How is it like living in one of these lawless paradises?

How is it like living in one of these lawless paradises?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

feels normal to me, i pay my registration/tag and renew car insurance and thats it. tell me what it is like to live in a draconian nanny state

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tennessee sends me 4 letters a month requesting insurance verification. Frequently they frick up and send me a $25 or $100 fine for not verifying because they cant keep up with their own harassment. 11 years ago a cop pulled me over with my insurance card expired and the judge threw it out when i presented proof i was insured. Whoever greenlit bypassing the judicial system ought to be hanged.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My state has none of those but isn't on that list. No front plates, too.
    It feels great.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My area in florida doesn't.
      also no front plate

Florida has no safety or emissions, they only inspect the vin if it was previously registered out of state. But they only look at the dash vin so vin swaps still sneak by.

Hell yeah brother

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There’s like a half dozen more states missing from this list

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My state has none of those but isn't on that list. No front plates, too.
      It feels great.

A lot of states only have one cucked part of the state do this 1984 shit. We have moronic tint laws though

>Cincinnatian laughing at Cleveland

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True but they don’t enforce tint laws here

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Some states will have those laws but not in every county. I imagine the states listed in the OP don’t have the laws in any of their counties.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Can confirm. Ohio is basically "does it touch Cleveland? Then it needs emissions testing. Nevermind Columbus and Cincinnati having more cars and no steel mills, it must be the cars on the road fricking up Cleveland's air"
        AZ is even more bizarre because near Phoenix or Tucson the emissions rules are in some ways worse than California, but in other areas there's no testing at all.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Florida has no safety or emissions, they only inspect the vin if it was previously registered out of state. But they only look at the dash vin so vin swaps still sneak by.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Florida has VIN checks? What a cucked state lmao

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

During vin inspection jamal was busted driving your stolen car. Very cucked
        Meanwhile in ''based'' state where vin inspection don't happen jamal is still drives your stolen car .

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Did you just hope the border yesterday, ESL-kun?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why would anyone want live in a country where jamals and tyrones can steal your vehicle and register them to himself?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

only if you bring in from another state, none of my cars have ever been inspected

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would you not want your state to check if you stole your car or not? hmmmm

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You still have to give them the title, which has the vin on it.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

God I wish, must be nice not having to pay for morons to try to sell you $50 wiper blades for the privilege of being allowed to drive your own fricking car.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Australia has all of these and we still have junk and dangerous drivers on the road

The most dangerous parameter to road safety is how many brown people you allow into your country

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tried registering an import that was previously registered interstate, have to pay ($38) for vin check, cop didn't like me and claimed they couldn't see the vin as I'm standing next to em pointing at it. Have to pay ($60) mechanic across the road to certify that is the vin. Take it to service SA and they tell me it was made compliant to adr in qld so it doesn't count here, tell me to book an inspection for exemption of displaying a compliance plate on the grounds of... being already compliant ($314)

At inspection the bloke tells me I need completely oem suspension to pass, not allowed the koni inserts I currently have, gotta find oem then pay for another inspection
      Each trip needs a one day rego to get there so + ~$50 each time too

Hate this fricking shithole country

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All the the shitbox drivers are poor or thirdies.
      I see a prius yesterday that was literally falling apart and had a standard license plate instead of one with those "ev" stickers.
      Can only imagine how many hit and runs the pajeet had been involved in, and how many school zone speed traps he has been done by.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

By in large people get by just fine without government mandated nagging. Most truly sketchy shit is outwardly shitty enough to spot and avoid / pass / otherwise distance yourself from. Pic rel, my neighbor's truck.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a bad miss.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wasn’t someone just asking what happened to all the jellybean F150s.
        Here is one example kek.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what happened? im moronic. is the frame splitting into two pieces?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what happened? im moronic. is the frame splitting into two pieces?

Precious pic was several months ago. Here's a new pic from today. Indeed, the rust is so bad underneath that the truck is slowly folding in half under it's own weight.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you've heard of buck broken... now there's TRUCK BROKEN

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>live in Washington
    >no front plates required for classics
    >no tabs for classic plates
    >no smog checks ever

how can WA be so based but also blue pilled at the same time?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Be in wash
      >Check out affordable used cars
      >Every one has had the check engine light on since 2020

Back in 2019 we had emissions standards in the populated areas

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Alaska
    Sunless hellhole and their only joke is scoffing at people who call them "snowmobiles" instead of "snowmachines"
    >Arkansas
    no idea
    >Iowa
    no idea
    >Michigan
    failed state that's getting taken over by muslims. Or you can live in the UP and freeze your dick off while still paying deep blue state taxes.
    >Minnesota
    freeze your dick off while still paying blue state taxes
    >Mississippi
    no idea
    >North Dakota
    no idea
    >South Carolina
    Black folk. I think Carolina Squat trucks look more soulful than stupid beaner minitrucks though.
    >South Dakota
    The ugliest stretch of land on god's green earth. Billboard every 50 yards telling you about wall drug.
    >Washington
    Pissing rain nonstop and they'll steal everything out of your car for heroin.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Iowa
      >no idea
      Freeze your dick off while Kimler and every farmer slobs on Dementia Don's knob while giving tax money to rich people for private schools while taking credit for cutting taxes by just making counties pay for everything. No inspections is nice because after 10 years rust has eaten everything to the point where it would fail an inspection. Unless you're a farmer and then you're exempt, but it doesn't matter because they're all driving 2024 Lariat/High Country/Limited 3/4 or 1 T trucks anyway,

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Alaska
      >Sunless
      They're currently getting more sun than you'll ever see in a day.
      pic rel

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>sunset today
        >it's tomorrow.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

technically the sun did set today, it was just earlier today, and then it rose a couple hours later.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That was my point.
            It would be more sensible to have sunset today before sunrise today.
            Then have the times for sunset and sunrise on the next day.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's just not programmed to deal with weird day/night cycles that you find that far north. the programming gets broken easily, especially when you go find somewhere that's on its last sunrise for the season. (pic rel it should say "Sunrise >7 days", not the hours)
            for 99% of people the sun chart works fine because they don't use the weather app for anything but looking at where they live and a couple points of interest that are generally too far from the Arctic Circle.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>shitting on alaska and south dakota
      Frick you.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As someone who lives in NC, it's kinda nice having the option to drive an hour, claim I live at some friends house, and register + plate my catless car. The only problem is that for every person trying to run catless or vin swap an illegal import, there's 100 morons that can't seem to understand that the safety inspection in NC failed them for legitimate reasons. Coincidentally these people also fricking suck at driving.
    Honestly SC is just full of fricking morons, as soon as you cross the state line the roads turn to shit and everyone drives like they're either on crack or xans.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>that the safety inspection in NC failed them for legitimate reasons
      Yeah, window tint

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm talking about the morons driving on 3 bald tires and a donut, they make up way more of the SC abuse than anyone using it for forgivable reasons.
        Also there are so many "I know a guy" inspectors that I've never had a problem with window tint in NC. They usually just draw the line at missing cats since EPA fear mongering.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nc inspection is so easy to pass. As long as your lights work, car isnt rusted horribly on the top side (they dont look under the car) and have no check engine light youll pass. My shitty ass honda passed while idling at 2k rpm, having a fricked steering rack, abs, airbag, maint reqd and brake light on the dash, and chunks missing from the tire from delamination (but still had tread)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It varies county to county, some counties are almost Californian-esque on the inspections and others are basically just South Carolina.
        Maybe I just got unlucky with my "know a guy" inspector checking for cats, but I haven't had luck sneaking straight pipes past inspectors near me. Gave up on it and just got an SC tag.
        >inb4 did you disable or trick the rear o2 sensors
        yeah, they just physically inspect for cats. maybe its the obnoxious gas smell from the exhaust that set them to check but whatever.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

at least at the quicklube i worked at a few years back, when we they did inspections they never looked under the car

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Let's be honest . Only third world countries don't have safety inspections .

13. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

The only state on that list that isn’t a fricking hell hole and boring purgatory is Alaska

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in Mississippi and not much has changed since they got rid of state inspections. There were always a frick load of inspection locations that would look the other way if your spook-mobile was falling apart as long as you paid them. Really the only thing they wanted to be hard asses about was window tint but you could go get inspected with stock/no tint, get a card that says you’re within the legal limits which was good forever, and then go throw whatever tint you wanted on. Now we barely have any police since George Floyd so you really have to be driving like a crazy baboon to get pulled over.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i live in canadas shittiest province (the angry frog one), but we have no front plates and no annual inspections so theres that.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's weird.
    afaik Ohio doesn't have any mandatory inspections for vehicles. I've had 4 cars and never had an inspection done.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Idaho should be on this list. We don't have safety or emissions, VIN is only for out of state titles

• 4 weeks ago
      Panda5

>We don't have safety or emissions, VIN is only for out of state titles
      Same w/ Alabama, but I've bought 2 cars out of state and they didn't check a damn thing.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I moved to a new state and registered one of my trucks (a 1966) I just rattled off the VIN from memory and they gave me a plate.
    Zero paperwork.
    Apparently anything older than 1985 doesn't need proof of ownership.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Michigan will rape you with insurance premiums, rust your car to the point that it'll have structural paint, and it might still get totaled by an unlicensed nog in an uninsured charger/Altima.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>rust your car to the point that it'll have structural paint

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like fun until you try buying any used car.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>WA
    Car insurance went up $300/year just from moving here, and I have observed that no one knows how to drive

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most of us know how to drive, but so many indians moved in we had to adapt

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they are the reason your insurance premiums raise every year LOLOLOLOLOLO

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *