accidents involving a motorcycle, the motorcyclist is most likely the only one that will die. It isolates the most of the severe damage to themselves. Ride at your own risk.
    >but pedestrians are killed by motorcycles too!
    Pedestrians are killed by everything. So if that was a basis for banning motorcycles we would also have to ban every car from a RAM FORD 3500 F250 6 LITER TURBODIESEL to a Honda Civic.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How is fast food legal? How is corn syrup legal? Obesity related deaths are around 300k per year in the US and you are here seething about some bicycle with a strapped motor. With obesity you also have millions crippled.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Corn syrup mcds and cigs shouldn't be legal either
      They're legal because there's a ton of money in getting the underclass addicted to them
      There's no money in motorcycles so that makes it stranger

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they make airbag vests that do a good job of protecting your back neck and torso. they might be mandatory in the future.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I think there's airbag backpacks now which are very smart. Curious to see how that affects crash safety. At a point in my life where I wrestle with the idea of continuing to motorcycle. It's not that fun in the flat area I live in but at the same time, it's so cheap to ride all over the place. I don't want to sell my bike though, too many memories in it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>start getting into motorcycles
      >this israelite shit is about to intrude
      Sometimes I feel like the israelites are following me specifically to ruin everything I might like.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>some idiot could just pull out in front of you and then you're fricked.

Ban cars then, it appears they are the morons pulling out infront of bikes

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>If you get in one accident, you are either dead or crippled.

I've had like two kek, by your standard I should be dead and crippled.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They shouldn't be, but they're grandfathered in for some reason
    In my state you can hop on a literbike with no abs after a multiple choice test. No helmet required if you have a windscreen

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Start your own country. Make your own laws.
    Simple as

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The same reason 800 horsepower cars aren't illegal. Lawmakers and law enforcement aren't 100% gayged out yet.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry to hear about your fragility. Maybe in your next life you'll be born a man.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Kys OP. In majority of countries its mandatory for motorcyclists to wear helmet. Mandatory helmet for motorcyclists is similar thing like mandatory seat belt for car drivers. Motorcyclist cant wear seat belt because it makes motorcycle accidents even more deadly.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Motorcycles should be illegal
    >I have to wear a seatbelt
    Well, you're right that it doesn't make any sense for those two thing to co-exist, but maybe instead of making another thing illegal, we should go back to making seat-belts a choice if you're above 18.
    There was a time before seat-belt laws. I'd always wear my seat-belt, but I don't think it should be legally enforced.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not wearing a seatbelt endangers not only yourself but other passengers. You mustn't have watched enough car crash videos. In the event of a crash you become a missile in the interior of the car, and you can collide your head with the head of your peers.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>In the event of a crash you become a missile in the interior of the car, and you can collide your head with the head of your peers.
      LMFAO
      I remember this moronic propaganda when the seatbelt law first came out. Everything has a chance of happening, but you're a fricking idiot if you pay attention to the negligible danger of human missiles.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How is being alive legal? If you get in one accident, you are either dead or crippled. But for some reason I can't save people from life because it's the law. Even if you are the best alive in the world, some idiot could just pull out in front of you and then you're fricked. Living should be illegal

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *