How do people even get into accidents in car parks?

How is it possible? You are rarely going above 10 MPH, usually less, and 90% of other cars are stationary. Do people really not know where their car is, or just don't pay attention, or what? Seems like it's becoming more common.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>don't pay attention
    This and poor visibility

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the only collision I've ever been in was thanks to a car reversing out of a spot perpendicular to me, right into my door. the c**t was legit brain dead and "totally didn't see me". I couldn't dodge him safely due to pedestrians and already having my wheel slightly cut from preparing to park in a spot right near him. fricker didn't stop when I laid on the horn, or for a full two seconds after making contact. it was pretty stupid all around and it pisses me off that I couldn't avoid it

this. without a backup camera and surrounded by xboxheug suvs, I have to be real carefully coming out of a spot or rounding a corner. how people hit stationary objects while traveling at low speeds does baffle me a little

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The punishment for people that stupid should be castration.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Shit like this is the reason I always try to park as far away from other cars as possible. It always infuriated me as a kid when my mom would fricking trawl the parking lot for 10 minutes to get a spot as close as she possibly could, nearly hitting other cars and people and slamming her brakes nonstop because she kept rushing through the aisles of the lot impatiently.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This.
          My fiancee hates me doing the same, but I also hate trying to find my car in sea of SUVs. Id rather walk.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This.
          My fiancee hates me doing the same, but I also hate trying to find my car in sea of SUVs. Id rather walk.

I picked up the habit from my dad to park far away and walk but I haven't met anyone else who does that as a rule. It usually makes it much easier to leave the lot as well.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

People who do this are why I park as far back as possible. Get a disabled placard, if you don't qualify, then walk. Combing the lot for a front spot to the degree that you are actively wasting your time is npc behavior.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

had something very similar happen to me. old fart reverses into me while lining up to get into a gas station, i laid on the horn and he somehow didn't hear it. only solace was that it caused zero damage to my car, but left a pretty big dent in his bumper

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Do people really not know where their car is, or just don't pay attention, or what?
    Do you not leave your house very often? Any sort of brief basic interaction with other humans will tell you that the majority of them are total frickwits who seem to drift through life in some sort of semi-comatose state of conciousness, only capable of reacting to stimuli in the immediate here and now.

As for car park accidents, the best one I saw was two middle-aged women parked opposite each other who started reversing out at the same time. They were both constantly checking for traffic coming from left or right but neither of them looked directly behind them. I don't think I'd ever seen a rear-rear-end before that day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what said; there's only so much that can be done to fix stupidity, at some point you just have to step back and point and laugh

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Wagie in the second picture probably getting screamed at like this is his problem.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Once I got rear ended while I stopped to get gas. The fricker just rammed into me at the fueling island even though I had been parked there for a while. People are moronic.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I watched a moron blind old homosexual drive into a parked car and then drive off and then parked somewhere else.

God damn boomers

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I had an old lady reverse out of her spot into me while I was stopped. Pulled into the row to another car backing out and stopped to make room for it to to get out fully. I also see a lot of people who cut through lanes by driving across all the parking lines and them not looking while doing so can easily cause an accident.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its a woman thing

7. 2 months ago
    sage

>the amount of volvos
    this gotta be in Sweden, right?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>and 90% of other cars are stationary.
    It's the other 10% you need to worry about. They're often moving in reverse with limited visibility and hidden from view by the lifted F350 4x4 brotrucks and Canyoneros

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not if they couldback into spaces like adults, like everyone should do at all times

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Reverse cameras are now federally mandated for all new vehicles.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Reverse cameras are now federally mandated for all new vehicles.

Also most have cross traffic alerts which warn you when things even outside the camera's FOV are coming
      >somehow only ever almost backed into by women with newer high trim Rogues that I know have the feature

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When I was in high school I witnessed a rusty chevy floor it in the parking lot, hitting a camry at about 50mph. The chevy driver saw the camry, but genuinely did not register that they shouldn't hit the car. Both cars were totaled, obviously, and the chevy driver either had shitty or no insurance, from what I heard.

TLDR: morons gonna moron. We need to give them free bus passes and take their licenses.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Women.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Everyone runs the stop signs, and women don't know how to back up safely. One time I was laying on my horn because some dumb b***h was backing up directly into my stopped vehicle and she still hit it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *