Based
      Based
      Cringe

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Road beers are cringe

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Agreed. There's also a difference between drunk driving and driving shitfaced blackout.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you're going to drink, drink something that's worth the effort and isn't 85% water, 13% carbs

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How old are you?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm 42 and it still occasionally gets me, most of it's just it takes time but I figured something out about 10 years ago that really helped:

Have a plan.

When it hits, try to catch the plates (learn the NATO phonetic alphabet and play the license plate game, it's easy to remember if you do it phonetically)
        Then change your destination. Even if you just pull over, pull into a parking lot, whatever, you are not in a state where you need to go to where you were going, it's better to be late than dead
        When this plan fails you, which it might, use that failure as a teaching moment
        That way when someone does the same thing again, you'll remember, "Oh, right, I have a plan. Get the plates, go somewhere else."
        I believe in you

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

nta but I just yell and swear a lot, I don’t really do anything but cope and seethe loudly in my car. Used to punch my dashboard but I guess I hurt myself enough to break that habit. I inherited road rage from my dad and he from his dad, I’d like to not put that on my kids. I want to be the kind of driver that just shrugs shit off. I don’t give a shit if someone cuts me off because they need to get where they’re going… it’s the lack of attention, lack of awareness, and lack of basic understanding of how to not frick up the flow of traffic (merging and fricking go when you have a green arrow) that gets me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>mellow music
            >cruise control
            >road beers

I just went for a walk around my block and saw three cars I didn't recognize and, playing the license plate game, I memorized their plates
            delta whisky kilo whisky five niner
            four one one november india zulu
            alfa mike foxtrot uniform one two
            You need to stop the rage/seethe/fantasize loop, use this plan, try to get the plates, and change your destination
            This re-routes the body and brain
            The next time you're driving and you see a car that draws your attention, play the license plate game, get the plates for practice, then try to remember it once you get to your destination
            Use NATO, not letter names
            You'll be surprised at how long you can remember the plates
            If you want to learn more about memorization look into building "memory palaces"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I fricking care when someone disrespects me or threatens my life. Call me a cuck, I call it self respect
            Being a cuck is not a skill

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

dude you’re in a car, it’s not personal and nobody is thinking “hahaha frick this pussy cuck” they’re thinking “oh here’s a chance to get moving.” you sound like a pussy though.

[...]
            I just went for a walk around my block and saw three cars I didn't recognize and, playing the license plate game, I memorized their plates
            delta whisky kilo whisky five niner
            four one one november india zulu
            alfa mike foxtrot uniform one two
            You need to stop the rage/seethe/fantasize loop, use this plan, try to get the plates, and change your destination
            This re-routes the body and brain
            The next time you're driving and you see a car that draws your attention, play the license plate game, get the plates for practice, then try to remember it once you get to your destination
            Use NATO, not letter names
            You'll be surprised at how long you can remember the plates
            If you want to learn more about memorization look into building "memory palaces"

I want to not get so pissed in the first place

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh yes, they do, they think they're smarter than me and above me by using the shoulders and lanes incorrectly. They're not smarter, I could also fly up the right turn lane then jet over like a Black person, but I don't because I respect myself and others. If everyone had the right to shoot them like dogs for their misbehavior, it would clear up quickly

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I'm going straight at the light and you inch forward and jump the light to Pittsburgh left me, you definitely think I'm below you and that I'm stupid and can't tell what you're doing. You think you're more important than me and the law, but you're a Black person and will be treated like one some day soon
            They've told me I don't run the blkock which implied that they think they do. They are not human beings.
            the amount of times I've been called white devil and have had my life threatened, told I'll be folded in the street, I can't even count. Everything is to 'get back' at the white devil I am and I don't give a frick anymore, kill me, won't make you white

Calm down, Cletus. You sound like the “police searched me cuz I’m black” Black folk you probably fantasize about lynching.
            For Christ sake you act like saying “Black person” means you’re better but you still act like a Black person with this “muh disrespectin me” horse shit. Dangerous, sure, but stop acting like that’s your fricking reason.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If they don't want to be called that they shouldn't have made it clear it's a get back at me because Im white. I'm white but I'm right. I've literally never been wrong ONCE in a road rage situation.
            If I was wrong, I'd simply apologize like an adult. The road is not the time for games

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I'm going straight at the light and you inch forward and jump the light to Pittsburgh left me, you definitely think I'm below you and that I'm stupid and can't tell what you're doing. You think you're more important than me and the law, but you're a Black person and will be treated like one some day soon
            They've told me I don't run the blkock which implied that they think they do. They are not human beings.
            the amount of times I've been called white devil and have had my life threatened, told I'll be folded in the street, I can't even count. Everything is to 'get back' at the white devil I am and I don't give a frick anymore, kill me, won't make you white

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Have a plan in case you fail to stay calm
            It's hard people come up with new ways to piss people off every day

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You sound barely any better than an uninhibited animal

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Live around Black folk and if you live long enough you follow their ways. I'm sorry, I'm not a cuck, when someone threatens my life with their piss pour driving, it makes me a little mad. That's a reasonable reaction to have

[...]
            Found the pickup truck driving animals

Up until now I've only driven the smallest shitboxes I could get my hands on, try again

be a good christian and turn the other cheek. If its something small like someone turnint infront of you or going the limit when you wanna go faster just try and think through their shoes in the situation. If its something major like they almost (or do) hit you, then you have reason to get mad.

If I were in their situation I would simply drive better, or at the very least make a show of saying sorry.
            Literally all it takes to prevent road rage is for children to take responsibility for their actiuons and acknowledge their fricking mistake

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your insurance is 3 figures a month isn't it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

$70/mo class A license, one and only spot on record being in the left lane of the turnpike passing a wall of center lane cruisers and right lane good boys in a little cabover box truck you didn't even need a CDL to fricking drive.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

"Yeah I act like a Black person because I can't hold myself to good standards, so what?"
            Is that supposed to make you sound tough or something?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I fricking care when someone disrespects me or threatens my life. Call me a cuck, I call it self respect
            Being a cuck is not a skill

Found the pickup truck driving animals

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Old enough to respect myself and be offended by Black folk who can't or won't follow the rules of driving
      Driving is such a brain off activity that we let our literal children of this nation do, so it greatly offends me that you can't drive, especially when my following distances and speeds are based off the assumption that you're not a drooling moron.

Some fricking HRV yielded to merging traffic getting on the bridge this afternoon and didn't get the hink with my toots and flashes, just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's what their little red triangle is for Black person

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

THEY'VE GOT IT ALL BLOCKED OFF!!!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

FRICK YOU
      FRICK YOU
      FRICK YOU
      FRICK YOU

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>multiple traffic workers look on in bewilderment and astonishment.
        >sirens in the distance

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have to drive in Bogotá, Colombia, this fricking shithole is filled with morons, from not afraid to die pedestrians to Orks in motorcycles changing lanes at sound speed and without any signal to wannabe narcos on Toyotas who just cant use their fricking blinkers. I used to curse and scream a lot when i began to drive years ago, now i put music, sometimes y sing, sometimes just enjoy the music and cope, my rage road is now a short rage road, that means i curse but the anger stays less and less longer, i had headache sometimes, now i´m at a relative peace.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

living in a third world country sounds like hell, I'd probably kill myself if I were brown and trapped there

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

colombian women are inexplicably attractive as hell. id at least live for the sex there before i die.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>from not afraid to die pedestrians to Orks in motorcycles changing lanes at sound speed
      This made me laugh so hard. Sound speed.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Someone post the video

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>having a soundtrack prepared for your road rage chimpout
        based?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>cripple plaquard
        Lmao Jesus fricking christ

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Willing to bet money it's his mothers he's on the phone with too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Very based, frick parades, yeah lets just shut down every throughfare in the city so some homosexuals can walk about with flowers for a bit. The parade looked shit in general as well, I'd be furious as well

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Parades are a really good thing normal humans do when we're happy and not autistic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>stand in a huge crowd while poorly made commercials rolls past at 2mph and you can't see it anyway cause the crowd is so huge
            Yeah bro it's SUPER fun

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

imagine being such a beta homosexual that you get stuck behind a wall of people because you're too much of a pussy to make your way to the front

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>fighting your way to the front of a crowd to look at commerical
            Damn bro you're such an alpha, remember to clamp in time to the song for a chance at a free tee shirt

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

literal 200lb toddler driving a car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The whack ass nu-country playing while driving a pickup truck in one of the most liberal urban areas in the country gets me

Literally Applebees tier

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah I have a feeling this guy is fricked with his history.
        He's been charged with multiple felonies.
        Mother fricker ruined his life because he was inconvenienced for 30 minutes.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He's just high T pimpin'. You wouldn't understand.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

With that history, his life has already been ruined for decades. He plowed through traffic because he has nothing to lose.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

bump

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

breddy gud, innit?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What the FRICK was this guy’s problem, honestly?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wtf I didnt realize he originally got away lmao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

he didn't "get away" the motorcycle cop got evidence of his make, model, license plate, and that he was the one driving
          theres enough evidence to get a warrant and gangbang him at one of his known locations
          there's zero reason to peruse and pressure the moron into making even dumber decisions trying to evade the cops, they just gets people hurt. probably one of the rare times where police did the right thing

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>camera dings every time you do anything
        fricking annoying

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You just know he’s thinking “frick I wish I was sitting in that traffic right now”

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

dont rush to get to your location.
    dont have a need to get to your location
    always drive as if you have no place to be
    stay in the right most lane, and drive super defensively

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>dont rush to get to your location.
      I always give myself about an hours buffer time, doesn't matter. It's not about 'leaving late for Mr Sheckleberg' I have all the time in the world, they're just acting like apes
      >dont have a need to get to your location
      Don't, I'll get there when I get there but I can't get there when you act like a Black person on the road and make things dangerous and denigrating for me
      >stay in the right most lane, and drive super defensively
      Oh I do and then the Black folk drive up the shoulder, straight through the dedicated right turn lane to my right then wanna jump in front of me,
      Frick them, and frick you, if you're not mad, you're fricking delusional or have no self respect

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

These Black folk don't care and won't listen so why rage against them when it's not going to benefit you?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Oh I do and then the Black folk drive up the shoulder, straight through the dedicated right turn lane to my right then wanna jump in front of me,
        Cali?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>guy who looked like this was waltzing out of some rehabilitation center in the upper-class area of town
    >screams at me as i crooze past
    everytime i see this guy's spergout i'm reminded. this is what a receding hairline does to people it seems.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A few things that helped me.
    Recognizing that I can’t expect others to be perfect drivers because I myself am not one.
    Driving the speed limit, if anyone was tailgating me I would just laugh because I was legally in the right and they could do nothing about it. Also helped me from getting tickets and have a more relaxed ride. I also didn’t feel obligated to speed for others behind me.
    I also noticed I would preemptively get angry at drivers I expected them to do something stupid and when they did I would feel validated in my anger even if they weren’t doing anything to me. For example seeing a large truck and thinking wow bet they won’t use their blinker and when they didn’t I would feel justified in yelling frick you!!!
    Just ride your own ride. You can’t control others there is no possible way and raging at them definitely wont change their ways. Not even a friendly hey buddy you cut me off back there 🙂 will do anything. Let stupid people get into accidents and die. drive safely so you can enjoy your life.
    I also started listening to classic country music while I drive but that has always been my calming music.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Be born white. White people are just a different breed. A sophisticated breed. Even the Boondocks acknowledges this. https://youtu.be/zKZbyC1ccMY

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This guy is unironically a hero

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He's also unironically a registered sex offender

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I just said he's a hero you don't need to promote him more

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

moshi moshi? oh? anon? can you pass this over to road rage chan? its for him.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you are moronic. any monkey tier iq subhuman can throw a tantrum.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just crooz, thats all you got to do, take your grasp from the flow. Let the road control you, be part of the flow.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't care. Just literally do not care. Someone's trying to cut you off? Just don't care. Let them pass. Someone brake checking? Just don't care. Move to another lane.

If you're late to a place just accept you're going to be late, call your boss or whatever. Road closed? Look for the detour. It's really that simple. You can be peeved about it but it's just whatever, you should just let things go and don't care about anything.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>no i dont care lol!!! haha i dont even care!!!!!
      the eternal words of furious boiling seethe

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>>no i dont care lol!!! haha i dont even care!!!!!
        true

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>cannot fathom the bliss of indifference to things you would never be in control of regardless of how angry you’d get.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You have much to learn about old men if you genuinely believe your bullshit, most of them have reach the point of not giving a frick by the time they reached 50, it'll happen to you

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

real advice? mushrooms.

i really learned to let go of useless anger like road rage.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kek, what shitty music, dude looks moronic and gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That was so fricking gay.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Post your driving record and insurance premium

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Value your safety above your ego. Think about good happy times. You shouldn't dwell on only negative things happening in your life or during your day. If it comes down to it, think about the happiest moments of your childhood, when everything was bright and carefree. We are all still just the children playing together on the playground.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just slow your roll and enjoy the go.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

get a miata

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How do I handle road rage?

I go all in. I am that guy.

Do NOT frick with me or my TRUCK.

If we throw hands. I guarantee you end up lights out on the pavement.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You are going to get shot one day by another angry ape just like yourself. If simply not giving a frick is too much to ask, take a xanax or something.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nice try. With my gucci'd out Glock-19 I can go from low ready to 10 rounds in your chest in an instant.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Jokes on you, I have a glock-19 with even better attachments. Time to meet your maker.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

red dot, extended mag blicky with switch

try me Black person

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

grim. he has the basic attachments of a MW2 glizzy
            NGMI bro....

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth. You gon get shot by another road rager one day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're five foot six.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

5'6" and high on fitness

fitness dick in your mouth b***h

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That truck looks dumb as frick.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are you actually 5'6"? I know a guy who's 5'4"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You ride the bus

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't be dumb.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The 'don't care' side should really kill themselves.
    Bunch of cowards.

Real men who have balls take on the challenge. Show them who's boss for frick's sake.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

so true. they should magdump into some normalgay's car so guns are even more restricted cause of one autist's behavior.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Stop feeling entitled.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

be a good christian and turn the other cheek. If its something small like someone turnint infront of you or going the limit when you wanna go faster just try and think through their shoes in the situation. If its something major like they almost (or do) hit you, then you have reason to get mad.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Arriving at my destination relaxed is much more valuable than arriving a few seconds sooner but being super tense because I spent the whole drive raging. Consider adopting that mindset. Most things that make people rage are super minor and cost you a couple seconds if anything.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

realize you have enough issues in your daily life and you don't need do actively look for useless beef, you have nothing to gain from it
    That said, I personally still rage from time to time for over the top shit but nothing like the past

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I live in leaf and it's bad

>immigrants can just reregister their license without doing a road test
    >AMA and other road registry services will rape you out the ass to pay for training, stuff like 600$ for 10 hours of drivers school.
    >road tests turn very strict cause of all the immigrants shitting up the roads, government keeps pleading to have a "vision zero" gay thing where road collisions and accidents won't happen.
    >road test doesn't account for your vehicle, won't let you use mirrors to change lanes and will dock you demerit points if you enter the beginning of a turning lane road, but don't turn your head or shoulder check.
    >due to overpriced drivers ed and overpriced road tests more people aren't bothering to get their license or are literally priced out of it. I'm one of those people and I don't have any way to get my license because everything costs so fricking much and driving is a necessity here.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>How do I stop road raging?
    That means the vaxx is working.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>take your meds if you're on them
    >don't live in a city or even near the metro area
    >drive predictably (read: do what you're supposed to do)
    >try not to surrender the mental real estate to whatever's been stressing you out while you're driving; seethe about later when you're not driving

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Figure out your insecurities so you can tackle those instead of lashing out at the world around you.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I hate the morons who honk at me because I don't turn right on red when the sign says "NO TURN ON RED"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

zozzle. months ago i had a lady behind me honk her horn wanting me to move up, because i and another car beside me was leaving a gap in queued traffic so oncoming cars could get into the side street. there was even a sign saying not to queue across the intersection.
      first time she honked at me i just looked up and ignored her
      second time i glared at her before shaking my head
      third time i pointed at the sign but she didn't seem to see or care.
      then traffic started moving again, this time there's a driveway leading into a school, with a similar sign; don't queue across the driveway.
      she does exactly the opposite of that, and right on cue an oncoming car needs to turn in, and i can see she's getting flustered because theres's a line of at least ten cars behind the one wanting to turn kek. made sure she was looking at me too when i gave her a sarcastic thumbs up

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Carry a firearm and drive a full size SUV or Pickup. If they try to endanger you, act accordingly, don't make the situation worse if your life isn't endangered.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be me, 27 yo passenger in car, wife driving
    >turning into driveway of our home
    >lady begins to honk, doesnt want to give way
    >she puts car in park
    >tell wife to wait in car, lady looks unpredictable, wait 15 seconds, dont open your mouth
    >i get out, female driver says "what the frick are you doing"
    >i respond by pointing out "I dont know we live here"
    >she keeps screaming
    >tell her "no problem have a nice day"
    >walk away to front door, put key in door
    >wife gets out
    >she doesnt say anything, driver still there starts berating her
    >wife just standing there taking it, door open, i gesture lets go
    >wife responds with "Im parking on my driveway b***h"
    >female driver bolts out of car, hand in a fist and gets nose to nose infront of wife
    >ohshit.jpg
    >"what are you doing, get off my property" i say 3x, dont swear at all
    >i walk over, put my hand at waist level, being careful not to touch her
    >she moves even closer than nose to nose and then pushes me into car
    >i punch her with closed fist, get into defensive stance, and yell "get back"
    >unbenkownst to me, teenage girl runs around corner of our SUV, i make a split second decision to strike as she runs into me in a derensive stance
    >realise i just hit a little kid also and not some scrawny dude charging me
    >neighbour runs over and frames me as aggressor on my property
    tfw i get arrested
    tfw i get 2 counts of battery
    tfw i have court in a few months
    tfw im down $40,000 from removalist fees and attorney fees
    tfw i have no criminal record but now facing possible record + jail if im found guilty

Frick road ragers, let my story be a warning to all, im most likely going to get stitched up on gender optics alone, if you road rage, you're a piece of shit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

At first the story was funny, but I didn't like the ending.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>wife actually drove to the wrong house

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Find a better job location or leave when there is no traffic. 10 miles is enough to see some shit.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a comfy car, understand that sometime traffic happens, take a deep breath and just chill listening to music. When people drive like asshats, I just let them go to there thing somewhere away from me. Ignore them. Laugh at them. Do not engage them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>When people drive like asshats, I just let them go to there thing somewhere away from me.
      I use the North Korean's advice. Everyone wishes they were there faster. Do not be upset over people who cannot go any faster, or those who are going faster. They all want to be where they want to be.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I simply drive away from them because my car is faster than most of the other cars on the road

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I simply drive away from them because my car is faster than most of the other cars on the road
      Lol I've outrun everyone even with slow shitboxes

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

move to a white area
    >drive in maryland, want to kill every drunk driving guatemalan or Black person with their high beams on, going 45 in the passing lane
    >drive in wisconsin/Montana/NJ (yes it has a lot of mystery meat but they at least have passing etiquette down as a state), don't swear at all or have any anger

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>NJ
      >have passing etiquette down as a state
      could of fricking fooled me

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if the pigs actually wanna step outta Wawa and start enforcing it, at least we have a Keep Right Except To Pass law, with signage, and I WILL point out that sign to every center lane cruising moron

>Oh I do and then the Black folk drive up the shoulder, straight through the dedicated right turn lane to my right then wanna jump in front of me,
        Cali?

Philadelphia, which is infuriating because it honestly doesn't even back up there all that badly

These Black folk don't care and won't listen so why rage against them when it's not going to benefit you?

So they do not win

"Yeah I act like a Black person because I can't hold myself to good standards, so what?"
        Is that supposed to make you sound tough or something?

Sorry, you can't argue that's how the world works. You can only live amount the Black folk for so long until they pull you down to their level. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not getting cucked over and over. Now I'm aggro too

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

what you have is the benefit of being neighbors with israelite Y*rk whose drivers make yours look like absolute courteous saints in comparison

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Everything above Trenton is NYC to me, I don't go there, I'm not moronic

>stand in a huge crowd while poorly made commercials rolls past at 2mph and you can't see it anyway cause the crowd is so huge
            Yeah bro it's SUPER fun

It's community, it's the joy, it's the breaking the rules in a way that's alright, like the Mummers Parade every year.
            Sorry you're broken

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you're broken because you don't enjoy having the entire city shut down for homosexuals
            sure thing buddy, how about you 41% yourself

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm sorry you live in a socially isolating neighborhood where the whole town doesn't come out every holiday for a little parade

>Everything above Trenton is NYC to me, I don't go there, I'm not moronic
            South Jersey is lame as frick. Anywhere they say 'pork roll' is full of inbred morons.

I'll take a Piney over a new York douche any day

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick you b***h come say it it my face

t. New Yorker

Jokes aside, droving in NYC is easy, just have skill and be agressively psychopathic. You already frequent DA.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Everything above Trenton is NYC to me, I don't go there, I'm not moronic
            South Jersey is lame as frick. Anywhere they say 'pork roll' is full of inbred morons.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>So they do not win
          Who cares dude, the only thing you should be invested it is the safety of you, your family/friends and the integrity of your possessions, nobody "wins" anything on the road

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gotta get where ya going frick the rest

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't rage, I just facepalm and sigh. Sometimes I save the video to share with friends on discord. In general I see n point in getting angry, it will not change anything, it will just make the drive less pleasant.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

built confidence instead of being insecure.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It is a symptom of low iq causing low impulse control. It was over for you before it even began people like you dont deserve to drive cars

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

or it could just be that 50ish yo guy finally just said
      >Frick the bullshit. I'm out.
      >cue 'Ave Maria'

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

how does that change what he said? non-morons are much less likely to snap, and when they do they almost always attempt to remove whatever made them snap from existence instead of aimlessly driving around a parade and going home

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can wait a few extra minutes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Honestly this it blows my mind people get so bent out of shape about a slight inconvenience on the road. You are in a comfortable seat with AC and a radio playing whatever you want

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Also
        This is America
        You're anywhere between a one in twenty to one in ten chance of bringing fists to a gunfight
        Yesterday some butthole cut me off, brake-checked me, then got out of his car to fight me or something
        Bruh somehow if you're the homosexual at the corner of Downing and Virginia in here
        Picrel, shitheel

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Guns are for weak homosexuals. Go play in traffic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

He got back in his car when he realized that I was taller than him by at least five inches
            Are you on the pro-road rage side? Did you just now realize some people will kill you over that shit with the full confidence of the law?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Also, I'm gonna double-reply to this
            Clearly I'm a man of class and taste
            >austrian-made gen 2 glock 19
            Guns are tools, and while I own much finer guns, everyone should have a G19
            And that, friends, is a beautiful G19 with 85 percent of the finish, and it's not even my EDC. I have it because everyone should have at least one G19.
            They don't have gen 2s anymore but at least get a gen 4 or 5
            https://aimsurplus.com/products/le-trade-in-glock-19-gen-5-9mm-handgun

42. 2 months ago
    p

Daddy p remains calm under all circumstances. Getting mad about traffic is some weak xx liberal ideology

• 2 months ago
      p

Why are we such a Black personhomosexual, br/o/? 🙁

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Taking off from red light
    >Car behind me flashes his lights
    >Think he's some alway in a hurry homosexual telling me to speed up
    >Give him the finger
    >He pulls up telling me my brake light was out
    >light was green and had to pull away before I could apologize

I feel terrible. I need therapy or something.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

KWAB

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why the hell would I stop. It's a catharsis for all the failed areas of my life.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>How do I stop road raging?
    Grow up

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Smoke a black and mild cigar before driving and avoid rush hour traffic as much as possible

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to rage all the fricking time but stopped when I got a a little wreck that ended in a ticket and car in the shop for 2 months now I just cruise lol

48. 2 months ago
    Fledgling Investor

I used to have a problem with road rage but a few close calls taught me it wasn't worth it. at the end of the day, it can only go two ways. you will escalate it to the point where you hurt someone or someone else will escalate it until they hurt you. both have severe repercussions that you will more than likely feel the brunt of. the only winning move is not to play.

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Stay out of New York.

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have this problem too. Whenever I see an EV, I start raging so hard

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Next time look for a Nissan altima with dark tinted windows. Start road raging. You will be cured pretty fast.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Does it also have loose rear bumper on both sides and burns coolant (not oil).
      Because damn I taught that Altima Black person a lesson in speed.

52. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I did some math. I save insignificant amounts of time to spend double the money to get to the same place. Now I just sit my happy ass in the slow lane and just go the prevailing pace of traffic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/15Cbt0M.jpg

When you realize you don't have to go 10 over the speed limit, it doesn't actually save you any time.

>hour drive
      >70mph limit
      >go 90mph most of it
      >saves 4min
      I dont get it

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

By learning to drive.
    By following speed limits on any lane.
    By using turn signal way beforehand.
    By leaving safety gap to people in front of you.
    By using the flipped mode of rear mirror when some one is tailgating at night.

54. 2 months ago
    p

I rape kids 🙂

55. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

become not moronic

56. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When you realize you don't have to go 10 over the speed limit, it doesn't actually save you any time.

57. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

First I was like

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But then I was like

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
  58. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anyone ever been called out IRL for road raging? I used to stir up sweet hell on the roads in my town in a clapped out camry, thing hauled ass though. Did it for years in that thing, dodging and weeving, brake check galore, etc. and one day my co worker says to me “ay bro, was that you in the camry? I had my kids in the car!”

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

road raging is a thing of the past. only smooth brain morons do it.

>tailgating
      dont brake check, just let the car slow down. when they try to bypass just floor it, its amusing to see them panic if they got a struggling eco shit box
      >someone driving slow
      literally just over take, they foam out of their ass about it especially if you do it on solid lines, dont tailgate them just build up momentum and gun it
      >someone annoying you
      just cut them off if they have a nice car, chances are theyre up to their eyeballs in debt and will literally an hero themselves into a tree to avoid scratching it

all while being calm, whats the point of raging. if they pull up to you dont even look at them just chill to your tune, it makes them seethe because you are antagonizing them without a care in the world.

come on guys, stop being stupid apes, be a productive menace

59. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I keep a box of therapeutic hammers on my passanger seat. Whenever you feel yourself getting angry, throw a hammer out the window.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *