How did ford drivers become the most respected among car owners?

How did ford drivers become the most respected among car owners?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

FIX IT AGAIN TONY
    MOPAR OR NO CAR

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oh look another mopoor. Please tell me about your poverty6 hurricane engine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This doesn't even make sense, mopars usually take the most money to fix up or even maintain

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's "Fix Or Repair Daily" moron, you're thinking of Fiat. Also, it's true.

t. FORD owner (currently P0300'ing and dumping a ton fuel in high boost in 3rd/4th/5th, think I need to regap plugs)

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Didn't take gubmint handouts, and now the only one left making a V8 pony car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hilarious. I don't care about Amerilard cars, but its funny as hell that MOPAR is a broke handout Black personmobile hellcats getting stolen daily in the hood.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

"sure"

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they make the best american cars simple as. chevy makes the best motors, but the rest of car always feels like an afterthought

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This aligns with my emotions
      t. Ford & GM owner

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Is this sent from your TAPATALK? Ford makes the modular son.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Ford was a joke in the 60s and 70s. Mopars owned the street.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Who gives a frick about what cars were good 50-60 years ago? I'm alive today.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Oh well in that case;
          Ford is a joke. (stolen) Mopars own the streets.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Damn, nice Skyline.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just compare the interior of a modern mustang and camaro, they are leagues apart. The camaro looks like the most plastic econobox.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They're both shit. The stang is just as much plastic but your chinkoid brain is hypnotized by the multiple ipads glued to the dash

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I say this having owned several vettes (c5, c6, c6z, c7), and now a gen 2 coyote - the coyote is a better engine platform than the ls platform. not lighter, not smaller, but even LT4, LT5 will start cracking rods at lower power levels than a bone stock coyote will. LS/LT platform runs much hotter than coyotes too, my boosted coyote runs cooler than any of my NA LS/LT's did. Coyote also revs a lot higher, because it doesn't choke on the high end of the tach, as a result of having 4 valves per cylinder because this isn't the 1960's anymore.

I still love Corvettes and will readily admit that Corvettes are better cars than Mustangs, but the Coyote has a lot going for it that the LS/LT family just can't compete with.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>LT4, LT5 will start cracking rods at lower power levels
        arent there loads of stock bottom ends powering 800p?

• 2 months ago
          p

I'm pumping "loads of stock" in your mom's "bottom end"

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

800 crank hp maybe. by 800 wheel, there will be more crack in those rods than there was in chicago in the 1980s. mind you, these motors are like 2x-3x the cost of a stock coyote block that'll hold 900 wheel on stock internals just fine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pontiac and Oldsmobile were better than Chevrolet until GM fricked them in the 80s and 90s.

Ford was a joke in the 60s and 70s. Mopars owned the street.

Iconic Fords from this time:
      >Mustang
      >Galaxie
      >Fairlane
      >Thunderbird
      >Capri (Mercury)
      >Cougar (Mercury)
      >Continental (Lincoln)
      Mopar:
      >Challenger
      >Charger
      >GTX
      >Roadrunner
      >Barracuda
      >Something...

The following decade, who made the K-Car? Those who have driven or owned a K-Car know what I am getting at.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't forget the Falcon.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because its founder was right all along.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They make the most meh cars in America, which compared to GM not knowing how to make interiors, and Chrysler not knowing how to make cars, means they are number 1 by default

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought one then all the cool kids followed suit.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In the past it was flexfuel compatibility as stock, good reliability, high performance and easy tuning. Then also V6, V8 engines. The ST(dont confuse to ST line), RS versions were perfect cars for racing on streets and racetracks. Ford had Mazda engines in some of their cars. Also had used retuned Volvo 2.5Turbo 5-cylinder engines in their old Mondeo, Focus 2.5T versions before ecoboost engines.

Unfortunately modern Ford vehicles are not so reliable, specifically those ecoboost engines, also some of the Ecoblue diesel engines. Ford does have ridiculous amount of recalls and blown engines. Jim Farley doesnt seem to much care about their vehicles reliability and quality control. Most worstest engines Ford has ever made are those engines with wet timing belt(engine oil soaked timing belts) because these engines blow up often around 50000-90000miles due to timing belt failures and particles of broken timing belt clogging the oil strainer. Even more idiotic change from Ford is that they have changed oil pump design of their newest engines from direct drive oil pumps to belt driven oil pumps.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

idk but Ford has the absolute worst aftermarket for anything except overhyped gay boomer trash (Mustang, F150) and general parts support and "community". I don't even own a Chevy atm but I can look up practically any info I'd ever want to know about any Chevy truck and it's easily find-able on the internet. With the Fords I've owned it is the exact opposite, and they change so much shit constantly during production, you always have to hope/pray you get the right part revision. Their parts website is one of the worst websites I've ever used, it is 99% useless, when they stop making a part they delete it from the website, and their fitment guide FOR THEIR OWN PARTS is useless

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Skill issue

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The 3 road rage incidents I've witnessed in the past 2 days have been in Fords, so I wouldn't say respected at all

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *