How common is it to live in your car in america?

How common is it to live in your car in america? I keep seeing those streamers that are "homeless" and live in their cars

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only hipster homosexuals and hippies live in their car

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jesus all that filth on the ceiling

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s illegal to sleep in your car in most places

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They could just park faraway from the center of the city, no one will say anything to them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the cops have no incentive to persecute the homeless who are peacefully sleeping in their cars

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Karens patrolling their suburbs and calling them 24/7 is an incentive.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They are always out there, I walk by them constantly and wonder if they are just out for a walk like me or snooping for drama shit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

not shot thats true

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

land of the free

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>It’s illegal to sleep in your car in most places

oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These are usually just people who refuse to get actual jobs and think they're 2 more weeks away from making it big streaming their boring lives and shit opinions.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There's thousands of people who live in their cars full time because they can't afford the rent.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Boomer here, What is preventing them from attaining other means of housing?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How would I know? I'm not murrican

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

money? and more generally speaking, finding a job where they can go to and get a place.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have done the most awful wagie shit for so many years, BUT I came to terms with it, its a price I have to pay to give myself the comfort that I demand for myself

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they'll say it's too expensive but a lot of them are just lazy and fat

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

In a city like LA a one-bedroom can cost $1800-$2000 a month, which is obviously unattainable for someone making minimum wages and not even getting 40 hours a week.
      Also, dealerships will sell you a car even if you have terrible credit since they can just take the car back and sell it again, but apartments will not rent to you since it costs a lot of money to evict a delinquent tenant and there's no double-dipping like with cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Entitlement

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I see it once a month in a medium sized town.

>live in car
    >no tinted windows
    .. ?
    Does he do this act for money or is he that lost/clueless. He’s clearly been eating well. Idk how you do that in a car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hes been homeless before, got a place, and now hes back to being homeless as of a couple of days ago

>I keep seeing those streamers that are "homeless" and live in their cars
      That shit is super fake.
      You can tell it's fake cause they and their stuff always looks super clean and organized
      I've lived out of my car for 3 months once not out of any real necessity, and i can confirm it is not fun though you get used to it

He just emptied his place and started living in his car. Of course its not "fun" in a small car like that, at least with a van you do have some space and it can be manageable for a while

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I would get to a modest campground in a warm state maybe, if you are unemployed.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I keep seeing those streamers that are "homeless" and live in their cars
    That shit is super fake.
    You can tell it's fake cause they and their stuff always looks super clean and organized
    I've lived out of my car for 3 months once not out of any real necessity, and i can confirm it is not fun though you get used to it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>their stuff always looks super clean and organized
      Maybe you're just dirty and disorganized.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This, some of us are anal about how we manage our possessions and would be the same way if we lived in a cave or a palace

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No, I usually managed to keep my stuff organized and relatively clean but if you live out of a car it becomes actually impossible . there's just not enough space
        Those tik toks with beautiful women wkth flawless hair, makeup, and everything looking spotless while living out of their car are fake
        It's staged for views
        No one who lives out of their car looks like that

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Is this true, do e-celebs make some faustian deal with the devil for their e-fame?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This was yonks ago before he was really popular.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He was concerned enough for his safety that he started taking active defensive measures, is he a normal individual?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think that caption is a load of shit honestly but regardless he lived out of his car for a bit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok, i figured that when guys like that start getting all geared up for war that must have encountered a very serious threat

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Very common where i live every park has a bunch of bums living out of their car they are usually old people

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>they are usually old people
      That's grim.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

van life is not common.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *