Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To this derpy dood.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who cares. The derpy one is trying so hard to look like a Merc that it can cremate 4000 bodies per day.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>To this derpy dood.

god damn you homosexuals have consistently L takes on everything

It's a natural evolution and both look good

This is the bad looking one, moron

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This is a good looking car, said the moron and everyone laughed.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its amazing that they didnt get sued for so blatantly ripping off the w220

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Still looks great to me. Like a 4-door LC500. I will own one and LFA-swap it in a couple more decades.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lol this is ugly as frick. Why does a luxury car look so aggressive?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A sign of the times that cars from ALL sectors of the market need to have big angry faces to intimidate the people you tailgate.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

People mostly seem to get the FRICK out of the passing lane when they see those angel eyes and roundel. Mostly.
            That one fat mexican in the white civic that got the rock spray learned real quick why you do so. Kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh angel eyes passing lane posting again
            boring

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh ugly slow gay weeblet momlet grandpalet car posting again
            Boring.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No u

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what angel eyes?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cabron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>People mostly seem to get the FRICK out of the passing lane when they see those angel eyes and roundel
            whenever someone gets on my ass 12 nanoseconds after entering the passing lane (because I'm passing a truck) it's invariably a BMW and when they do I intantionally take as long as I can to overtake

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah then your ugly slow gay car gets sprayed with rocks. Kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Worst I've gotten was a light dusting of window washer fluid. Boo hoo.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you must live near pussies kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're telling me, jej

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Its for you boss.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Weird, I've had the opposite interactions. They never pass me because I'm faster in my '67 muscle car, and bmwlets move out of the way out of respect for their elders.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah lol your shit's ugly, slow, gay, and old. Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane witchya old ahh shit when you see those angel eyes and roundel.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even if you removed the speed limited from your clapped out '09 base model three series you'd still be slower to accelerate and have a lower top speed than mine and you can't keep up in the twisties. In short...

Frick out of my lane with your ugly, slow, and gay, homosexual eyes bummer

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ebonics
            Lol none of my BMWs are "base models,"whatever that means. Your car is ugly, slow, gay, and old. Kek.
            Stay the FRICK out od the passing lane witchya old ahh ebonics ahh gay ahh car when yoh see those angel eyez and roundel, oldgaylet slowgaylet.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Most post 10s japanese designs are hideous, not sure what went wrong, probably some Italian(korean) design studio created them

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/oOL3sOL.jpeg

Then meet somewhere in the middle.

https://i.imgur.com/4etosdq.jpeg

>To this derpy dood.

god damn you homosexuals have consistently L takes on everything

It's a natural evolution and both look good

This is the bad looking one, moron

https://i.imgur.com/IKpMvtc.jpeg

This is a good looking car, said the moron and everyone laughed.

Goddamn weeblets stop arguing. These are all ugly as frick. Just get an S Class, or a 3 Series coupe, already.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I dunno bro.... I think the 3 series from the same era as that LS400 might've had some problems around the chassis being made of literal cheese or something....

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

3 Series coupe is relative to the rc posted. I wouldn't recommend a 4 Series due to gay eps. E30 coupe or E92 only. Just get an S Class already.

Normies drive S class and its boring.

LS400s are slow as frick. The only guy I know with one, I recommended it to him and helped him get. I was considering getting one for my mom. So many dooler cars than the LS lol. Just get an S class or E38 already.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

V12 E38 only by the way.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Literally no one has ever bought an LS400 because they wanted to go fast. Or an S-class, or an E38. And if they did they're moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It is just Eurocopers and Toyota haters who whine about the LS initially BTFOing merc and BMW. really there is no reason to anymore since the LS460 decided to frick its suspension by buying into luxuryshit which killed any real competition between the LS and the S class

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anyone who bought this is in fact moronic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Weeblet slowgaylet grandpalet cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you coulda just bought a sports car and actually been fast, ibrahim

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek slowgaylet weeblet slowgaylet ricelet slowgaylet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet, and did I mention slowgaylet, cope.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm sorry I must've misheard you, you're HOW much slower than an AMG GT 63 that costs the exact same?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Exact same as what?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

As the S63 AMG coupe you posted. 260k MSRP.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the S63 was posted because the moron said no one would ever go fast in an S Class. Which literally makes no sense lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That was me and what I said was no one who's buying a car to go fast in would buy an LS400, S-class, or E38 to do so unless they were moronic. The implication was that it would be a contemporary S-class but the S63 AMG you posted, while not slow, is still a moronic choice when what you're trying to do is go fast. Because the same manufacturer offers the same performance for less, or more performance at the same price.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, you're fricking moronic though.Luxury cars are supposed to be fast; get over it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

New luxury cars invariably are, but that's a pretty recent development. The 1990 S-class was slow, the 1990 7-series was slow, and the 1990 LS400 was, of course, also slow.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The times before luxury cars had to turn into Nürburgring morons.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Having respectable straight line performance is fine, even a good thing I'd say, but anything handling oriented that sacrifices comfort is totally missing the point of a luxury car if you ask me

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Absolutely true. I bet mentioning the word "sport" was a sackable offense.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The 600SEC and SEL are kinda slow after the initial low end torque shove, but the 1990 ls400 is SLOW as FRICK. I know, that's the year my friend's is.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah they're both slow, one more than rhe other, but if you're the kind of person who cares enough for that to sway your purchasing decision you're already looking at the wrong market segment.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

man follow the damn replies. he said S-Classes are boring and for normies, yet lexus is the MOST boring and mom brand there is.
            I only mentioned the LS being slow because how else could it be more fun than the S-Class when you guys don't want your luxury cars to be sporty in any way.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>when you guys don't want your luxury cars to be sporty in any way
            You know there's a whole market segment for that, right? GT cars? And you already posted one? The S63 coupe?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that's another GT car, see now you're getting it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No 4 door car is a GT.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No 4 door car is a "coupe" either but that doesn't seem to have stopped Mercedes from saying it anyway. What is a GT car if not a combination of a sports car and a luxury car? It doesn't have a name yet but cars like the RS7, AMG GT 4 door, and M8 Gran Coupe are too luxury to be pure sport sedans and FAR too sporty to be pure luxury sedans. GT sedans, if you will.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd probably call them luxury sports sedans. Or sports luxury sedans. I definitely wouldn't call them GTs for some reason. GTs are a certain kind of luxury coupe. Usually the flagship sedan turned into a coupe. No one makes sedans anymore so everything is gay and moronic now

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>luxury sports sedans
            a GT is a luxury sports coupe, so it only feels intuitive to call it a GT sedan but I can imagine why you wouldn't wanna

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so is the E92 a GT or a sports coupe? How about a C Class coupe, or an E Class coupe?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I really don't think a 3-series or C-class could qualify as a luxury car tbh, E-class or 5-series is an edge case. an M3 is a sports coupe, a C63 is a sports coupe, an E63 I think you could call either a sports coupe or a GT and not many people would take issue with either.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

E63 sedans are sports sedans, or even super sedans. 3s and Cs are definitely not luxury cars, I agree. an E63 coupe I'd call a midsized sports coupe, as it can't be a GT if the S class coupe is their GT, otherwise GT means nothing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> it can't be a GT if the S class coupe is their GT, otherwise GT means nothing
            Why would they not be able to have more than one GT? A Cayman is a sports car and a 911 GT3 RS is a sports car. Having two "tiers" of the same class of car is not unusual.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

apparently just luxury cars are grand tourers as well, according to wikipedia.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. LS is for croooozin.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just get an E39 530i already.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>googles "E39 subframe"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh so you wanna go fast now?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah m8 I'd just really rather not have a car made out of cheese

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>googles "ls400 subframe"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Haha well done anon you made me google it
            (didn't find anything btw)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Haha well done "anon" you made me google E39 subframe
            (didn't find anything btw)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I did.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I did.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>retroactively decides he did find something

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>retroactively decides he doesn't want to just "crooze" anymore while simultaneously incorrectly thinking E39s have sub-frame issues

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nta but let's not kid ourselves, it's a BMW, if not subframe it'll have issues elsewhere. Not knocking them at all, they're phenomenal cars when they work, but something WILL go wrong.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why are weeblets so fricking delusional?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What's the difference between a weeblet and a full weeb

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

weebs seem to be more well versed while weeblets only like something because "it's japanese!!!!"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Calls BMWs "phenomenal"
            >weeblet

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For a car with subframes that don't crack I seemed to get an awful lot of results of people on BMW forums discussing their cracked subframes

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For a car with subframes that don't crack I seemed to get an awful lot of results of people on lexus forums discussing their cracked subframes

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are BMW gays really so fragile they have to play make believe to protect their BMW egos?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are toyota gays really so fragile they have to play make believe to protect their toyota egos?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>no u

Ok I'm thoroughly bored, keep posting about your angel eyes as if anyone cares

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. LS is for croooozin.

The 1uz is such a cool engine.
            >Aluminum block
            >aluminum heads
            >32 valve
            >quad cam
            >6 bolt mains
            >BEEF rods
            All that, and it came out in 89.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they apparently wanted to use it in gt500 races but never came to fruition, hence the overbuilt internals.
            also here's one in a plane. never really expect to hear a v8 rumble from a plane lol

?feature=shared&t=54

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh and a 1uz boat

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh and a 1uz boat

ebin

• 2 weeks ago
            i shit rice

Lol stfu you little ricer homosexual. Stay THE FRICK behind my tailgate.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Normies drive S class and its boring.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Man you could have at least said 7-series instead of 3-series, weak ass bait

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why would I say 7 series when he posted an rc? Just get an E92 335i already.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why did Mercedes go back to the drawing board after the LS came out and rocked their shit?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To race to the bottom just like the powertool companies did after Harbor Freight arrived. Mercedes had to buy chrysler just to learn how to make cheap shitty cars.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i thought they bought chrysler because they already made shitty cars and that's why they weren't profitable. meanwhile, chrysler was the most profitable car company in the 90s, and merc wanted to steal their money. it was a hostile takeover.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The '98 restyle wasn't good imo. The modern facia made the car look dated.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A lot of automakers seemed to struggle between the late 90's into the early 2000's before the retro wave really took off. Bigger, rounder headlights and a bigger grille was the usual trick to try and make a car look newer.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why stop there?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i like that you can see some elements from the cressida in the ls400

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well it might have a different badge but in terms of the market position it was built fill, it's the same line of cars.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Then meet somewhere in the middle.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like the LS400 but as far as looks its just a S-class knockoff

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that's why it looks good. the best looking japanese cars look like western cars.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

o oh the schizo is here

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>angel eyes

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

AHHahahhahahah here we go
      It's the
      >hello fellow DA posters, you should based your opinions on cars after what females say about them
      poster

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tell me what to think woman

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek of course the weeblet momlet grandpalet car thread is full of slowgaylets

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pipe down speedy speed boy

dude i just overtook city traffic dude ;O

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

pipe up slow girl

dude you're slow dude 😉

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Aint got shit on the King

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pigfat body on frame barge with a 270hp boat anchor engine
      Peak america.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

High levels of melanin were detected from this post.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>luxury barge needs to tested on the ring
      cringe

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>is a slowgaylet
        "cringe"

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

and i used E92 and not 4 Series because don't even get me started on these gay ass "grand coupes" why the FRICK are you making a sedan derived coupe back into a sedan?! JUST GET THAT FRICKING SEDAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Town Car mogs them all.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what the frick even is this description? i wouldn't consider the rc to be a GT car unless you mean in the racing sense

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

explain how it's *not* a "grand tourer" then

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not a grand tourer in the same way that the 3 Series and C Class aren't luxury cars.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Grand tourers are luxurious sporty coupes. This is not luxurious and dubiously sporty.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's not a grand tourer in the same way that the 3 Series and C Class aren't luxury cars.

So, personal preferences and semantics. Got it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No? A GT is a luxury car and a sports car. The RC is at best one of those, and at worst neither.

how so?

Well it's slow be cause it isn't fast and it's not a luxury car because it lacks luxury. I'm not sure what you're confused by here.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well you don't tell me what luxury means to you or what you'd consider fast, that's why I'm confused

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The S-Class coupe (now discontinued) seems to be his personal preference.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you consider the second cheapest Lexus in production to be a luxury car, sure the RC F might qualify as a GT by your definition. But I think most people would agree that a luxury car is more luxurious than a Lexus RC, and they'd probably also agree that a lexus RC (non-F) is not particularly fast.

The S-Class coupe (now discontinued) seems to be his personal preference.

Not particularly, but there may be some confusion as to who's who

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Price alone doesn’t always equate to luxury, look at the genuine aspects of the car and its fit and finish

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that's what I'm doing and what I'm seeing is a very well built executive coupe

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>But I think most people would agree that a luxury car is more luxurious than a Lexus RC
            Anon, yes, in relation to other competitor cars, the Lexus RC isn't that remarkable. This does not equate to it *not* being a "grand tourer." It is.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>in relation to other competitor cars
            No, in a vacuum, most people would agree that the Lexus RC does not meet the qualifications for a luxury car. Not relative to competitors like the A4, 3-series or C-class. Which btw are also not luxury cars. For a car to be a GT car it needs to qualify as a luxury car, it needs to qualify as a sports car (or at least somewhat sporty) and it needs to be a coupe. If it is not ALL THREE of those things, it is not a GT car. Therefore a Lexus RC, by virtue of not being a luxury car, cannot be a GT car. The Lexus LC by contrast is a bona fine GT. Luxurious, sporty, and a coupe.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Once again, that is all subjective personal tastes. I do think the RC is luxuruious, and sporty (especially with the 2UR). So pragmatically, it is a grand touring car by the definition of a grand touring car.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well yeah but I already said that.
            >If you consider the second cheapest Lexus in production to be a luxury car, sure the RC F might qualify as a GT by your definition.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The RC is a grand tourer whether you like the price of it or not. Remarkably moronic hill to try and die on.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol I bet you think the is, 3 series, and c class are luxury cars

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Almost everybody in the car industry thinks they are. The companies think they are. Any average Joe on the street would say it is.
            You’re just an autist with super high standards

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Almost everybody in the car industry thinks they are. The companies think they are.
            Lol no

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Prove me wrong then.
            Almost every piece of literature you find online will claim it's a luxury car, same with all the other cars

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You drink bud light and think it's good beer because the commericals say so.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think most people would agree an RC is a luxury car.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how is an RC not luxurious or sporty

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

by it being slow and not a luxury car

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

how so?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

by them being slow and literally not luxury cars

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd say the "compact" description is more egregious

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ok explain to me how an E36 is more luxurious than a camry with leather seats. I'll wait.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good enough for Mel good enough for me.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ok explain to me how an rc is more luxurious than a camry with leather seats. I'll wait.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Features, design, ride quality, performance, to name a few

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What features does an rc have that a fully loaded camry doesn't? What about something's design makea it luxurious? What specifically about the rc's design makes it more luxurious than a camry?
        What kind of ride quality is luxurious?
        Perormance is luxurious now? I thought that's just modern benchracer pandering!!
        I await your response.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>What features does an rc have that a fully loaded camry doesn't
          not that anon and while not luxury, it's at least rwd which is nice
          god i wish we could return to rwd econobox shitboxes

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He just told you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

camry is a luxury gt sports coupe confirmed i guess

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ok biden

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The signature Lexus grille is pretty luxurious, you don’t see it on non luxury cars
          The kind of ride quality that is luxurious is one that can soak up hard roads and remain gentle(can be adjusted to be more sporty in the F variants)
          A Camry is more pedestrian looking compared to an RC, looks more like a typical “car” while an RC has more sculpted looks
          Performance can be luxury, this goes back to the olden days when luxury cars were synonymous with power. There’d be nothing luxurious about your new car screaming to get to the speed limit, it should be powerful

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the rc looks luxurious because of the ugly predator grille?
            >no one buys a luxury car to go fast!!!!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah nowadays no one buys a luxury car to go fast, but it should have decent power, it would be very unluxurious if you had to pray every time you wanted to get on the highway

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

are ct200s luxury cars?

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What the FRICK is a "base model" and why are you morons so obsessed with them lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We just call them Yuropoor spec here

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

we don't even get those

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *