How could American manufacturers compete with low Chinese prices? Building factories in Mexico?

How could American manufacturers compete with low Chinese prices?
Building factories in Mexico?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If history is any metric, it will put the American manufacturers on notice, and we'll all get better cars in the end.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

How do you figure? America's biggest car company abandoned their $25k vehicle and is trying to become an AI company instead

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Then, the biggest car manufacturers will go the way of BMI in the computer industry. Maybe they should make cars people can buy. BMI forgot about selling computers to people.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

This, BMI went completely forgotten when that fatass RMS was crowned king of computers.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>low Chinese prices
    Why do you think they would still be low after all the engineering needed to be legal in the first world? Chinese tires aren't much cheaper than brand name tires... Why the frick would a entire Chinese vehicle be drastically cheaper? Even Chinese machinery which doesn't have to meet any emission or safety standards isn't much cheaper than something imported or domestic.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It's looking like it'll be the case in Europe, and they have stricter rules than the USA does. The BYD Seagull is set to be around half the price of the cheapest Tesla

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

CCP subsidies so they can heavily undercut the competition until they take a large market share at which point they can make up the losses by now increasing prices while the other companies struggle with their drop in sales.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It really sticks out like a sore thumb when a car manufacturer goes hard to capture untapped "women's market".

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They can't thats why we had the chicken tax and the death of the reasonable pick up truck

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

the chicken tax did nothing and the "reasonable pick up truck" never outsold the F150 Ram Silverado.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

trucks are already made in mexico tho

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

American cars are expensive because American laws require cars to be expensive. Chinese cars are inexpensive because they don't conform to American laws. That also means that they're not legal to sell or operate in the US, therefore American companies don't have to compete against them.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Simply put, once the Chinese have reached a sufficient quality of life, they will no longer exploit workers and won't have any advantage in copying western designs, so their prices must increase.

In the short term, more people will buy Chinese and their moronic government will build more bribery skeleton towers and purchase Mercedes Benz with the embezzled funds. But even they must and will evolve...

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Same way they did when the Yugo first came to america. poorgays aren't the majority of car buyers. Car manufacturers prefer margins over selling in large numbers.

Think about how many more cheaper corvettes are sold, but how much more money 911s make due to margins alone.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I think it has a lot to do with interest rates. if you try and market your cheap car during a time when morons can finance something expensive, you'll fail because they'll chase the bling instead

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

USA car market will crash and they will start making more basic cars. This has happened 2 times in the USA already. Kia now is the toyota of the 70s. By 2030, there will he a resurgence of American cars when economic uptik happens, just like the late 80s into the 90s.

• 1 week ago
      Chud Anon

You’re forgetting the part where tax payers will have to foot billions in bailouts and subsidies to keep GM and FCA afloat after they go bankrupt AGAIN

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I don't pay taxes so not my problem lol

9. 1 week ago
    Chud Anon

Banning imports, raising safety regulations, passing arcane import regulations that specifically target Chinese manufacturers

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Simple, by building cars that don't explode and kill you.
    I know Ford has a problem with that once but even FCA has it down

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

if the ccp gives me a qt chink gf then i will buy a chink car

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

qt chink gfs like new German cars and Lexus doe

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

i have a lexus
        now where is my ccp mandated qt chink gf jingping

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

you need to own a 10 year old or newer rx350/is350 for it to count, not a ls400 older than her

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They petition the government to slap tariffs all over Chinese imports to make their prices higher.

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Making their products better than the Chinese would be a good start.

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

why does west even have to compete with china on low prices. Poorgays can consume bugmade slops, west should compete on highend market and products for those with wealth

• 1 week ago
      Chud Anon

Because Euros have the high end market cornered for luxury and a big chunk of the market cornered on speed

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

good, strive to be more like euro then. Aim higher, not lower.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *