How is it still so dominant

How is it still the best supercar slayer out there. What went so right?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s finally showing its age after many years. A stock one would be humbled by a stock G80 M3 Competiton.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sad that the M3 is $30k less, and walks it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s finally showing its age after many years. A stock one would be humbled by a stock G80 M3 Competiton.

I still can't decide which is uglier 🙁

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

BMW is always the correct answer for that question.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking weeblets are so delusional

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I dunno, I'm no fan of Nissan nor BMW but BMW is working towards making cars that are truly hideous. The giant snout is either a homage to a pig or a israelite.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're currently ugly but haven't always been. GTRs have actually always been ugly

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Only since the R35, which is coincidentally the only standalone GTR

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what and how is it exactly slaying a supercar. Aren't supercars basically badge and heritage value nowadays.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was only amazing at launch MSRP. Then it took only a couple of years before the nip israelites hiked the price and it was in the same price class as its actual competition.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First of all, the appeal was performance per dollar. The thing is now well over $200k if I am not mistaken, basically three times the price when it launched. As others have mentioned there are cheaper cars that are faster so it has lost its own game.
    Second, as a flappy paddle v6 AWD, it was always a soulless gimmick. A proper V8 RWD with a stick was a better choice to enjoy driving regardless of how much the Nigsan was faster, because it made the right noises and allows for a driver to actually drive it instead of just input a suggestion to the computer.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They even made the perfect GTR to go racing in GT1.
      >5.6L VK56 NA V8
      >600hp
      >RWD
      >Sequential shift
      And the bastards never made a street version.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The thing is now well over $200k if I am not mistaken,
      Who's fault is that, it's Nissan huh. Not the israelites right. It was Nissan that printed your money into oblivion stupid npc wrenchlet homosexual

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good car like 20 years ago
    Bad car now when you have asiatic fwd that would smoke it

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

200k for base
    300k for NISMO
    Mogged by a dozen cars stock for a fortune less. Plenty of platforms can be as modded as fast for a fraction of price. Japanese performance falling behind every year. Hopefully Lexus keeps making fun cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everything is mogged by Tesla yet people still buy those slower cars.
      Fast is not everything.
      GTR also became meme second only to Supra, it's bigger head turner than many more expensive cars.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>No one buys cheap Lego build quality cars that depreciate like crypto after the rug pull.
        >Fast is not everything for Nissans only performance vehicle.
        It was a head turner 15 years ago plenty of cars for less that will get you the same attention from normies. Mclaren has a lower MSRP than the NISMO and is better in everyway and has a community that isnt a meme plague.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>200k for base
      >300k for NISMO
      I, too, like making up numbers, though I agree about other cars being better and cheaper

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's showing its age now, costs more than some supercars and the performance no longer justifies the price
    It's still not a bad car by any means and wanting a GTR because it's a GTR is perfectly legitimate, but if we're talking pure bang for your back it is no longer the best option

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its insane how old this fricker is, I was like 12 when it came out wtf

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And it was always ugly. Altima looking frick.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15082143/lightning-lap-2017-every-lap-time-and-full-data-feature/

>got mogged by a CAMARO
    K.W.A.B

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>precisely one second quicker than a cumero
    Ok I guess

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>2014

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What difference does it make. The GTR has never change since beginning production in 07 they just keep ricing it out with new "blacked" edition or "special midnight Nismo kamikaze"

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The GTR has never change since beginning production in 07
          There are power increases every few years with some tweaks and changes to suspension here and there. The '09 GTR literally made 480 hp compared to 565 today's model

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

between the new Nismo Z costing $15k more than its predecessor and this thing being $220k in its highest trim as a 15 year old car I'm not sure what the frick is going on at Nissan

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because no one wants to pay that kind of money for a regular car.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No one cares about your United States of LGBT troony mobile

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wha?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>talking about LGBT whilst posting that gay ass great value jeep shit

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It'll last longer than whatever car your country will ever produce Tyrone. Sit the frick down.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the frick is that, a dollar store bentley brooklands? at least post an actual good car from japan, Black.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>PMC edition
            >Pre Menstrual Cramping edition

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the ever looking frick is PMC? I thought Honda had HRC or the like.You know their own racing division. Maybe it's like Mugen?

https://i.imgur.com/CMjWNgw.jpeg

How is it still the best supercar slayer out there. What went so right?

Old, like the LFA

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Acura PMC stands for Performance Manufacturing Center, which is the location where the American-built Acura NSX supercar is manufactured. Every PMC Edition vehicle, including the 2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition, is also built at the Performance Manufacturing Center, representing the ultimate in Acura precision and quality. Explore the new TLX Type S PMC Edition and other models from the Performance Manufacturing Center.

>tl;dr (no pun intended)
            it's a TLX built by the factory that produces the NSX

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but then what are the A-Specs?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

just regular TLX's with a performance package.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>at red light
    >launch control
    >BBBBBBBBBRRR
    >release brake, 0-60 faster than i cum in your mom
    >BING BANG CLUNK CLUNK
    >60-0 in less than a nano second
    >look under car
    >hole in troony as if its been dilating

this is why this car is a failure among many. its... extremely unreliable when pushed to its limit

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Made sense when you could walk into the dealer and order one for the same price as a Corvette. Now you can pay 50k over sticker for a Z06 that will be cooler, more fun, and faster, then have enough money left over to buy a half ton high country before you'd pay as much as a gtr

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

See

https://i.imgur.com/xabSbxe.jpeg

No one cares about your United States of LGBT troony mobile

Verification not required.

15. 2 weeks ago
    p™

I saw one of these seething in my rear view mirror the other day, after pulling away in my company tessie

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what went "right" is that supercars no longer compete and are now just saudi prince toys

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its not

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Corvette>gtr
    Don't ask me how I know, but it won on a race track and is cheaper.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>supercar slayer
    >slower than a pigfat RWD sedan with a stick

>2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2:49.4
    >2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO, 2:49.4

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I do not want a car from the largest exporter of homosexuality in the world.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>supercar slayer
    >slower than and more expensive than an M3C

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *