Anonymous

Hangout in they/them spaces, lot of FtMs are mechanics

unirnonocally true, met mine in the trap threads

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You go outside.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you even want one? So you can see what Jamal taught her in the garage? Just find yourself a submissive QT who cooks and cleans and compliments your skill set rather than competes with your skill set.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. What a weird thing to want a girl who knows everything you know. That's counter intuitive, you need to be able to impress her with your knowledge and skills, and also rely on her to do other things like cook and clean and tend house.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. What a weird thing to want a girl who knows everything you know. That's counter intuitive, you need to be able to impress her with your knowledge and skills, and also rely on her to do other things like cook and clean and tend house.

>He can't cook for himself and can only rely on mechanic knowledge to impress others

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>hey ladies
        >I'm pretty handy in the kitchen
        >why don't you take the night off, dinner's on me!
        >oh yeah, Jamal and Tyrone will be here around 7pm
        >I'll be in my shed by then, have fun girls!

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no coveralls
    >no eyepro
    >gay little nitrile gloves, no padded shit
    moronic and gaypilled coombait.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

all you had to do was look at the hair color to know it was coombait anon

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems like it'd be easier to find a east asian twink to dress up as an anime girl or something and ream out after wrenching.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wear as little clothing as possible when fixing car
    I've had enough run-ins with hot parts and oil to be thankful I had thick denim protecting me from a terrible burn.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would you want that? Hire juan to fix the ol shitbox while spending time with a clean quiet woman

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go live in states with the lowest literacy rates

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not quite. Try socio economic membership.

Check only below average and down, and the very highest, OP. Middleclass types will have little pressures to be invoved in wrenching compared to lower class, and the highest may take it up as a passion or to achieve male approval in some cases.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

U dont unless u wunna tame a lezzo/tomboy or ur mom

And real wrenches are different then poser idiotic bawd simp ecargirls which is the most common type gl

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are a lot of mechanic/HD mechanic chicks on tinder here at least up here in oil country. Most of them are single moms with 3 different colored kids so good luck.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just came in my pants seeing the loaf of bread for removing the pilot bearing.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what in the goddamn

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

when a biologically correct male becomes sexually excited, he is prone to ejaculation. Sometimes it occurs while wearing pants.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

wrenchlet here: why bread

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

because it's fluid enough to press out the bearing, but it doesn't make a huge mess like axle grease does

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Aren't you supposed to use grease and bread?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bread all by itself works fine

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's such a meme. Just use grease from your grease gun that you have because you're a mechanic.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My onahole can't wrench, but since my hand can wrench I have a wrencher gf(me).

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i too wish to be my own girlfriend

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real question is would anyone trust a mechanic who looks like that?

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You don't want to wrench with a gf. Trust me. Sharing a hobby is nice and everything but wrenching is the wrongest hobby to share.
    Also the pic makes me cringe. Why is she wearing fricking boxer shorts and a tank to while doing such a job under the car?Look how dirty her tummy and legs are already. After she has used a hard brush to remove it she'll look like she got beaten with a bunch of twigs.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not stripping your greasy gf naked and rubbing her down with your bare hands and some FastOrange™

what are you, gay?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Unlike you I didn't play pretend this pink haired Dyke was my gf bro. I

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You know how to have a good time.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tryna keep people out of the competition huh?

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don’t want a woman in my way while I’m working

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a DD Speedshop type gf where she's happy enough to read a book in the garage while im working on the car and giggle at moron shit i comment on or tell me stories from what she's reading. She's black but im caring less about it these days, ive never had a gf

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only a closet homosexual wants a manly woman

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What about tomboys?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tomboys are going extinct. God will punish us for this.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Tomboys are...
          A woman with half a fricking brain, non-zero consideration for other human beings and a decent sense of humor? It sounds like tomboygays just want a healthy relationship. And yes, the aforementioned "tomboys" are going extinct, the real (average) girly-girls of 2024 are entirely self absorbed and hate men for being anything other than a self-obsessed poseur himself.

Don't
          Just don't

https://i.imgur.com/YmWxqFs.png

You don't.
          You will be in constant competition with someone who has more tools better/faster/bigger truck/cars/bikes.

Dated a few of them. It was living hell. Especially if they are egirl car/truck/bike scene.

What you really want is s good ol girl who can do maintenence on her own vehicle but wants to cook food for all the men while you LS swap a vehicle or keep the camper clean at the drag strip and cook for you when you're done wrenching.

these. goes for masculine women in general, they're all fricked up. imagine what insane bullshit goes through a troony's head to make him put on a dress and pretend to be a woman, then flip the genders. That's the average wrencher gf. They were poorly socialized, bullied and abused as kids and want to make YOU suffer for it. I've met actual lesbians who were much more tolerable (and arguably more attractive lmao) than the straight wendy-the-welder larper types.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tomboys aren’t going extinct, they’re just being led into chopping their breasts off and stitching a ((lenis)) onto themselves.

FtM trannies exist but having a tomboy with no breasts or cooch is gross, plus they look like onions boys

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these are all attention prostitutes, if there is no social media attached, they dont exist.

its easy simps for them.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cute tummy

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They either look like men or have a body count of 200+.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a girlfriend who genuinely loves you and then she'll take interest in your hobbies.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I found one and i fricked her turned out she was married to some cuck lmao

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you want a chick who is into the same hobbies as you, what you actually want is a man with aspergers. it is neither necessary or healthy for men and women to share time, space, interests etc. obviously you dont want nothing in common, but the kind of chicks that post shit like you did, are just whoring themselves out for more competition-less male attention, at the expense of male hobbies. just get a girl who doesnt mind riding around in your loud ass shitbox

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't
    Just don't

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You don't.
    You will be in constant competition with someone who has more tools better/faster/bigger truck/cars/bikes.

Dated a few of them. It was living hell. Especially if they are egirl car/truck/bike scene.

What you really want is s good ol girl who can do maintenence on her own vehicle but wants to cook food for all the men while you LS swap a vehicle or keep the camper clean at the drag strip and cook for you when you're done wrenching.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Car gf = daddy issues. Also, who wants to be jerked off by a chick with calloused, crusty ass mechanic hands.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Every girl I've met that has been into cars was a complete prostitute and has slept around with the entire friend group.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To be fair, that's every woman. They're all prostitutes whether they like cars or not.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First time I did my own clutch I had so much clutch dust on my face I looked like a Blackface performer. She missed that detail seeing as how clean her face is yet her legs are grimy for some reason

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>First time I did my own clutch I had so much clutch dust on my face I looked like a Blackface performer
      Congratulations, you have lung cancer.

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think it's worth it. You have to keep a close eye on their work and clean up their messes.

Keep them smelling nice and soft.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly.... no want

Wrenching is "my" hobby, its something I like to do alone or with competent friends. Its one of my alone-time things , and its very healthy in a relationship to have your own interests. My girlfriend is way more "arts & craftsy" and hates getting dirty, so it works out perfectly

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the wrenching gf dating pool
    - the genuine tomboy: almost non existent, good luck finding one
    - the daddy's issues girl: 'daddy always wanted a boy, I'll prove him wrong'
    - the bulldyke girl: 'I hate men, I'll beat them in their own field'
    Maybe you should just settle for a car enthusiast girl. You would have slightly better chances.

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

grindr

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me is diesel cougar hag

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *