How did Toyota do it?

How did Toyota do it?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mean this is probably a coincidence but boomers who barely knew about the internet or computers designed it

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You frick up your first car so badly that you spend the next 40 years building a reputation of supreme durability and reliability trying to avoid feeling that shame ever again.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What are you presuming to be Toyota's first car?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well I mean their first export car, which would be the Toyopet Crown.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

a loom

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>how did they stage a video that wows morons by damaging the body of a body on frame vehicle, which said damage could be done to any other truck from its era and still survive
    i'm more impressed that people on this supposed "car enthusiast" board, actually fall for this shit. you could do worse damage to a silverado and still drive it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

proof?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

%3A%2F%2Fforddaily.net%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

[...]

>frame is completely wrecked
          interesting self own but anyway

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a car that took more abuse than the toyota that was nudged by a wrecking ball has more damage
            >still runs
            not sure how that's a self own, but okay.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>cant be driven

https://i.imgur.com/k2WIo3J.jpeg

How did Toyota do it?

>can be driven

this will be my last reply

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>video clearly shows the truck driving
            are you moronic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's a third worlder who has hitched his wagon to Toyota because they're the only company that bother to export cars to his shithole pissing ground of a country.

The chassis is broken it got a full tides worth of submersion in the English Channel a WTC centre style freefall on top of a tower block demolition wrecking ball jumped a few times and one mechanic worked on it. Ok the mechanic was the manufactuters guy they would parachute into impossible jubs but that was the way it was.

In the 1970s Land Rover dumped a Range Rover into a 9ft river and only had to change the oil and the gasoline to get it running again. You underestimate the durability of an engine that isn't running.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgKOCA28b0A&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fforddaily.net%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you could do worse damage to a silverado and still drive it.
      Probably so.
      I'm failing to see how this would diminish Toyota's accomplishment, however...

moron.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>i'm failing to see how this thing everyone can do, makes something less of an accomplishment
        were you the one kid who actually clapped when he got a participation sticker?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>how this thing everyone can do
          Intellectually-dishonest troll.
          Ludicrous.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. It’s cringe so many people think that shit was anything other than entertainment in an incredibly controlled environment full of mechanics keeping the engine turning over to wow the retarted viewers

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's at Beaulieu Museum of Motoring at the moment.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Like everything else, those truggs are now 10x their actual value.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate how toyotagays worship this gay shit. Bang up the body of a vehicle and act surprised when it still runs and moves. homie, you didn't do any damage to the drivetrain by denting up the sheet metal. You could do the same shit to a yugo and it would still move under its own power.

7. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

there's absolutely nothing special about Toyota trucks, that's just a bunch of damage done to the body, it's irrelevant, only morons fall for this dumb ass shit
    t. I own that truck in that picture

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Maybe hit the engine or drive line.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The chassis is broken it got a full tides worth of submersion in the English Channel a WTC centre style freefall on top of a tower block demolition wrecking ball jumped a few times and one mechanic worked on it. Ok the mechanic was the manufactuters guy they would parachute into impossible jubs but that was the way it was.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

would've been more interesting if they actually put the car inside the building. putting it on top allowed the rubble underneath it to mostly break its fall. dropping it from as high in the air directly onto the ground would've also been more interesting, but it also would've killed the truck right then and there. could've also left it submerged for a month.

they only did things they knew wouldn't destroy it, only damage it. give that truck to some fleeing hispanics in a high speed chase in texas and they'll destroy it far easier.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *