how do we solve the lifted truck manlet problem?

how do we solve the lifted truck manlet problem?
you're only going to look even more tiny next your stupid lifted truck that you never haul anything in. don't even get me started on duallies. why tf are you driving a pristine truck around in a city anyway?
your stupid truck is going to fall over when it gets T-boned at 30 mph by a Prius. I've seen it. this isn't going to bring your ex-wife back, Manuel.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

somebody's having a good time. why does that bother you?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

something they all seem to have in common is they drive like shit. maybe they think their gay little truck is supposed to be intimidating. every single one of them drives like a israelite chasing a rolling nickel. they're so fricking dumb you can frick with them. just slow down enough to make one car length behind the car in the next lane and they'll instantly change lanes and go up their ass. then speed up just slightly and they'll get behind you again. rinse and repeat. the dogbrains morons actually think moving one car length ahead means they're going faster.
      my theory is that since they are all tiny it means their brain is smaller and that's why they drive like a fly hopping from shit to shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>manlets existing
      >let alone having a good time
      >confused why such a thing bothers people
      hmm, i don't know...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>lifted truck manlet problem?
      I'm more worried about the woman-suv problem

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nobodys ever asked you for your opinion on solving anything or ever will

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I'm ready to go pick up the groceries, dear
      honestly I am considering starting a petition to have these banned. biden needs to end this already.

somebody's having a good time. why does that bother you?

the mankets just find themselves ITT

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>mankets
        MANLETS
        don't try to deny it either. ZERO humans above 6 ft drive one of these. it just does not happen.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Is a setup like that even good for off roading?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

no, not even for mudding which is the gayest form of offroading.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No, it's too big for the vast majority of trails, the center of gravity is too high, and the rims are way too big compared to the tires, not enough sidewall to protect them from rocks etc. Front driveshaft angles are also fricked (which is why you see so many with "bluetooth driveshafts") and a lot of those 4-link suspension setups look chunky but are actually made out of flimsy bent sheet metal that wouldn't handle much.

This is what an actual off road HD truck looks like, not that they ever make sense for much, still too big and heavy and you lose a lot of the HD capability when you mod them this way. (Or even with factory off road models, some versions of the Ram Power Wagon have a worse payload rating than some midsize trucks!)

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>got my off-road tires all set to 6 blocks to the banks on paved road

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>got my backend axel fully exposed for a rock to hit it!

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

holy shit op seething

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

do you realize that if I got a lifted truck I would still be takler than you? there is nothing you can do. it's over.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

thats nice, im happy being 6' though

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

put castrating chemicals in vapes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why are they always sucking the vaepdick?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't know, everyone I talk to who uses them says they hate it and regret it, it's basically just the current socially acceptable habbit and when we start having usb ports at the top of our spines that inject gay sex into our brains they are going to not be publicly shamed by corp overlord zionists and we will accept them.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

WOW LOOK AT THAT MA'MA! Maybe the wife will be getting a new car for Hanukkah! And a new toy for me! :smile_laughing_crying:

The Professor

-------------------------
      'The Ripper' 65 'R' Mustang, Fast Back
      Sunbeam Tiger 65
      Excursion(the family car)

USE IT OR LOSE IT- Fast Times at Ridgemont High

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why not just buy a kenworth at this point, i bet this thing is miserable at going off road.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

People don't typically take dually trucks offroad

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah so buy a truck truck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>buy a truck truck
            That thing can haul several "truck trucks"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

imagine how many this can haul then, probably cheaper and more economical too

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Different use cases I think, the HD trucks are more for short distance stuff as opposed to the W900 which is better suited to cross-country transport.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I work with a couple guys who daily drive duallys to and from their office jobs. Just buy some fricking economy shitbox.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why does that matter to you?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I read something about duallies having more stopping ability when towing. I guess that makes sense, but I think dealers mostly figured out they can sell something new to morons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

They're better for towing for a shit load of reasons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't understand why thing exists
            >therefore we should ban thing
            Why is every leftist like this? Are they incapable of abstract thoughts?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

does it come with a fricking trampoline? perhaps one of those emergency slides that planes have for when they crash in the ocean?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Daily reminder that these threads are anti-white liberal psiops.
    >white men being happy??
    >unacceptable. BIDEN BAN THISSSS
    >oh a lifted escalade on 26s? no that... that's fine. it's different because, uh, it's not a truck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

theyre both zionists homosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

come on, anon. lifted trucks are entirely marketed toward best goy. the anti-white rhetoric has gone fully mask-off this election cycle. yids aren't even trying to hide it. truckgays seem more like mutts larping as huwite.
      https://twitter.com/paulwaldman1/status/1762474534366540188

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This post is utterly indecipherable. It reads like one of those Gen Alpha posts where they make up new slang words every other week like rizz and skibidi.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>reads like one of those Gen Alpha posts
          these words are older than you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

most words are older than everyone

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I mostly see Mexicans in lifted trucks

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

thats what happens when you live in mexico, son

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I live in Tennessee

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm in SoCal and I when I see a huge wannabe monster truck lift it's always a white guy, when I see Mexicans with lifts it's usually a more reasonable one though often with a really stupid wheel/tire setup.
        I saw a Mexican guy with an RCSB Silverado 1500 converted to a dually, with maybe a 6" lift and fenders that actually covered the tires, it was actually kinda based.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I'm in SoCal
          So we don't have to care about what you say. Thanks for starting with that.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I always find it funny that they all have absolute dogshit ground clearance.
    so even the pretense of it being better offroad is so wildly made redundant.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't think there is any pretense of off road capability anymore, they're just rolling monuments to excess, the douchebro equivalent of donks or low riders.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eh these are more show trucks cause they aren’t going to do anything in that config. If you have excess and not a lot of taste I suppose it’s ok for you, I really don’t care. I like my stock heights for hauling stuff in the work trucks and the mildly lifted non work trucks makes it look very nice I think.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

An Arab oil embargo or general economic failure.
    Most people completely forget this now, but in the years following 2008 American cars were trending towards smaller designs and fuel economy maximization. If you told someone in 2012 what the industry was like today they would most likely be baffled.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's not entirely true. Gas prices peaked circa 2007, then dropped because of the crash. The industry spent most of 2009-2011 reorganizing, but big crossover and trugg sales began picking back up around 2013-2014. Conversely, small cars started their downward sales trends around the same period, which eventually led to their discontinuation come 2018-ish.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What are you talking about cars have gotten smaller over the past 10 years, America as a country and everything in it has made a steep move towards downsizing, I just want to buy a full-size V8 once more

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I often walk to work, and a good portion of that route consists of parking lots and and is parallel to major roads.
        My eyes can see what some people are driving.
        Ford Expeditions, Chevy Tahoes, Kia Tellurides, Ram 2500s, you name it. It's very apparent when you're on foot.
        The contrast is even more clear when they share traffic with the sedans and compact hatchbacks around them, whose drivers are no doubt getting their view of traffic lights blocked regularly.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Expeditions, Tahoe’s, Rams are all vehicles that have been on the US roads for 75+ years. Tahoe’s and Expeditions specifically are a lot smaller than their equivalent vehicles from the 70s and 80s.

The Telluride isn’t a particularly big crossover, not sure what that has to do with the others? It’s slightly wider but a lot less length and height than a 2004 Trailblazer EXT, an older 3 row midsize.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Expeditions, Tahoe’s, Rams are all vehicles that have been on the US roads for 75+ years
            The first Expedition released in 1996.
            The first Tahoe/Yukon released in 1991.
            The first Ram 2500 released in 1993.
            There have been large vehicles before these models obviously, but this particular design philosophy is definitely more recent than 75 years.
            And these vehicles have even bloated compared to their past models. Pic related is a First and Fifth generation Tahoe. Comparing the Ram models would show an even more drastic difference, but everyone already knows about what happened to pickups.

And I don't know what Tellurides you're seeing, but the ones around me are enormous.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ford produced the B250 prior to the Expedition and more or less took over in Internationals withdrawal from the full-size market. The Expedition was also more or less a replacement for the preceding full-size Bronco
            Tahoe took over for the K5 Blazer
            Ram has produced trucks of different names for 100 years.

The same basic vehicle is still there, and full-size SUVs can trace their roots back to the 1950s and then the 1960s where they finalized the shape and size they are today.

Trucks really haven’t grown unless we’re considering modern trucks specifically to height-challenged 2wd trucks of the past, buying trends have certainly changed. 4 door trucks weren’t the majority of the truck market in the 1960s but as government regulation has pushed more families into those vehicles the sales skew have moved that way.

I still don’t know what you mean about the Tellerides, they are typical midsize crossovers from my view point.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The 90th anniversary of the Suburban is next year

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm considering getting an Expedition or Tahoe because I want a body-on-frame vehicle with a decent towing capacity but I don't want a truck. I would absolutely never use the 3rd row in either vehicle.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>how do we fix this problem
    they bury themselves in nearly unrecoverable debt for a depreciating asset. sounds like the problem is fixed

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

At this point trucks over 4000lbs should just require a license endorsement like a motorcycle. That way they should at least be able to drive the damn thing properly. Also doing stupid shit like this and getting into an accident should void the endorsement for a year.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What about cars? 5 series can weigh as much as 5,600lbs

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Rent free

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When will they learn?

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here's one I spotted IRL. He hid in the truck for hours before making a quick dash to the restroom. It felt like he was ashamed to be seen

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

hes a trucksucker

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a maximum headlight height would solve a lot
    Also mandatory inspections for commercial vehicles over a certain weight

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why aren't you building lift kit components?

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Smaller parking spots, ezpz

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Op is a homosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>insecure trucktard trying too hard to be edgy
      Clockwork. You make driving a gender-affirming minivan a personality trait

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>guy buys a car that's too fast because he thinks it's fun
    Cool and totally not trying to show off at all.

>guy buys a car that's too big because he thinks it's fun
    Woah woah woah, sound the tiny penis alarm!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

problem? those pieces of shit shouldn’t be on the road. get the frick out of the way fatass.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You forgot that fast is fun you fricking homosexual.

>insecure trucktard trying too hard to be edgy
      Clockwork. You make driving a gender-affirming minivan a personality trait

>gender-affirming minivan
      I think that's unironically the true reason. It seems to always boil down to some weird insecurity.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>how do we solve the lifted truck manlet problem?
    Raise interest rates. 18% should do it nicely.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *