2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"E85 is great" they said

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Thats the american gasoline. Ethanol is clean

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gas hasn't varnished in literal decades, you'd know that if you didn't ride the bus

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I saw the gaybook post OP stole this image from, it's fricking E85 you coper!
        >left E85 sitting for a few months
        >didn't use the special E85 fuel lines
        >found this jelly in his filter

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Special E85 fuel lines.
          I would not call those special. Example Viton, PTFE/Teflon fuel lines are available at most areas. Gates, Cohline(2240) fuel lines are also fairly common.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>ackshually
            Go be pedantic elsewhere

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>ackshually.
            Kys you homie.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

autistic and a zoomer? double trouble

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ad hominems, assuminations, projections without arguments.
            Thank your contribution to this dicussion homie or democrat because you speak in same way like they often do. Now Im gonna ignore your replies.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ad hominems, assuminations, projections without arguments.
            Thank your contribution to this dicussion homie or democrat because you speak in same way like they often do. Now Im gonna ignore your replies.

Lmao don't get pissy with others because they pointed out you talk like a gay and your shits all moronic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I disagree. The actual morons are people you and also like him

>ackshually
            Go be pedantic elsewhere

who thinks its wrong to explore & talk car, fuel related things in deeper details. I made it easier for people who may consider doing gasoline> ethanol or methanol conversion to their cars to find proper fuel lines bit easier- or are just looking for better quality replacement fuel line than car broken OEM fuel line. Fuel lines also break for other reasons than fuel related reasons like age, heat, UV light. Nothing lasts forever.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nobody is saying it's wrong to do so. We're just pointing out you go about it like a socially inept asshat
            >you're behaving like an autist
            >I disagree
            we know you do

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh I can't just use the normal rubber ones?
            Yeah it's a special fuel line then.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

homosexual wrenchlet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

E85 hoop jumping coper

Majority of all modern car fuel lines are designed for ethanol blended gasolines. Modern fuel lines that are not designed for any ethanol content are rare in my area so I cant go deeper details on regular rubber fuel lines. The Viton, PTFE fuel lines I mentioned are designed for multiple different fuels and chemicals that are much more corrosive than gasoline, ethanol.
            In my point of view "special" means items/parts that are not commonly available.

>modern
            (aka gay)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Majority of all modern car fuel lines are designed for ethanol blended gasolines. Modern fuel lines that are not designed for any ethanol content are rare in my area so I cant go deeper details on regular rubber fuel lines. The Viton, PTFE fuel lines I mentioned are designed for multiple different fuels and chemicals that are much more corrosive than gasoline, ethanol.
            In my point of view "special" means items/parts that are not commonly available.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's a massive difference between E10 and E85.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

OEMs dont use rubber because it degrades on its own regardless of fuel and because it allows vapor to escape. Teflon coated nylon lines last forever and don't leach vapor. If you've ever run a fuel cell with rubber lines you know how bad they lose vapor to the cabin

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

does it taste good?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

"E85 is great" they said

i've never used ethanol and never taken apart my fuel filter, is that a fuel filter in OP's pic and is that crusty stuff really the result of ethanol?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, ethanol doesn't varnish.

?si=yZtt_Ebg6mNMeTlQ
      And neither does gas anymore either.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sealed race tank is in no way comparable to a normal vehicle, nice test thanks for the utter shit filling up the internet.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yeah cause the fuel system definitely isn't sealed right

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

modern gas tanks are a plastic bag inside a steel case. plastic is great for letting volatile evaporatives get out and moisture get in, especially over the time frames of fuel storage.

A sealed aluminum race tank is in no way comparable to a normal vehicle.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bottles of 90% isopropyl are shelf stable for 2-3 years and are in plastic bottles with a simple cap.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>2-3 years is proof of "longevity"
            Based modern car enthusiast

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You mean longer than you leave fuel in a gas tank? Or are you trying to imply a modern fuel tank/emissions system is less sealed that a plastic bottle?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wait till you find out what they're storing e100 in for decades at a time.

Pic unrelated.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Microbes

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Unless you specifically look for ethanol free gas, you have. If you have, that's based.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'll do you one better.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hopefully ethanol free gasoline will be banned or taxed even harder to protect better human health, air quality at urban areas, areas with lots of everyday traffic. Also to prevent new law from being enacted in America that makes it mandatory for new cars to have gasoline particle filter(GPF) as stock, like european countries already have. E15 should literally be the minimum available gasoline grade in America.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I know this is bait. I know I am falling for bait. I know I am giving a (you) to a troll. That comment still makes you a homosexual.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy a new cape bro

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/crnWssPCCyw

Its somekind of weird contamination of gasoline additives and water. Its not ethanol because when ethanol fully evaporates away there wont be any residues.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

read the thread tard

I saw the gaybook post OP stole this image from, it's fricking E85 you coper!
      >left E85 sitting for a few months
      >didn't use the special E85 fuel lines
      >found this jelly in his filter

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Marvel Mystery Oil.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *