How do people keep falling for this scam of a car?

How do people keep falling for this scam of a car?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They pay the price they think it's worth.

>t. free market

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>t. free* market
      >*controlled by importers, media slop producers and resellers

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Everyone could just literally choose not to buy it despite the pressures and it would be worthless. But they want it. Asterisk or not, still a choice.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Same goes for you:

Blame the internet. YouTube, TikTok, Doug, Donut, F&F

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Everyone could jusr choose not to buy it
          I mean, most do make that choice and yet it is still overpriced, that's why asterisks exist.

>>t. free* market
          >*controlled by importers, media slop producers and resellers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

"free market" is a joke when like 1000 israelites have half the money

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

jews aren't hoarding Supras though they're ironically into German cars

my old extremely israeli boss is into BMWs and replaced his 911 turbo cabriolet with a new custom ordered manual m4

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I feel that all has little draw on people actaully writing the checks for these things. It's a big purchase

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Social media addicted children can't even afford an MK3 let alone an MK4.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cuz of the moronic weebcels

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

its just neater than your old crusty truck with a out of tune shitty v8

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>ESL

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

do not correct my mistakes for i do not hold any respect for this language

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

acknowledging your moronation isnt the own you think it is

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i accept your concession

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/zz6YM4f.jpg

You speak English because it's the only language you know.
        I speak English because it's the only language you know.
        We are not the same.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

acknowledging your moronation isnt the own you think it is

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That you for that tiny morsel of wisdom chief running bear. I agree, we are not same. I am superior and you have to cater to my needs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

true
            imagine getting cucked out of speaking your native language by muricachads

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

true
            imagine getting cucked out of speaking your native language by muricachads

It's a really sad state of things that Americans actually brag about being stupid.
            It's like we're in the 90s again and being smart has become bad and being stupid is a badge of honor.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sad? Cry more. You'll feel better

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stupid? Read a book. You'll gain awareness

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Grow a dick first

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/zz6YM4f.jpg

>ESL, probably euroid
      >posts foxes

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

other anons pretty much said everything already. morons getting duped into thinking they actually want one by other morons which in turn drives up the price up the ass. normies are easy to manipulate like that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah but people like it

you don't get duped if you like it there's tons of cars that are "overpriced" if you compare them to new cars that cost the same

Any 1980s-90s even 00s Supercar is slower than a new Hellcat

Any Barret Jackson Muscle Car is slower than a $25,000 4cyl Camaro or Mustang

E30 M3 gets mogged by a $15,000 used BRZ

Air cooled 911s by GR86s and ND Miatas

Etc

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Black person performance isnt even a factor here. not even the aesthetics. there are many slow and downright ugly cars that people "like" because they got manipulated by other morons. they wouldnt even glance at them if there werent any hypebeasts fellating those cars. doesnt really matter if it was old or new media.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

slow and ugly is in the eye of the beholder

Mk4 Supras were never really cheap (new they cost the same as a 911) and being the hero car in F&F made them famous

The hypebeast cars are air-cooled 911s and E30s btw, just look at the actual hypebeasts fellating RWB or E30 M3s (Kith's owner is a BMW collector and BMW made a kith edition M3 after him)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Base 911 cost $10-15k more than a Twin Turbo. Boxster was in between an NA and Turbo.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah in like 1997-98 when Toyota dropped the price of the Supra after they realized it wasn't selling at all after the first 2 years. 93-96 it was $50-55k MSRP while a 911 C2 was $42-48k. I think 1996 they were the same price.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A 1993 C2 was $69k.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>i lack the ability to realize people have unique preferences that do not align with my own.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That’s the problem. These aren’t their own opinions. They “like” these things because others told them to. VVW8

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>unique preferences
            you mean the preferences they learned from some israelitetube eceleb/old media?

>no you see. i'm different because i only like unpopular stuff. that means i'm refined and have good tastes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. gullible consoomer
            theres a fair bit of good popular stuff but your Black person ass isnt posting this in good faith so have a nice day

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh. An all the shit you've been spouting was genuine.
            I think you might actually have schizophrenia.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I think you might actually have schizophrenia
            no but im sure youre a Black person

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your schizo is showing even more
            Go to a doctor so you can start treatment.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>unique preferences
            you mean the preferences they learned from some israelitetube eceleb/old media?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Its not really a scam. Thats literally how every famous car ends up being. Just look at a genuine 70s charger. Couple that with the fact supras end up under the jdm tax at the highest level, and you end up with a car worth $30k in its least desirable form. The crypto boom is really what kickstarted the whole "jdm" price craze, cause then all the kids who came upon millions overnight ended up buying what they wanted from gran turismo no matter the cost, and then began the ring of buying and selling gtr's, nsx's, and supra's for double to triple what they already were

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nobody wants 70s Chargers though. They all want the 69, followed by the 68. Even though Vin Diesel had the 70, in the actual circles concerning it, it's always the least desired. But since it's still a 2nd gen, yeah big money. But compare that to the 71-74, where the 71 is really only high dollar in R/T or Super Bee trim, and the 72 really starts falling off, and most of the collectors can't even stand to look at the 73+, well ...

Point being there's really only "one" 70s Charger that's famous, and it's still not even the one most people want.

Make no mistake, I agree with your post otherwise in totality, just had to push my glasses up and say well uhm ACKSHUALLY with that one

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ive been saying the barra turbo was better for 22 years
    which it is

Na+t 450hp shitbox barely costs 5-10k if you diy

Fg also shits over ricelines and you get usdm parts bin on top so you can make a frankenstangcoon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what's the poing if you get raped if you drive 65mph

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>what's the poing if you get raped if you drive 65mph
        Howe that different to anywhere else in the world? You euroseppos love throwing stones (because your full of Black folk)

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

rent free

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Your speed monitors get your license taken away. I max out the two digit one they occasionally have up in my county for fun. I haul ass down backroads day or night and my biggest concern by far is deer. We are not the same.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

incredibly based, I do the same

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/cM054I6.jpg

incredibly based, I do the same

keep a can of spray paint or some big fat marker so you can do pic related

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Everywhere else in the world doesn't have mobile speed cameras hwp zog on every corner a million speed cameras and a demerit point system.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Everywhere else in the world doesn't have mobile speed cameras hwp zog on every corner a million speed cameras and a demerit point system.
            Uk does you Fricking god damn liar
            https://www.gov.uk/penalty-points-endorsements#:~:text=The%20endorsement%20and%20penalty%20points,different%20rules%20for%20new%20drivers.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The fast and the furious

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The fast and the furious
      20-30 years ago sure it was a good car now it gets raped by any old i6 or v8 with a turbo slapped on

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's a bubble. they're mostly bought by low-testosterone code monkeys in their late 20s or 30s who got rich off worthless bullshit. don't worry, the ai will soon leave them jobless and they'll be forced to sell their shitheaps for nothing, crashing the market.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sounds like you're jealous

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

“Clout”. That’s all there is to it. Lexus SC/Toyota Soarer is a better drift platform.MR2s are better track cars, Celicas are rally machines. Yet only actual Toyota enthusiasts will acknowledge them. Mk4 and Corolla SR5/AE86 are brandprostitutes that faux enthusiasts buy to make instagram reels to impress people they don’t know and people they don’t like at parking lots

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fricking sour grapes ricer. Not enough fake vents and LEDs huh LAMMMOOOO. Needs a crystal shift knob and more I pads huh you stupid homosexual. Kys btw.

13. 1 month ago
    p

Blows my mind that fourth gen was released in ‘93 yet didn’t have popups
    Such a waste

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's not to like? It has a wing and several breath holes. Toyotas have the right to "catfish" just as hard as Camaros.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a pig with a dyno queen engine

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No it's not the Supra actually handled really well. It had the shortest stopping distance of any car until the Carrera GT came out. The people calling it a pig are complaining it doesn't handle as well as a 500lb lighter NSX or FD RX7 which is fricking stupid, the Supra was faster than the NSX in a straight line and more reliable than the FD

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>the Supra was faster than the NSX in a straight line

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The Supra put the same exact time down, but 1mph faster. NSX-R got a closer ratio LSD transmission, decent amount of weight reduction, and more importantly Best Motoring got the factory freak press car from Honda like whenever they introduce a new car.

Supra also had backseats and a actual trunk. It was tied with the E36 M3 and FD RX7 as the best 90s FR imo.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>factory freak press car
            It's Honda not Ferrari. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

sneed it and weep

Best Motoring had a habit of doing that with their cars btw. If you watched enough episodes you'd notice the new cars being introduced nearly always dominating whatever other cars they're racing against. The Japanese car companies always sent tuned versions of their cars to be reviewed (think Evos with the full Ralliart catalog or Skylines with Nismo parts)

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1033549-E36-M3-Best-Handling-Car

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Viper absolutely buttfrick mogs everyone in everything except two categories
            How did they get away with this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The tail lights are atrocious, in fact the whole rear end looks shit. Mk 3 looked better

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anyone who wants to buy one and can afford to are the people who wanted them 20 years ago when they were kids
    Le social media influencers have zero influence on the market here, because their viewers base are literal children who can't buy them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Le social media influencers have zero influence on the market here
      imagine believing this

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They really don't
        The supra has always been on the expensive side, especially in America

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Younger millennials and zoomers grew up with them being the overpowered car in video games (Gran Turismo, NFS Underground, Midnight Club 3, Tokyo Xtreme Racer etc), movies (TF&tF), other media (1250HP 2JZ SUPRA HARD PULLS VS LAMBO AND BUGATTI on Youtube etc) --- and now as some of those people start to find money they're now paying the tax to get their "childhood dream car".

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I look at a Supra and I feel nothing
    I encountered a GT500 Supra IRL and was entranced by it. Street cars do nothing for me.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

car is fine, overrated by the internet but still a great GT with a pretty killer powertrain. Wouldn't pay what people ask these days but prior to 2018 or so they were a great platform for the price (the RHD ones, anyways. LHD have always been pricey).

pro tip: predict the USA market skyrocketing the value and buy your supras before they get expensive

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No idea why people buy these, yet 3000GT's and Z32s are nearly the same performance and tunability, yet nowhere near the same in value. It can't just be the fear of wrenching on your own car can it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They aren't the same performance or tunability
      2JZ has a lot more potential and is considerably more reliable

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

As a Zed32 owner (3 of them), yeah honestly. They're not even comparable. Just because stock vs stock they can put down similar numbers don't mean shit in the real world. But these benchies wouldn't know the difference.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Z32 is still a great car tho
          Just a shame they are hard to find in non molested condition and parts are scarce

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

These days, yeah. I bought all of mine years ago where finding them wasn't the problem. My problem these days is trying to mastermind everything so you can get all the work done in one go, because the engine-out meme isn't a meme. You need the engine out to do 90% of any of the worthwhile jobs, and if it's going to be out, you may as well do ... everything. And if you're going to do everything, you may as well spend the money gathering all the parts, and that could take years, then actually putting it back together. All that time spent off the road, really gets to you.

But yeah, for someone trying to get into them now, the market is awful condition-wise. Worse than before. Prices are coming back down, but the ones being sold are shitheaps 80% of the time, and the 20% of the good ones aren't worth what they're asking. So it's a pretty tough lose-lose situation for 32 owners right now, it's a seller's market. People wanting to buy mine, but I know if I do let go of it, and I ever want to get back in (I will), it'll be next to impossible, so I literally can't sell it, I'd be locked out effectively

Meanwhile, I think something like the A80, it's expensive upfront, but it's more buy once, cry once, because you don't have to deal with any of that.

And then just realize that the 3000GT is all of that, and even worse somehow lmao
            What nightmares Mitsubishi and Nissan cooked up.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

is the 90s the decade with the worst car designs?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

With high highs comes low lows. But no, the nadir is around 78-82. Absolutely everything that a consumer could afford looked like shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Only for domestic cars, the Supra, NSX, FD, 3000GT, GT-R, 300ZX, etc. were all instant classics. That said, my uncle used to have one of these and I have supremely soft spot for it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The fourth gen is my second favorite generation, pre-facelift though, the facelift fourth gen is the worst out of them all. Picrel looks like it knows something I don't and is incredibly smug about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

depends on the country

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For 13 grand it was a good buy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It snows in Australia?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, in Tasmania

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what happens to australians when they come to europe or america? do they suddenly flip around in the plane half way through the flight?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the plane rotates half way there

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>what happens to australians when they come to europe or america? do they suddenly flip around in the plane half way through the flight?
        We have to walk on our hands
        >what happens to australians when they come to europe or america? do they suddenly flip around in the plane half way through the flight?
        We have to walk on our hands

Good I hope the NSX gets down to 35k like it was in 2018. I can afford it now.

>Good I hope the NSX gets down to 35k like it was in 2018. I can afford it now.
        Theres hope im noticing cars in aus prices cratering this year only way i got my 2012 xr6+t for 12500 which is a bargain considering ive seen na fg2 xr6s go for double that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The only truly sensible response here. (considering it's AUD)

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm about to buy a 2002 stock japanese (Converted to LHD) one for $55k

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if it were some hand-made italian manufactured car noone would complain about the price.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

instead they'd complain about the reliability

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's kind of unbelievable that it was 50k 30 years ago. isn't that 100k today?
    the new one gets marked up to 70k and people cry about it
    cheaper one that was NA was 30k and had 220hp and people complain about the 30k 86 with more HP that weighs 400 pounds less

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're coming back down. Least desirable trim combos are back down to 30k range, and mid trims are 50k. The top trims are definitely still hanging high though. New average is around 70k.

2020-2023 though, yeah it was insane. 90-125k.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i was talking about the mk5 supra

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Oh my bad. Nah, I don't know their prices, lamao

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Good I hope the NSX gets down to 35k like it was in 2018. I can afford it now.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *