How come everyone that passes me on the right always look so fricking mad? Anyone notice this before?

How come everyone that passes me on the right always look so fricking mad? Anyone notice this before?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My personal favorite is being on a 3 lane highway, croozing at speed limit or slightly over in the middle lane, and watch the over 20 mph speeders on the left lane get behind me, go to the right lane, to overtake me, then overtake whoever was not fast enough on the left lane. They only ever get mad at the guy that was hogging the left lane already doing 15 above speed limit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There’s been plenty of times where the further right lane was the fastest because some moron in the left lane thinks they have to play traffic cop and hold everyone up. It’s funny passing up all the trucks and dodge challengers that flew past me 5 minutes before.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I dont even get mad just gotta go fast. Your just obstacles to this PT cruiser

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I once saw a PT cruiser go into the ditch after trying to pass me in blizzard lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Never.

Never seen shit like that, though I have seen two pricks who didn't get the principle on suburban streets,

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it just means you're either too slow and need to move over, or the lane to your right has ample space to pass while the lane to your left does not. I'm only annoyed at you if you're in the left lane

>They only ever get mad at the guy that was hogging the left lane already doing 15 above speed limit
      exactly. I'm not annoyed at the dude doing 5 over in the middle when I do this, I'm pissed that some moron is going even slower in the left lane, or I just really needed to do 160 in a 100

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always chuckle when they swing in front of me without signaling like they just epicly owned me
    Lmao do you think I care if you don't know how to drive safely? You're the one who's going to end up in a body bag if you keep driving recklessly, not me.
    Just slow it down and cruise. Enjoy the ride, no need to autistically strain on your leash constantly like some moronic dog with rabies

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If passing on the right is allowed on your highway, you are turd world.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because you keep catching up to them at traffic lights

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cruising past them because I'm going 40 at the stoplight and they're at 0.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Reminder that if you drive over the speed limit you have no right to lecture left lane campers about the law you hypocrite.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

im talking about not highways. but i used to always keep to the right as most as i could. like if i needed to make a left turn id wait till i was close to the turn but after years of being blocked by morons i always just drive in the left. i dont care about anyones feelings anymore. my thinking now is if you want to speed then you can get around. im not staying out of your way anymore

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm slowly reaching this mentality after getting abused on the road by angry blue collar workers and single mothers. seems like no matter how much i try to stay out of the way for them, it's not enough.
      i go 5 mph over the posted limit, but the norm is to go 15-20mph over here. but, this drastically increases your chance of getting pulled over should you find yourself in a speed trap. cops will never pull you over for not keeping right except to pass unless you're in their way for too long.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>cops will never pull you over for not keeping right except to pass unless you're in their way for too long
        you sure? I just watched some old frick get pulled over for creating a giant line on a single lane. the cop was driving in the opposite direction, so he wasn't personally affected. I don't even think he was under the limit, but driving right on it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's a pretty rare occasion around here. Cop was probably bored and that gave him something to do.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

surface streets are not the same as freeways. be in the lane you need. shit, sometimes the exits on the left. only a moron would be annoyed with you for needing the left lane for that.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do people pressure me to go fast on roads with medium traffic? They get behind me and tailgate me, and I'm going to speed limit. I'm not in a hurry to save 2 minutes in exchange for significantly more risk of death or a ticket.

If I want to go fast I do it on stranded roads where I don't have to account for morons.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And they'll even do this when there's a bunch of cars ahead of me. Like what am I even supposed to do?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *