How come?

How come DA never talks about Mitsubishi?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I shill the mirage, but DA doesn't care despite complaining about the lack of small car options. i know its just /n/iggers who want to complain about trucks, and aren't buying any car regardless of it being on market or not.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ugly.
      slow.
      gay.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My commute is 20mph roads totally 2 miles round trip.

https://i.imgur.com/UEm4E9k.jpg

ugliest
        slowest
        gayest

I'm not the ugly.slow.gay. guy but that's the most despicable car out there. Literally a 10 year old Fit is better.
        [...]
        Unreliable crap and Lancers cost too much for what they are. Also they lost crazy in the 00s yet were good from like 95 to 99 for some reason.

>10 year old fit
        >still costs 20k
        No thanks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Can't you just walk

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I do. And ride my bicycle too. Sometimes need to drive to do a bank run for work and sometimes have somewhere to go after work. Sometimes just don't want to walk. Or weather doesn't permit walking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

"weather doesnt permit walking"
            ever heard of an umbrella anon?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not him, but it gets to 45C here sometimes, unless you're umbrella has air-con, you can shove it up your ass.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>My commute is 20mph roads totally 2 miles round trip.
          that just makes it even gayer, please refrain from further posts.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UEm4E9k.jpg

ugliest
        slowest
        gayest

I'm not the ugly.slow.gay. guy but that's the most despicable car out there. Literally a 10 year old Fit is better.
        [...]
        Unreliable crap and Lancers cost too much for what they are. Also they lost crazy in the 00s yet were good from like 95 to 99 for some reason.

If you need something faster than a Mirage for a basic grocery getter then you are a bad driver.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ugliest
      slowest
      gayest

https://i.imgur.com/Q04OLh3.jpg

How come DA never talks about Mitsubishi?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Also they lost crazy in the 00s yet were good from like 95 to 99 for some reason.
        that's because they kept building group a lancers until the second half of 2001 even after the regulations changed in 1997, when they were forced to switch to building wrc spec cars they started to suck since they were 5 years behind the competition and they never recovered, lancers kept winning in group n tho where the production cars were racing

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So Group A car and what did they do to it? Tune it or put a O2 throttle on it?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

DA hates anything attainable that checks off their autistic priorities even more than things that don't because if a car that satisfies their priorities is attainable then the problem isn't cars, and introspection is dark and scary. The most optimistic take on the average poster here is that they might be a bot.

Look at reactions to my car, the Toyobaru, and base engine mustangs/Camaros/challies. I'm sure I'll summon v6 chally guy but frick it, at least he likes a car that actually exists.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

starting benchracing fights attracts unaware people who make fools of themselves dying on hills nobody cares about, which is entertaining.
        furthermore, a LLM cannot benchrace or throw bants in a convincing manner. LLMs can't drive and can't understand what it's like to really enjoy a car.
        having an argument with personal knowledge and published stats, chucking creative and humorous insults or memes is a good way of making sure the person you are talking to is in fact real.
        i'll take morons over bots any day

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I shill the mirage, but DA doesn't care despite complaining about the lack of small car options.
      They want something like an A45 AMG, but rear biased, with a V12, weighs under a ton, and it costs $1400. It's not worth minding.

The Mirage is a perfectly fine small car. That's it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>The Mirage is a perfectly fine small car. That's it.
        statistically, the most dangerous car to drive in america

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Source

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They got rid of the manual because they hate people who like driving. It's all garbage now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

attractive
      fast
      heterosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather buy a Chinese pos than a stellantis pos.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I never see them unless it's gay dinkmaster shit like
      you expect us to talk about their economy cars?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

people cant handle brands that dont make ads 24/7 and tell inaccurate promises.
    its withount any doubt underrated when you look at what mitsubishi does and can do.
    Im from yurop and while their small cars deal with a niche existence here Ive heard only good things from their owners.
    like reliability, repair accessibility and functionality.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They only ever have Crossover #34745834 and "Versa but worse but it's not a Nissan" around here and IIRC the Mirage is going away because Americans hate welfare/economy cars.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mitsubishi died 16 years ago

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

mitsubishi died in the mid 80's. They were the first to completely abandon rwd.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

their paint is too thin

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

because i refuse to pay 30-40 grand for a decade old evo. dead company + victim of rice tax

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They haven't made an interesting car since most of DA were in kindergarten, and the cool ones have basically all been totaled, ruined by morons, or turned into garage/trailer queens at this point.

• 2 months ago
      Supra80

my guess it's because they make exactly 0 interesting or good cars
      couldn't be less DA

They only ever have Crossover #34745834 and "Versa but worse but it's not a Nissan" around here and IIRC the Mirage is going away because Americans hate welfare/economy cars.

There's nothing to talk about. Mitsubishi hasn't made a good car since 2016. Even then, the Evo was on life support. They were on a downslope ever since DSM was dissolved. It's fricking tragic, but it is what it is. People ocassionally talk about older models in JDM and Rally threads, but it's a dead brand.

/thread

If they made something worthwhile, DA would talk about it. They don't. They make crossovers and small cars, and from what I read about their future...

https://carbuzz.com/news/mitsubishi-finally-has-a-plan-to-save-itself-in-america

it's more of the same.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my guess it's because they make exactly 0 interesting or good cars
    couldn't be less DA

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They haven't made an interesting car since most of DA were in kindergarten, and the cool ones have basically all been totaled, ruined by morons, or turned into garage/trailer queens at this point.

Wasn't always like that.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Funny posting a 4th gen, everybody fricking hated them because they were pigfat boats that were nowhere near as fast or fun as the cars they replaced. That specific car was probably a major factor in killing Mitsubishi, they poured a whole bunch of money into developing a car that alienated their existing fans while failing to attract many new ones because the whole market for non-sports car coupes was dead by that point and I'd bet that was a big part of what scared Mitsu away from the enthusiast market.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

[...]
          The Eclipse has always been a controversial car despite being a capable platform, especially the 4th gen. The 4th gen shat on its own legacy and while at the time was hated for being nothing but a shadow of its former glory, it aged surprisingly well. There's not a lot of FWD coupes with decent V6s these days, it's basically an Accord coupe V6 and that's a tight car.

https://i.imgur.com/1HAqTce.jpg

[...]
          Wasn't always like that.

What made the 4th gen bad? I understand 3rd Gen being pig fat and barley making 200hp for the GT trim.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

4th gen is way better than 3rd. 3rd gen is beyond awful.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What made the 4th bad was it was an extension of the 3rd gen GT and not the GSX of the 1st and 2nd gen. It's an odd position however because the 4th finally had enough power for decent daily driver. The competition at the time was fierce though, what's the point of a 4th gen Eclipse if you can just go and grab a Rally Art, WRX, or even a full on Evo? 300hp+ v6s was normal at then so the Eclipse's 260-270hp from a 3.8L is a sad look and that was the top trim. The only thing is, it was too early. Now in a landscape of econo-tuned turbo inline 4s, even a 260hp v6 sounds alright in a pigfat coupe again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Part of it too was that in the realm of sporty coupes it had to compete against the Z and RX8, and it didn't exactly compare well either since it was FWD.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Crazy how cars we thought weren't that good are now seen as, damn, it was pretty good.
            Bad cars have been aging incredibly well and it's because of the over-abundance of technology and assistant nannies (and obviously everything getting smaller)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Funny posting a 4th gen, everybody fricking hated them because they were pigfat boats that were nowhere near as fast or fun as the cars they replaced. That specific car was probably a major factor in killing Mitsubishi, they poured a whole bunch of money into developing a car that alienated their existing fans while failing to attract many new ones because the whole market for non-sports car coupes was dead by that point and I'd bet that was a big part of what scared Mitsu away from the enthusiast market.

The Eclipse has always been a controversial car despite being a capable platform, especially the 4th gen. The 4th gen shat on its own legacy and while at the time was hated for being nothing but a shadow of its former glory, it aged surprisingly well. There's not a lot of FWD coupes with decent V6s these days, it's basically an Accord coupe V6 and that's a tight car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>american forum
        >why do we not talk about a manufacturer that only ever marketed a few interesting cars to us, then unceremoniously killed them all off
        >cars that, while interesting, were still fairly low quality, especially inside and when compared to toyotas and hondas
        Mitsubishi

>4th gen eclipse
        >interesting or good
        choke on your own vomit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There's nothing to talk about. Mitsubishi hasn't made a good car since 2016. Even then, the Evo was on life support. They were on a downslope ever since DSM was dissolved. It's fricking tragic, but it is what it is. People ocassionally talk about older models in JDM and Rally threads, but it's a dead brand.

>what's a pajero
      >what's a pajero sport
      >what's an L200
      I bet these are *merican posters. No one else can be that ignorant.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The Montero is a shitbox just like the rest of their lineup. No one buys them because they're shit. You just like it because you aren't allowed to have cool cars in your shithole.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The Montero
          Mutt confirmed. Probably a brown one, since this alternative name is a thing for Spanish-speaking customers.
          >the rest of their lineup
          ...you know nothing about sadly.
          >No one buys them because they're shit
          The Triton platform is pretty popular in every market it has presence in, it survived despite the sad state of affairs Mitsubishi has been in for the last decade or two, and there are even badge-engineered versions of it.
          >you aren't allowed to have cool cars in your shithole
          I have an American (domestic) vehicle, a Japanese one and a European. Love them all. I've driven a lot of different cars from different markets and in different countries. The only cars you know are those not forbidden to be imported by your government and those some other, more enterprising Americans have imported and sold to you, so I fear it's the other way round.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's not a Montero it's a Pajero and wankmaxxers outside the US love it

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Slower than a Golf R

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>we all can go home now, its a little slower than a golf r on a straight plain quater mile.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

THATS NOT A LITTLE

?si=CpxL3V2zwYUGbCVX&t=45

also its slower in corners too

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>2 tuned cars driving in a straight line
          lol
          >also its slower in corners too
          lmao even

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

thats really good for you that your requirements of a car let the golf win here for you.
          but there are a plenty of conditions the other car is made for in which the golf - let me try to be nice - doesnt really seem to be appropriate.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I actually like the Golf R and I'm not gonna sit here and pretend it has anywhere even close to the steering feel or ability to rotate a Evo would have. It's a way better street car or drag racer but for motorsports a Evo is better

How ridiculous do you have to be? MQBs are good cars but they don't fit the tire or have anywhere nearly the feedback a Evo can.

What made the 4th bad was it was an extension of the 3rd gen GT and not the GSX of the 1st and 2nd gen. It's an odd position however because the 4th finally had enough power for decent daily driver. The competition at the time was fierce though, what's the point of a 4th gen Eclipse if you can just go and grab a Rally Art, WRX, or even a full on Evo? 300hp+ v6s was normal at then so the Eclipse's 260-270hp from a 3.8L is a sad look and that was the top trim. The only thing is, it was too early. Now in a landscape of econo-tuned turbo inline 4s, even a 260hp v6 sounds alright in a pigfat coupe again

It also understeered like crazy, had a open diff, a interior that wasn't very nice to be in, and they made it for way too long

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

THATS NOT A LITTLE

?si=CpxL3V2zwYUGbCVX&t=45

also its slower in corners too

On the plus side it's not a Golf.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the evos were really cool but they stopped making them and then they stopped making cars altogether. what else is there to talk about?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What's the most valuable Mitsubishi that isn't a fighter jet?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What could have been... it was probably the best 4 cylinder car, ever.

Mint Condition TME or USDM VIII RS.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Mint Condition TME
        Dude at work has one of those

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

a japanese guy who looked like he was out of tokyo drift had one of these brand new in my city when it dropped. 12 year old me thought he was the coolest ever.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dakar Pajero, my beloved

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah brother!
      Most peeps don't know about the Evolution variant.
      Kick ass vehicle.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/nUvQGoR.jpg

Dakar Pajero, my beloved

SHIT wrong link

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>SHIT wrong link
          From the description:
          >FYI I neither support the far-left nor far-right, which is why some of my videos are getting plenty of dislikes, evil comments are being left on them, and why my email address is no longer available. If you have business inquiries, I'm afraid you're out of luck for the time being.
          Wow what a stupid fricking homosexual lmao. Also lol at his channel name being "The Imperator Knight".

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Based TIK enjoyer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Based TIK enjoyer

TIKs Stalingrad series was fricking brilliant

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they haven't had a exciting car in over a decade and their older models have been discussed to death.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

shitsubishi hasn't made shit in years you dumbfrick

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

because they killed rallyart, and with it, everything attractive they had

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>How come DA never talks about Mitsubishi?
    japan never gave USDM any of their good cars. UK got all the good models.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do

2003 evo 8 gsr
    Love it. Going to take it to Sydney's best driving road tomorrow

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2003 carisma driver reportiny

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They frickin ruined their own image and now make cars for people who couldn't tell you the name of the car they take to work every day

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They don't make cool cars anymore and the old ones are too expensive compared to cars of similar performance.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They lack taste

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because the WRX was better and Subaru still builds cars

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They have not been relevant since the '00s. They pulled out of WRC and motorsports in general. By then they only had the Evo X as their only somewhat sporty car and it was pretty shit for its time so that it was already irrelevant years before it ended production. For the last decade or so, their coolest car is a CUV.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

fun fact: the evo x shares a platform and engines with this thing and was also used as a test mule for the unreleased 2nd gen dodge caliber that eventually became the fiat-based dart

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a 2018 Outlander PHEV and it is quite nice and was good value for money

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mitsubishi died after 2015 when they discontinued Lancer Evolution and Ralliart. They even stopped selling cars in America few years ago. Newest Mitsubishi cars are just rebadged Renault cars.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mitsubishi Motors ads

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *