How do you guys feel about Toyota's move to force people onto Hybrids and not even offer Gas anymore?

How do you guys feel about Toyota's move to force people onto Hybrids and not even offer Gas anymore?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A hybrid is gas, and it's better than anything the American or European companies are doing right now

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It doent matter one bit in a Camry.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Exactly. Toyota is turning everything into a Prius and purple are fine with that. They last even longer than a regular Toyota and they've monopolized the hybrid refurb market so they're cheap to fix.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

smart, they eliminate the bad decisions for you.
    Hybrids are superior it's the true successor of gas cars, lemans is now won by hybrids btw.
    imagine wanting start-stop bullshit over hybird

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hybrid is start stop on the go, I hate it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

low IQ liar. Start stop is turning is systme for pure gas cars
        when stuck in slow traffic, your call will shut off every 5 seconds then turn on again

meanwhile hybrid chadmobile will switch to electricity to save on gas, then it when it's free it will charge that back from being on gass.
        the gas and electric engine work in symbiosis for perfect car experience

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You do know that the car has to use energy to move the heavy battery packs around in a hybrid, right? Not only that but the batteries themselves don't even have that much of a range or can't delivery enough power for higher speeds so the car is forced to start the motor at some point. So, basically on the go start and stop vehicles.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

spoken like a true spec sheets reader

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You don't really notice that in a hybrid car. The AC is often driven by an electric motor so it doesn't stop when the gasoline engine stops, and if the electric motor-charger setup's strong enough to get the car moving at a decent speed, it shouldn't have any problem spinning up the engine smoothly and quietly while at it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I own a hybrid and do notice it though

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The AC is often driven by an electric motor
          Which hybrid does this?
          Prepare for a hot cabin in the summer if you press the eco AC button in a Toyota hybrid.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>press the Eco button
            Lolz no.
            Mine will run full blast AC off the battery in 105f temps for about 20 minutes before the engine kicks on. Another reason these hybrids are great.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>hybrid is stop start without stopping

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a win all-around, you get dat eAcceller8n off the line, you get better Muh-PuGs, and you can even get AWD without a transfer case.

The only downside is you lose the max HP option (V6), but the acceleration of the Stoned-bird fills in the power gap decently.

Based Toyota is truly a Chad c**tpany of the 22rd century. They went from boring to making fun cars (or at least stealing other companies' homework, Chad move), efficient and desirable transporters (Camary, Priyes), and are all-around winning in reliability.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

after owning the 2gr-fe camry for about 10 years, its not worth other than an extremely reliable a to b with some zip, and some maintenance woes. its okay in terms of get up and go- in that you'll be in a staring contest with a crown vic interceptor until 130 or so, but its really not meant for that. Also want to replace your suspension? get ready to remove the entire. fricking. motor.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

e-CVT hybrids are basically the optimal econobox design so I see no issue with it
    the only vehicles that benefit from a pure ICE drivetrain and traditional multi-gear transmission are trucks and performance cars

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

soon their cars will be 50/50 electric/gas, then 70/30, then 100 electric but they’ll just keep calling them hybrids so you won’t feel range anxiety.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>soon their cars will be 50/50 electric/gas, then 70/30, then 100 electric but they’ll just keep calling them hybrids so you won’t feel range anxiety.
      you are wrong, if anything there are lots of mild hybrids now, which are just regular ice cars with a escooter engine there to bypass restrictions

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>How do you guys feel about Toyota's move to force people onto Hybrids
    pretty good. The holy trifecta of car technology is the internal combustion engine with dual dynamically controlled camshafts, the battery electric motor, and the turbocharger. Anyone who disagrees is dumb as frick luddite with no tools. We will never get this holy trifecta distilled into a cheap sports car though. The game is over.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wasn't a WRC season supposed to entail a hybrid system? Then everyone added an electric motor to the rear and kept the boosted engine for the front?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hybrids are the best choice for anyone whose majority of mileage is in stop and go traffic and that demographic is the largest so they are playing their cards right.
    Now for people like me that the vast majority of my driving is in highways and country roads it kinda sucks that toyota( and honda here in EU) is no longer a viable option but hey, what are you going to do? We still have decent offering from Mazda and Suzuki as far as the japs go.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

y no hi-way? hybirdz go far as heil like 600+ miles per tank

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You practically only drive with the petrol engine in the highway with the electric motor only giving you a boost when you need to overtake. And that is as long as it has a charge, remember there is no regenerative breaking in the highway, not really, when the charge is depleted the battery will have to be charged from the petrol motor eating up its performance. Plus you are lagging around a whole drivetrain for no real reason getting objectively worse mileage that you would with a standard car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This. Drive long enough on the highway and the battery + hybrid drive won't do anything, at best. Might even eat into the efficiency a bit. Toyota gasoline engines are generally quite reliable but not the fanciest things, so the hybrid Toyota will probably get beaten in efficiency by a basic gasoline-only VW Golf or something.
          Not to mention that the Golf will probably be a comfier trip since Toyotas tend to have pretty terrible road + wind noise at high speeds, on top of the engine screaming like an outboard motor.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>when the charge is depleted the battery will have to be charged from the petrol motor eating up its performance
          Not really, it will wait if you're requesting full power from the ICE. The worst you can get is being stuck with ICE power only.
          >there is no regenerative breaking in the highway
          Every slowdown is
          Every descent if you're on cruise control
          Every time you get your foot off the throttle if not
          >Plus you are lagging around a whole drivetrain for no real reason getting objectively worse mileage that you would with a standard car.
          What "whole drivetrain"? The inverter and the battery are the only additional parts.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yet the 2025 Camry still gets 45-50mpg+ on the highway, clearly that's not all gas efficiency when last years Camry could barely hit 40mpg highway.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Testing can be gamed in a million ways and car manufacturers are always in the lookout for ways to make it so. Real world mileage almost always differs wildly. No hybrid will be able to hold a charge for any significant amount of time in a long enough highway trip, and the moment that is gone your mileage will be worse that plain petrol powered vehicle. Mind you it wouldn't be much better, if at all, even when charged. Anyway a diesel engine would have you beat anyway as far as efficiency goes in this scenario.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah because Atkinson cycle engines and Otto cycle engines are equivalent. Must be hard not knowing much about gasoline engines. I hope you get the opportunity to use the Internet some day to learn about how some of the systems in modern cars work.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What does that have to do with anything relevant? There are Atkinson cycle engines(or at least engines that switch from Atkinson to Otto and vice versa) in non-hybrids as well.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hybrids are awesome, particularly the range extender types like the GM Volt.
    Toyota hybrids are okay, but they need to have bigger batteries and make the all PHEV.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd sooner they went the other way. Modernized 2JZ turbo hybrid, I don't want to plug shit in, ever.
      Make it rwd and it would be the breasts. Or awd but put the electric motors to the front wheels like God intended.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I think you are misunderstanding what hybrids are for, and the direction that the whole world wants to go in.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The whole world can suck my ass, I don't drive a hybrid to save the whales.
          I like them for not vibrating when I'm stopped and the quiet electric drive.
          Their range is great too. It will be strange to go back to a non-hybrid if I do.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The majority have to bend to the will of the minority because i say so!!! Okay???
            This is the problem with you snowflake zoomers.
            Get a grip, this is happening whether you like it or not.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The political implications are beneath me, I care not.
            I'm saying what I want to buy, the perspective of an butthole that buys these stupid spy devices on wheels.
            You can go on about carbon footprints, idgaf. I'll spend my fuel savings on race gas for my two strokes.
            I want a semi-high performance hybrid that isn't a $90k Lexass.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Calm down zoomer, you will get what you are given, or not participate at all.
            Why would you think the you are so special that the whole world should change just to accommodate you?
            You should learn manners, and national pride, patriotism and get on board with the country you hippie homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek, you're an emo gay. Who died and made you vice principle?
            You're sperging about the greater good or some gay shit and I'm calmly saying that Toileta should make a turbo I6 hybrid.
            Go ahead and proselytize about fuel savings and the global NPC market while bmw and other mfgs are selling what I'm talking about. I just don't want a Merc or Porsche or anything that conspicuous.
            Just give me a goddamned 300 hp Toileta hybrid and nobody gets hurt.
            Also you're way off, Paco. TZD

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What kind of reactionary bootlicker drivel is this and why is it in a thread about bugmobiles?
            I mean we get it, you like big daddy wiener down your throat but I am pretty sure there are boards more appropriate for this kind of posting like /b/,/n/,/lgbt/ and /leftypol/

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're pretty great but they should have more power for what they cost.
    I just drove ours 500 miles to Oregon and it got 40 mpg with a mean headwind but I'd trade a lot of that efficiency for another 100 hp.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ah yes, the r*ddit brand. who the frick cares.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sad because they don't offer V8 hybrids any more.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't drive Goyotas anymore, they haven't made a reliable vehicle since 2004 and that's all they had going for them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

your cutoff date is too soon, I'm about to hit 170k in my '11 camry with a v6 after 10 years with absolutely bare minimum maintenance.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyota doesn't make anything that is enjoyable to drive so the may as well make everything more fuel efficient. No, toyota doesn't make the supra that's a bmw, and no, I don't count the gr corolla which people are paying bmw 3 series money for because it's not worth that money.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>they don't make enjoyable cars
      >well they do, but they're not worth it
      wow you really made your point there.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's not enjoyable because you can't possibly feel anything but regret paying that much for a hot hatch. Easy concept but I guess toyota gays are too dumb to get it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's the one of the only hot hatches on the US market.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm forced to buy a hybrid by the government. I live in Madrid and if I want to go to work I need a hybrid car or I will get fined to drive inside the city. So I'm planning or buying an Honda Crz

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Does it have to be a new hybrid?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Does it have to be a new hybrid?
        it can be old, but Chevrolet stopped selling cars here a decade ago and only some models were sold here

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What about importing?
          There are also few decent hybrid options from Toyota: LS with V8, GS with V6, both longitudinal. The newest are like 5-7 year old. Personally I'd go with the Toyota, their hybrid system has proven to be reliable and has been produced in far greater numbers.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I know toyota is the best, I'm considering a prius, but the honda crz really catched my eye. I don't need a fast car, I already have bikes for that. I just want a cheap hybrid cheap to own to go to work when it's raining

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

IIRC Honda hybrid systems were or still are inferior in comparison, and in the CR-Z it's your regular shitty CVT not the eCVT Toyotas have.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i hate hybrids more than evs and diesels

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lol diesels are based. Lumping them with EVs is an affront to motoring.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>needs to cheat for decades with diesel gate to satisfy envirocucks
        >everything sounds like a diesel lawn tractor
        lol kk yup mmmhmmm "based" indeed

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>cheating envirocucks for decades.
          >not based.
          Ngmi

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>loses 40billion and old mate austrian
            not based because they didnt get away with it c**t

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All those diesel powered vehicles are still in the market. Their legacy lives on.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>CLATTERY SHIT DIESELS IN THE MARKET
            oh goody i love paying 10 dollarydoos a gallon for dieshit fuels lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Speak for yourself. Here diesel is taxed less than petrol and on average is 15-20% cheaper.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ah yes its cheap where u are which flies in the face of basically the entire rest of the world

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick you got mine b***h.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>got the inferior fuel
            >cant make any power without a turbo and frickloads of compression
            >all sound like shit
            ok

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Supreme efficiency
            >Superior longevity
            >Superior torque
            >Superior towing capabilities
            >Sounds like the industrial powerplant that it is.
            Cope, seethe and dilate.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

toyota is boring brand for ppl who hate cars, so they just don't care.
    For them is better becouse lower MPG.
    Toyota is hybrid only in EU for like 7y now and no one cares

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy the previous gen instead.

Hybrid system is so complex = more repair bills. The toyota stealerships want more $$$$$$$ services, so Toyota agrees with this.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's the hybrid from the prius that has been around for 20 years
      Most mechanics should have no issues working on it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They are not same.
        picrelated: 2010 Prius

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

2024 Prius

Too complex, too snakes, duct tapes, plastic engine, light oil and so

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/5XnSOSt.png

2024 Prius

Yes, the prius gets updated, but the platform itself is still very wide spread and plenty of mechanics know how to work on them.

Even when a brand new gas platform launches you're not going to expect your local small shop guys to be experts on the new platform.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Even when a brand new gas platform launches you're not going to expect your local small shop guys to be experts on the new platform.

Of course, Toyota stealerships would expect you to pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for service. More snakes wires = More labor hours = $$$$$$$$$$$ :^)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

citation needed

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cope harder

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can find horror stories for every car brand.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Of course, since Toyota cuckboxes will be more common, more horror stories will come. :^)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t.wrenchlet moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>IT IS OK WHEN TOYOTA DOES IT! *WEEBCELS SCREECHING*

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The time you spend seething could've been spent learning instead.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Got triggered over the truth? lmao

why would you be paying for service on a brand new car?

Those stealerships always find a way to rip off the new customers, which are your average NPCs like toyota drivers. lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/pyDUMQF.png

cope harder

Which of these crybaby posts is your own?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cope harder

>2011
            ok so basically ancient and should be left to wrenchgays and local independent shops

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

One of them is 2011 cuckbox. Another one is 2024.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

why would you be paying for service on a brand new car?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cope harder

https://i.imgur.com/KaB5dFT.png

Got triggered over the truth? lmao

[...]
            Those stealerships always find a way to rip off the new customers, which are your average NPCs like toyota drivers. lmao

Toyotas are fricking trash now. Complicated hybrid systems and turbo slop. The whole point of buying a Toyota was in the 80s they were simple and cheap. That's why they were so popular in the developing world because poor people from the Middle East or Africa could snag them for cheap and if something went wrong they were easy and cheap to fix.

But now Toyotas are overpriced complicated dogshit, the complete opposite of what they used to be yet they somehow hold onto that reputation despite doing the biggest 180 degree pivot they could. People forget that Japan used to be like China, flooding Western markets with cheap crap because the cost of Western labor could not compete with the cost of cheap Japanese labor.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> People forget that Japan used to be like China
            Except that Japanese products have never been bottom of the barrel crap like Chink shit. Japanese cars have always been superior to American cars, even in the early days.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Japanese products have never been bottom of the barrel crap
            Lmao yes they have.
            Look at early toyotas, datsuns and hondas.
            They were a joke.
            Most people used to just call them "car shaped objects" as they looked like cars but were utter junk

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I agree. I do trust the hybrid system on the cheap old car like previous gen Prius. I would never trust the hybrid system in the new toyota cars and high-end cars. Too complicated.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why would that Lexus still be under warranty? They model is a decade+ old, the hybrid drive train is 8 year warranty, hybrid battery is 10 year. (for 2021+ models, previously it was 8 years)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/5XnSOSt.png

2024 Prius

>picrelated
          That's not a screenshot from the factory service manual.
          >many pipes and wires
          >scary
          >several plastic covers
          >simple
          How's that an argument? And your first
          >COMPLEX SCARY $$$$$$
          pic is not even a Camry, it's a longitudinal pure ICE Toyota.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

they do have issues working on them

my ex's 2012 prius broke down last year. it was the regenerative braking system. hybrids have some kind of fricked up complex pressurized brake system to make it work. it cost ~$5k to fix and 2 weeks. if she wasnt a woman crying at the service desk and her dad didnt call the shop for her ( a grown ass woman btw) she would have had to pay the whole 5k instead of getting almost 3k in discounts bc of how long it took to get parts in. hybrids are just as bad as ev's, bc now you get to maintain double the power units with the same hidden complexity and longevity issues that ev's have. you still have to replace batteries and maintain regenerative breaking on top of maintaing the ice. just to save some gas and make some spreadsheets look good. also local mechanics werent able to diagnose or fix it when she told me "the brakes arent working". they replaced pads and rotors and it still had the same problem, so we had to take it to toyota

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

have you ever owned a Toyota hybrid?

dumbass idiot. hybrids are not complex.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

More gas for me if other people who don't care what they drive anyway are in something more fuel efficient. Less demand also drives prices down.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i think porsche should return to their roots and do the same
    they've already done one good step and made the macan (read: tiger) electric (again)

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s fine, there is zero reason why every car sold today can’t be a hybrid

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They can, but in most use cases a BEV is a better option.
      PHEVs are okay for some too.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't like their hybrid power train, but I'm a bawd for the zf8 hybrid that gives you electric gears

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you don't have to buy toyota. vote with your wallet

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Every car should be hybrid, even muscle cars. They're just free massive MPG boost.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gas is gay anyway. Only acceptable drivetrains are
    Gas electric hybrid
    Turbo diesel
    Full electric
    And most based
    Turbo diesel electric hybrid (MB chads can't stop winning)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gas turbine is the patrician choice

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm a bit disappointed at the decline of non-hybrid options for their BOF and sports vehicles, but Toyota's HSD is close to a golden standard for commuter appliances for efficiency and reliability.

The Camry has been a quintessential appliance car since the beginning of its nameplate, so I don't feel particularly bothered by it going hybrid-only for a powertrain.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This move by Toyota will cause the prices of hybrids to come down. Hybrids save you money at the pump, so I'm all for it. There is the higher MSRP that you have to pay but you will make that back in fuel savings.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If we're going strictly by thermodynamics, hybrids are literally 100% gas cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A few days ago I saw a billboard saying
      >SELF-CHARGING HYBRID
      with a photo of some Lexus. People apparently are so brainwashed with exploding vehicle and PHEV propaganda they forgot what a "normal" hybrid is.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Remember, with hybrids, you get the "best of both worlds" but also THE WORST of both worlds.

There WILL be trade offs.

I disagree with being forced into anything by any company, even a company as great at hybrids as Toyota.

Ideally, the best option for consumers is to always have options.
    Gas, EV, Hybrid, AND Diesels!
    But that won't happen. The most massively produceable cars for the lowest common denominators will always be the product we get, because it maximizes company profits, or pleases the WEF/elites/corporations.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I dont mind in toyotas case because they have hybrids figured out

sure as frick wouldn't want that from BMW or something like that though

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my ex's 2012 prius broke down last year. it was the regenerative braking system. hybrids have some kind of fricked up complex pressurized brake system to make it work. it cost ~$5k to fix and 2 weeks. if she wasnt a woman crying at the service desk and her dad didnt call the shop for her ( a grown ass woman btw) she would have had to pay the whole 5k instead of getting almost 3k in discounts bc of how long it took to get parts in. hybrids are just as bad as ev's, bc now you get to maintain double the power units with the same hidden complexity and longevity issues that ev's have. you still have to replace batteries and maintain regenerative breaking on top of maintaing the ice. just to save some gas and make some spreadsheets look good. also local mechanics werent able to diagnose or fix it when she told me "the brakes arent working". they replaced pads and rotors and it still had the same problem, so we had to take it to toyota

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t.wrenchlet

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not really sure what you expect from an out of warranty repair

And just because the shitty local shop couldn't fix it doesn't mean it HAS to go to a Toyota dealership.

t. dum dum morons making excuses for corporations and govts that have no quarrel with fricking you from every angle

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I wrote nothing of
          >corporations and govts
          I wrote that you personally are a wrenchlet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So how would you go about fixing that problem?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>So how would you go
            Would? I already have a Lexus hybrid and I downloaded factory repair manual even before buying it (bought used). Brake systems operation, as well as maintenance, diagnostic and replacement procedures are described there.
            >that problem
            Your description has to be more specific instead of the word salad you wrote because you don't know shit. That's why I called you this word, btw.
            >the regenerative braking system
            is separate from the hydraulic or parking brake system.
            >maintain regenerative breaking
            What? It's not physical brakes, it's the same electric motor-generator acting as a generator when the control module tells it to. You "maintain" it by changing the transmission fluid (ATF-WS in my case, so it's not rare or expensive) and the coolant at prescribed intervals and by making sure the rads are not dirty. The only thing
            >on top of maintaing the ice
            is that coolant in the hybrid system, it's the same fluid as the coolant used for the engine, and at the same intervals too.
            >fricked up complex pressurized brake system
            What the frick does that even mean? All hydraulic brake systems tend to be pressurized. That one is no more complex than any other electronics-assisted brake system with ABS, EBD, stability and traction control and other modern bullshit.
            >they replaced pads and rotors
            That's not related to the regenerative braking at all.
            >so we had to take it to toyota
            And what did they say exactly? I mean, with dealerships comes the paperwork, you don't just give them money, they have to tell you what you're paying them for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not really sure what you expect from an out of warranty repair

And just because the shitty local shop couldn't fix it doesn't mean it HAS to go to a Toyota dealership.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's already backtracking, and started buying off chink technologies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You mean to say the Hydrogen meme toyota has been pushing for 30 years can finally be shown a bullet?

Thank god.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *