>how DARE you besmirch the honor of m'rental car windshield!!??

>how DARE you besmirch the honor of m'rental car windshield!!??

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Punk is right. Intentionally destroying property you were trusted with is a Black person thing to do. Jungle Boy living up to his name.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Child Molestor Punk has never been right about anything in his life

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Do aew troons really expect anyone to be sympathetic to the idea of randomly destroying rental cars

>"what do you think this is... pro wrestling?!?!!!? you can't be violent or destroy property!! that only happened in the old days like the 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 00s when pro wrestling was popular and tens of millions of non-pajeets watched it every week!!! we MUST use our outlet for good, like supporting LGBTQ youth, wearing trans rights are human rights shirts, getting worked by fans who boo women, supporting abortion, donating to Black Lives Matter... among many other things!! what side of history are you on anyway?!!"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Destroying property bad
      >Yet simps for ppl who do the exact same

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh look example #1000 of Phil being a hypocrite

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

As always

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>POV: you say Merry Christmas in a shopping mall without wishing happy hanukah, happy queerika, happy kwanza, happy muslim cereals on sale on isle 4, happy oh my science day, happy black slavery rememberance day, happy white guilt day...

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do aew troons really expect anyone to be sympathetic to the idea of randomly destroying rental cars

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i got into a two accidents in 1 week with rental cars about8-9 months before the covid lock downs happened. it was literally like people were trying to crash into me because they knew i was in rental cars. i almost got in a few more too. people were trying to drive into me at intersections but act like it was my fault. so i agree with punk in that respect, if it was a rental car, and he broke that window, the agency might have gotten annoyed.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WORKERS' RIGHTS, b***h

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But, think of the boys and not being able to rent a car at affordable prices!!!

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is simping for a Hollywood nepobaby the new strategy for troons?
    or is it just being disrespectful of the wrestling business altogether?
    why is it when nobody respects their awful opinions they default to "who cares its fake lol"?
    i can't tell what the gameplan is.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

jolly good

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>DO NOT REDEEM THE GLASS SIR DO NOT BREAKDEEEM

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You guys are REALLY struggling to come up with a cope aren't ya?
    lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yep, that's AEW's fanbase right now knowing Punk buried them and there is nothing they can do about it.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you know phil was actually pissed because he didn't pay for the full coverage like a cheapskate

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *