How do the rich cope with social factors of owning and driving high end luxury cars?

How do the rich cope with social factors of owning and driving high end luxury cars? I feel like this would get you into a lot of uncomfortable interactions with poors.

Is it a tool to filter out interacting with poors or do they just drive it around rich areas only?

>t. poor

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

would you go up to a person with a nice car and create an uncomfortable interaction just because you are poor?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Im not a representative sample. You would be surprised how aggro and petty the average poor is if you had to ask that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I drive a completely average recent-year pickup truck that gets washed twice a year and my interactions with envious poors occur daily

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

why yes, how could you tell dot jay pee gee

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your car is the quickest way for someone to determine your worth. When you see someone exit a Ferrari, you automatically know they're above you. Actually, most of you probably cope and convince yourself they're up to their eyeballs in debt but nonetheless you saw them and immediately got defensive because your little ego got hurt simply by them existing and driving a nice car.

That's what a car does - it immediately displays your status. It says either "yep, that's right. I make enough money to afford this car" or "I'm so poor I have to drive a beater to make ends meet". Your car immediately determines your value as a human. Expensive car = high income = high paying job = high value employee. It immediately tells people you're intelligent.

That being said - poors usually automatically hate people with money. They'll typically avoid them. But in the rare instance where a brokie Fricks Around, just make sure he Finds Out via hot lead.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm a software developer, most of my coworkers drive absolute beaters and they are definitely in the top 5% of national salary.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Real rich people are the billionaires, not us wagies.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>incels drive incel cars
        What a shocker.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

if you are an incel in a beat up corolla, you'll still be an incel in a Bugatti

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm always confused when I see black people driving bimmers, Benzes and caddies.
      It's either they can actually afford it, or they're drowning in debt,
      But it's hard to believe either.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There are a lot of blacks working in the railroad industry, which pays surprisingly well (though the hours are shit)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Warren Buffet drives a banger from the 1990s

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Warren Buffet drives a relatively new Cadillac that was given to him by Mary Barra. He also flies around in a private jet

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>i can't afford a new luxury car, that means i'm gonna be like warren buffet one day!
        gigapoorgay cope

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

feel bad for rich gays, buy and own very nice car that will slowly become a shitbox over the next 5 to 10 years, will likely be scrap metal or be on some Black person dealership for $20k-$40k

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is why I'll never own a "rich car" (even though I can easily afford them).

They mostly only drive them around their luxury suburbs (unless they are "from the streets", then they gotta go back to the hood to show off that they're "rich" now)

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always wondered why there isn't a luxury gas station. Do rich people feel safe stopping at regular ol' gas stations in their fancy cars where hobos lurk and poorgays are putting gas in their stolen cars next to them?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No that's why EVs are dominating the non sports car market in upscale neighborhoods.

https://i.imgur.com/iHkmBvy.jpeg

How do the rich cope with social factors of owning and driving high end luxury cars? I feel like this would get you into a lot of uncomfortable interactions with poors.

Is it a tool to filter out interacting with poors or do they just drive it around rich areas only?

>t. poor

I personally owned a "nice" car during my college years and got tired of the attention. Handful of sketchy bigger situations but nothing ever got out of hand. I now drive an old truck and it still gets attention but it's not the rich butthole type of attraction. Usually people just tell me it's a cool truck and move on. Did have one sketch ass boomer practically get in the truck with me at northern tool though. Kept talking about how he owned one for years. Dude literally shut my door for me when I told him I had to go lmao dude was reminiscing hard.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There are " luxury" gas stations. Usually there's a station with higher prices in proximity to the lowest priced ones. the arco is full of poorgays, ill go across the street to the shell that charges a few more cents and im getting premium fuel anyhow. There's also the boomer station that's a bit further out but they have ethanol free premium for the classic cars or something that you dont drive every week.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's a gas station like that near me except the premium is insane. 80c to a 1.10 more at times. Still homeless people loitering but the people at the pumps are in a different league.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I always wondered why there isn't a luxury gas station
      I've seen more exotics refueling at Costco than any other gas station
      Something about that sweet Kirkland gas draws em in

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Costco premium gas has the same additives as Shell/Chevron/Exxon while being cheaper. The only thing that sucks is the lines to get to the pump.
        A Costco membership is worth it for the meat prices alone anyways, which is good if you're eating like a richgay.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

what are the good meats at costco?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Any Kirkland red meat is worth it. Steaks, sirloins, spare ribs, t-bones, etc. It's as good as the stuff that Kroger or Albertson's sells but way cheaper.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How do the rich cope with worrying about their pride and image getting destroyed by a clapped out altima in a matter of seconds?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Answer seems obvious. Don’t interact with poors?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can't. 99% of "society" is low-class trash subhumans these days.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If 99% is subhuman, wouldn't that make them human and the 1% subhuman? You'd be the minority and therefore the outlier of the masses

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This.
          Your kind is literally injecting themselves with baby blood and stem cells but you'd sooner call poors subhuman? Everything you judge poor people for is a direct result of not having money, what's your excuse?
          The rich are literal parasites to the poor and all you do is take and take. Most, if not all the great art you enjoy and profit off of has come from human strife. When's the last time a rich person made any art that was worth a damn?
          Even the people we think were aristocratic like Mozart or Bethoven were actually pretty poor and struggled many times in their careers to make ends meet.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this post started strong but then derailed into sad cope.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I come a well off family. Not rich, but enough money that I got a new IS300 when I turned 16.
    The thing is when you're around people who aren't rich, they like to be passive aggressive about how they "worked for their car" or "I wouldn't just want a car given to me(bullshit)"
    Got pretty annoying and I learned real quick who to not hang out with cuz they were bitter about me.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If you drive something fancy looking like a Ferrari you will be constantly bothered by men trying to get you to rev or do something, some people just want to hear the noise but you will get some jealous people who will get fully pissed off just for existing.

With luxury cars the typical non car enthusiast won't really notice a new Toyota compared to something like an expensive Mercedes unless they see the badge. I walking with my friend and there was a Rolls Royce on the street, I pointed it out and they didn't even notice it.

I've heard people like that say I wouldn't want such a nice car because I would have to take extra care of it or be worried about scratches and dents. What a cope.

It can even be an old luxury car but people driving normal cars seem to get offended. I used to drive an old Mercedes and there was a small number of number usually older people who would give their stupid advice regarding reliability and parts.

I actually think its the truck bros who get super annoyed when people notice a nice looking luxury car or sports car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if i met someone like you i'd just straight up ask if you had a hoist and tools to help me with my shit because i cant seem to find any wrenching buddies around me and nobody on zuckbook or whatever seems to want to do anything like that after work or on the weekends anymore

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

youd ask the 16 year old with some new npc sedan for help wrenching?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

if they had a hoist in their garage frick yeah. extra set of hands and someone to banter with, why the frick not

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It was an IS300 in 2003. Not a NPC car

>"Not rich"
          >New car immediately on 16th birthday
          >But-but-but I'm just middle-upper-middle class! I'm not one of *those* rich people! I'm like you!
          And you don't see why people would be bitter around you who actually had to put effort in to acquire things when you talk like you are the same as a working class person. Your not. Watch that silver spoon doesn't puncture an intestine.

Considering I was classmates with a kid who got a brand new Murcielago when he turned 15 and could only drive it on his estate, yeah, he did humble me quite a bit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

goddamn you sound insufferable

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You don't have any real life friends do you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"Not rich"
      >New car immediately on 16th birthday
      >But-but-but I'm just middle-upper-middle class! I'm not one of *those* rich people! I'm like you!
      And you don't see why people would be bitter around you who actually had to put effort in to acquire things when you talk like you are the same as a working class person. Your not. Watch that silver spoon doesn't puncture an intestine.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Scumbags

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do poor people spend so much time thinking about the rich when they never spend any time thinking about you?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>when they never spend any time thinking about you?

They will.....soon.....

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It makes em real easy to target for kidnapping. I see a new Bentley and I know its time to throw em in the van. Pro tip strip them naked in the back of your van and throw their clothes and electronic shit away so you can't be tracked.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>How do the rich cope with social factors of owning and driving high end luxury cars?
    I'd imagine they have a beater car if they have to slum it. The term is relative though, it could just be a new Escalade ESV that looks right at home at a grocery store.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drove an older model Bentley Arnage for a while. Main comment I got was people asking if I was rich. I always said "no, I own an old Bentley." Lots would also ask about the maintenance, which I basically gave as $10k minimum per year.

Sold it and bought a gently used LS430. 80% of the luxury but infinitely more reliable and more stealthy. When I owned the Bentley, it was a like finding out what dash light would come on this time. Couldn't use it for anything.

I do miss it though. I will probably get another better maintained one and keep it as a project/heirloom car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Lots would also ask about the maintenance, which I basically gave as $10k minimum per year.
      It doesn't cost this much unless you're taking it to the dealership for everything. Changing your own oil and doing the work yourself even with the extremely expensive parts won't cost anywhere near this for a Bentley, at least based on post arnage cars.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Depends on the year and prior maintenance schedule. Pre 2005 Arnages have fewer parts available compared to the 2005s and up, but Arnages in general are very finicky cars. Over the two years I owned my '03 Arnage, it cost me right about $7k per year, largely having to take it to an indy shop to get things like suspension, engine issues and just bullshit electrical issues fixed. Its true that newer Bentleys aren't as bad as the Arnage's, but they don't have 6.75 V8 and thus aren't "real" Bentleys. The main killer is always electrical shit. Always some switch or fuse going out costing money. But its a British car, so its to be expected.

My goal is to get enough dosh saved so that I can buy a later model Azure or Brooklands. I don't really consider the GTs to be Bentleys, more like Audis in a Bentley suit. I'd rather buy a 575M for the same price as a 2013 era or so Bentley GT. Way more soul.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drove a friend's toyobaru and people staring at it is so annoying
    my daily bmw has the same power, rear wheel drive and manual but it blends in so people only look at it when I make the engine growl

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When I was in high school my dad had the same Ferrari 575M in Bad Boys II same color. I got a lot of blow jobs from that car but Black folk would not stop pestering me at the gas station and movie theater. I eventually told the Black folk to stop sucking my dick and my dad traded it in for a Maserati and they left me alone.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>575M
      >traded it in for a Maserati
      Sorry for your loss.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Work at country gas station
    >have white Bentley come up
    >he comes in the store and gets three 5-hour energy drinks
    >chugs one down
    >I tell him he has a nice car out there
    >he say's thank you
    >he pays
    >walks out
    It's not the hard homosexuals.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People typically compliment me, I say thanks, sometimes say I like their style, and revbomb away when the light turns green
    I don't live in a European city center so nobody dislikes cars outright, but I will roll up the windows if I see that I'm approaching a panhandler

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In Los Angeles you see so many cars like this it doesn't draw much attention in comparison to when I lived on the east coast.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Same in Las Vegas. My 9th grade history teacher drove a Rolls Royce, as did many kids' parents when picking them up. My debate partner would show up to school in a Ferrari, Porsche 911 GT2, and M5 (he's now a proud Tesla owner lmao). Most of the popular girls had Range Rovers or Lexass.

Now everywhere I go just feels poor, and existing in the world is a constant state of disappointment.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A 9th grade teacher with a rolls? That dude was definitely there to touch kids

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People come up to me and ask me for gas money all the time. I just laugh nervously and say its my dads car (its true). Is this a good tactic?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you should just laugh at them and ask why they didn't get a tesla

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fart on them
      theres ya gas

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like you should live somewhere better instead of buying a compensation mobile. People here don't even bat an eye at a million dollar car. You don't see "car spotters" chasing after $100k supercars like they do in Europe.
    Having said that there are poors and beggars everywhere. People still ask me for money as I step out of my sub $100 car as they sit there smoking and wearing nicer clothes and shoes than me. Like do you think I'm some billionaire who drives shitboxes for the ironic stealth factor? Fricking parasites.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you drive a nice car, you need to be careful about where you get gas. Go to gas stations far from fatherless behavior.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Obviously pic not rel.
      I'm yet to know a rich person that isn't of Muslim faith that would care for a BMW, much less a tacky, poor taste wrapped sniffer.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

First step don't live in america where theres criminals and homeless people everywhere

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Simply don't go to poor areas

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've thought of this if I ever got rich, I certainly wouldn't be wanting to attract attention everywhere I'd go. I'd drive a nice car, but definitely nothing exotic or super flashy if possible.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yea, just having a special Mustang with loud exhaust down South in a small town would mean all the cops/deputies already had their eye on you and knew who you were. I've seen shit like that around 10 years ago happen to a friend of mine. Trust me you don't want that kind of attention. All the passive aggressive convo's you're going to have with the cops gets annoying.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's why you buy an M5

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>How do the rich cope with social factors of owning and driving high end luxury cars?
    Here in Germany the highest end car you usually see driven by executives and old money are full size Mercedes, BMW and Audi with the ocassional Porsche mixed in.
    Sure they are high end cars but they are nowhere unusual or rare and some models are not totally out of reach for upper middle class individuals. The rich here worry about being noticed too much and it's considered inappropriate to flaunt your wealth by driving expensive cars in public.
    When you see Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys and RR in major cities they are usually daily rentals or shared vehicles driven by arabs.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I avoid certain gas stations and places. It's really not that hard where I live though. The car still gets a fair amount of attention but from people who are usually friendly and just want to look at it or ask a question. Just exercise good judgement.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>walking back to my car in a parking lot
    >some lanky kid walks up when he realizes its my car
    >scowl at him
    >undeterred he wants to record me reving the engine
    >whatever
    >rev it a couple times half assedly
    >dude that's so badass
    His dad was waiting in their car the whole time and wouldn't make eye contact.

>fridey night
    >out cruisin
    >stop at the local QT for a snack
    >get back in car
    >some kid walks up holding a DSLR camera
    >scowl at him
    >he can't see me because it's night and window tint
    >roll down window
    >wants to take photos
    >ok
    Maybe I'll stumble across the photos online eventually.

>at the QT again
    >dude in the same make but different model car rolls up at the pump across from me
    >avoid all eye contact
    >pretend not to notice each other
    >we both leave without buying anything (out of premium fuel)
    This cracks me up for some reason.

>person drives by
    >rolls down window
    >nice car
    >awesome car
    >etc
    I get a lot of these.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

cool story but where's the fricking pic of your car with bread on the hood

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

on my phone, why do you ask?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

mogged

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Where do wealthy people get gas? Are there photos of gas stations packed with luxury cars? Maybe they get gas delivered to their homes?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

At a gas station unless they are the kind that never drive themselves at all.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

damn, Mr. Donald really has style

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a lot of anxiety driving every day before I sold my 750. The shitboxes I grew up driving didn't give me the same problems.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *