how much of a stupid mistake would it be to buy this in 2024? they are probably nightmare to maintain

how much of a stupid mistake would it be to buy this in 2024? they are probably nightmare to maintain

i love it so much and its one of the most beautiful cars to me and that is also affordable

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

good car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the only problem is that they are exclusively owned by a subhuman tough guy wannabes and their mileage is like 500k
      they are literally dead 🙁

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you can still find inline 6 manuals with only 200-300,000 km

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

but i only think about what the previous wannabe tough guy moron did to it before deciding to sell
          like it has to have some fatal flaw otherwise nobody would sell it right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

don't be such a pussy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

OH OH im convinced

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I have an e36 inline 6 with 330kkm that I bought for 2.5 E that is going strong and runs like a dream.

I did spend my last week welding up about 12 holes in the underbody though.

still I think I would recommend.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

its a financial black hole
            its irrational to have such a car in 2024
            i do not say that you do not have money to maintain it but its a waste

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

name a cheaper rear wheel drive car then

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

a newer bmw obviously
            it will last longer and it has not been driven by some moron kid for 500k kilometers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

newer models are more expensive to buy AND more expensive to maintain
            you clearly haven't done any research into these cars

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Any jap car, I've got an e46, they drive shit and the reliability is shit.
            If you like spending hours hunched over an engine bay and buying obscure sized fasteners they're great. They're only cheap to run if you don't value your time, I would have been better off working and buying a better car instead wasting weeks of my life working on this thing.
            It's not even worth selling either because I'd never get my money back.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah I would get a g35/37 if I could

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don’t buy ones that have been completely shit on. On mine it’s been like a starter/alternator, spark plugs, valve adjustment, redoing some wiring on headlights, and brakes. Very reliable for how good a car it is and how long I’ve owned it and beat on it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

im still wondering what jap car matches e46?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

rx-8. It's lighter, handles better, and also has four doors. Check laptimes; despite being down 100hp it has the same laptimes as an e46 m3.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How hard to LS swap?
            Asking for a friend.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you have to ask..

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>$2k
            and it will only cost you $10k to bring it to usable condition

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

toyota x100 platform, nissan er34 (rwd sedans with a bunch of engine options, top trim being inline 6, in the case of the er34 there's also a coupe option, just like the e46)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>nissan er34
            It's a skyline. Not the top trim is an inline 6, but EVERY r34 got an inline 6. While reading your half assed bullshit with random chassis codes and misinformation thrown in, I came to the conclusion that you never drove any of these cars, let alone drove any at all.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So cars more rare, more expensive, made only in RHD and sold in like 3 countries, cool.
            Also Chasers/MkIIs/Crestas are bigger, more of 5 series equivalents.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No it isn't. I daily an E39 and I see a couple others around town that do as well.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

since buying it I put around 400e in in about a year.
            the underbody repair mostly costs time not money and it is an unreasonable hobby at the end of the day.

but to be fair as much as I love this car it won't stay with me forever.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

name a cheaper rear wheel drive car then

newer models are more expensive to buy AND more expensive to maintain
            you clearly haven't done any research into these cars

do you really want to convince these morons to buy the cars we love so dearly? this will only drive up the prices, let them finance/lease their new cars

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

a DA sperg owner is better than a facebook user

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

valid point.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>only 200-300,00 km

any BMW over 50,000km that was touched by a brown skin is literally toast

also 90% of this forum are shit skinned people, theyll tell you to buy it. any white guy will tell you to stay away

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok cuckboy thanks for your input

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you mean this scenario [...]

https://i.imgur.com/Upa8lE1.jpg

thanks for proving my point, muhammad

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you mean this scenario

https://i.imgur.com/t3EMiuy.png

this is basically what you are up against when buying a fricking e39 or e46
            do not bother with it, you were just born too late, move on

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
  2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Daily driving an '00 model 320d since 7 years now. Around 440k km on the clock. To be honest, I think the most important factor is the country where you live. I am in Eastern Europe (EU country) and parts both second hand and new are everywhere and literally dirt cheap. Regarding reliability the most annoying thing is fender / sill rust (at least for me). I have access to a garage with a hole in the ground and do all repairs on my own but could find mechanics very easily if I wanted to do so. The only major failure was the fuel injection pump. It is only a pre '02 issue as they switched to commonrail after that, the commonrail is preffered I think as it also ups the power to 150 hp and is more reliable. I love the e46 platform and in my case this 320d was also cheap as dirt to buy and run

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's an older dude in the city over with a 328i sedan he's been dailying since 1999, has about 750 thousand kilometres on it and apparently never had any major issues with it, biggest one being a failed alternator bearing.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't do it anon.
    They are actually not that bad, A couple serious problems like the water pump/cooling system, But once that is out of the way pretty reliable.
    I find them comfortable to drive and fairly nice cars but they are not very exciting.
    I did a fair amount of work on mine after I bought it but after all that was done it has not given me any problems.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you're complaining about water pumps on an m54? try driving an n52-55

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's just what I have read on the forums and heard from some other e46 owners. I never changed mine and it has not given me any problems, Just reported alot.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

just replace it, it's $30 for a metal impeller pump
          electric pumps are 10 times that for the pierburg one

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'll replace it when it fails.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

bad idea

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well I am not gonna replace it while it is still good.
            t. mechanic for 8 years.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Composite is actually more reliable/durable i can't remember why. Either the metal ones are too heavy and wear out the bearings quicker or they are just shit quality and go out sooner than OEM in the first place.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Good info

Well I am not gonna replace it while it is still good.
            t. mechanic for 8 years.

you're gonna warp the head

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sure.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what do you recommend then?

Any jap car, I've got an e46, they drive shit and the reliability is shit.
      If you like spending hours hunched over an engine bay and buying obscure sized fasteners they're great. They're only cheap to run if you don't value your time, I would have been better off working and buying a better car instead wasting weeks of my life working on this thing.
      It's not even worth selling either because I'd never get my money back.

what jap car has rear drive and looks so good as e46? and costs couple of thousands

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Get an E30 or an E90/E92.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

e30 looks better, older sharp design , but its old and shit

e90 looks worse

im telling you guys e39 and e46 are the best looking cars overall, its the golden middle

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I got an e90 because the rear axle doesn't fall off and the n52 is a magnificient engine

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

E92 looks better than e36 and e46, almost as good as E30. E39s are gorgeous. Never got into e46s's headlights but the convertible looks good for a convertible.

I got an e90 because the rear axle doesn't fall off and the n52 is a magnificient engine

Based, but N54 > N52.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>E92 looks better
            you have no class

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

E92s are prettier and classier looking than e46s though

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

E39s are soo nice, perfect car but they rust really bad here

More than I can afford pal

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>E39s are soo nice, perfect car but they rust really bad here
            arent they like 5 meters long lol wtf

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, where else am I gonna fit by huge wiener? In your anus?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No they are 4.8 meters just like other mid size cars
            3 series cars are a little small for my taste

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A well kept E39, E46, or E9x should rougjly all be the same price. At least tjey are around here. With the exception of M cars and manual 335is, of course.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>e39
            >Best looking car
            You are the fricker with the silver 39, arent you?
            This thread was made just so you could say this, right?
            NOBODY THINKS IT LOOKS MODERN, homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

damn you have some issues
            take it easy man

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wrong guy. Kek. Does anyone even have a silver E39 on here? I know there's the silver E38 750i (il?). Can't think of any silver E39s. Perhaps you have a picture?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

His e39 is light green

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Say my name.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

homosexual homosexualson

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wtf don't dox me homosexual

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Like alot of people have said if it has been decently maintained they are good cars, If it has been beat up or has "welded diff" stay away.
        Go to the e46fnatics forum and look at the pre purchase check list and check those things when you go to look at the car. If it passes or mostly passes should be a decent car.
        If you like them and want one then look till you find a good one and go for it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

thanks for that website

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It is a gold mine of information.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't think many cars come close to them for looks they're one of my all time favourites.

I'd spend more initially and get a 350z or an MX5, if you're not doing all the work yourself on a BMW you can easily spend way more then the car is worth in labour. In the UK that is where mechanics have high wages. My car has thousands in receipts but it's still only a £2000 car.

I enjoy driving cars more then working on them, if you want a car that keeps you busy get an E46. I wouldn't one as a daily without overhauling everything first, it takes a lot of work to make them reliable. Remember they're classic cars at this point.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the cars do need a lot of money, I have dropped 1.5k into my e90 in parts alone and I get parts very cheap

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

what if im clueless about repairing cars and BMWs in general but just find e46 to look the most beautiful of all affordable cars?
          should i go into that rabbit hole? or just stick with VW polo lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can always learn anon.
            The basic stuff like brakes. oil change, tune up is all fairly easy.
            Working on longitudinally mounted engines is way easier than transverse.
            Everything you will need to learn can be found on the forums usually with full picture write ups
            And in my opinion learning the skills and acquiring the tools will only be a benefit in the long run, Don't want to be a wrenchlet for life.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

do i need a garage for it? with special tools like lift ?

Get one as a second car.

this is smart

>but just find e46 to look the most beautiful of all affordable cars?
            "Based," to use the parlance of our times.
            >should i go into that rabbit hole?
            Yes, gay.
            >or just stick with VW polo
            Ugly. Slow. Gay.
            vws are GAY as FRICK
            Listen, sonny. It's like women; If a certain one gets your dick hard, you better try and get that one.

no please, VW Polo is a very optimal and giving car
            2013+ even look sportish and mean

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You usually won't need a lift. For oil changes you only need ramps. For teansmission fluid it needs to be level, so jack and four jack stands or wheel cribs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I work in my tiny garage with ramps and some jack stands, The gayest I had to do was replace the cats as they were plugged but I did it all on the floor with car on ramps.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Get one as a second car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>but just find e46 to look the most beautiful of all affordable cars?
            "Based," to use the parlance of our times.
            >should i go into that rabbit hole?
            Yes, gay.
            >or just stick with VW polo
            Ugly. Slow. Gay.
            vws are GAY as FRICK
            Listen, sonny. It's like women; If a certain one gets your dick hard, you better try and get that one.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>what jap car has rear drive and looks so good as e46? and costs couple of thousands
        is300/altezza

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>corolla

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

idiot

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

serious question, why do germans overengineer their cars?
    toyota is mogging them hard

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Germans are autistic fricktard homosexuals. I can't say it any better than that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Engineers having fun and pushing the technology. The only bad thing is not enough QA.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lmao I own 2 now.
    They're mechanics cars. Theyre reliable and cheap to run if you wrench yourself. Theyre great in the fact that they're well equipped enough to be comparable to modern cars as far as features yet old enough to be somewhat simple to work on. Huge community and pretty significant aftermarket. If you're not willing to work on it yourself or have a somewhat mechanic background, avoid at all costs.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how much do those ugly wheels weigh on your coupe

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Lmao no idea, I've never weighed them because they're being 2P > 3P converted anyways. Allegedly stock 18" GT-C's weigh 25lbs

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ugly ahh slow ahh gay ahh weeblet wheels

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok

damn that's heavy
            get some oem forged wheel if you want cheap 18 lb wheels

I'm hoping once they're 3P converted I'd shave off some weight. The bucket is going under the knife soon for the streetfighterla widebody, so I wouldn't be able to run OE's anyways without dummythicc spacers. Besides, I spent a few years looking for GT-C's specifically because I wanted GT-Cs lol.
            On the touring ill probably either find a nice set of Style 135's to square up for a winter setup or i'll do the stupid and dump it on white regamasters and use the bbs ch's as winters since they're kinda mucked.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

wagons are gay as frick too kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What did they do to you in a wagon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I actually learned how to drive in a wagon. They're just ugly as frick and I don't see the fascination the internet has with "manual, diesel, brown wagons." Only one of those things is cool, the rest are GAY as FRICK.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>manual, diesel, brown wagons
            Who even says that?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>manual, diesel, brown
            How's that even related?
            >fascination the internet has
            That's not the entire internet, probably a tiny and homosexual part of it. What I don't get is why does it live in your head rent free.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ebonics

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Where?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In your response.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's a quote from 27559251, morono.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>chicano spanglish ebonics

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Tried to make the post as understandable for you as possible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

gt-cs are not a performance wheel
            I see they are expensive fancy wheels but they suck let's put it lightly

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I never said they were, besides this is early 2k technology we're talking about here. I just like them, theres no other reason. Its in the same vein as people putting on meisters or getting blitz 03s. Both are over rated wheels. But people out there like them. If I wanted something performance oriented that was relatively cheap, i wouldve just put apex's like every other bmw owner, or RPF1's like every other jap car nerd that actually races and competes in a series. Hek even 18" BBS LM's arent exactly the lightest wheels out there coming in at 23-24 lbs for a motorsport wheel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

every 2 lbs of wheel weight is like an extra passenger in the car
            not sure why you would want to make your car drive worse

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My brother in christ, its really not that serious. Especially for a weekend warrior that will probably see the track once or twice a month

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I feel it in the car I drive to the store to buy potato chips and beer

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Get one with a blown engine and LS swap it, there is enough documents on the internet to do it

>Volk GT-C anon has a widebody now
            Nice

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

damn that's heavy
          get some oem forged wheel if you want cheap 18 lb wheels

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

just for reference:
            bmw stock steel wheels
            16 inch: 18 lbs
            17 inch: 22 lbs

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

may i have that one for 4000 euros? thank you

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes, but it'll be crashed and RHD and also probably have dying SMG

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

THANKS
          and kilometerage is only 180k right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>180k
            Yes, but in miles, because the car is from the UK

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought one in November, 3.0 M54 6 speed RWD. So far it's alright, but it was a well maintained car. I still took it to the shop that specializes in bimmers for them to take a deeper look
    >inb4 le wrenchlette, i don't really have means to do more complex stuff, so i mostly do basic things + i'm in eastern yurop where those cars are popular so everyone knows how to fix them and the labor costs are cheap
    What came up during the check-up
    >worn bushings so the alignment couldn't be done
    >vanos oil line broken
    >brake rotor shield broken
    >previous owner put coilovers on it and then reverted, but probably put wrong springs because the rear end was sagging, i put oem springs for now, because i feel like aftermarket ones will only make sense when doing whole suspension upgrade
    Aside from that
    >one mirror motor is funky, doesn't respond when i want to control it, but moves by itself instead, will need to find a replacement used one because new ones are expensive, but i'll have to make sure to get a correct one, because my car is post 2003.03 so the mirror memory is through the canbus instead of the built-in module
    >one of the windows struggles very slightly when opening and closing, will have to tear the door apart and clean it and maybe replace the motor, i'll do it together with the mirror because it's the same door
    >windshield cowl was falling apart so i replaced it
    >some small leak appeared recently, 99% sure it's coolant because the fluid is pink-ish
    >the engine is making a funny noise when cold starting for about 2 seconds
    >will have to replace power steering fluid
    >need to replace the cloth trim on the inside of the trunk lid (touring) as the clips are broken
    So yeah, even if you find a good one, it'll likely still need some work, but it's great to drive so there's that

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oh also forgot
      >rear window defroster pretty much doesn't work except one spot, turns out the rear window seal rubbed off the traces so there's no circuit, but the winter is now over anyway, before the next one, i'll make new traces with the conductive paint/glue thing

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Shoulda got an E39.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm pretty sure E39 touring would have the same thing happen to it, as it also has openable trunk window

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

wagons are gay as frick

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Parts are super easy to get and very cheap
    >Upgrades for ANYTHING if you want that
    >internet is full of guides, howtos and tutorials
    >very comfy but still agile
    >variable ratio steering keeps the car planted, but it feels like it's shrinking around you in the twisties
    >surprisingly good on fuel if manual
    >cheap and abundant (for now) so you don't have to buy a clapped example
    >If you bought an E46 and then paid somebody to completely overhaul it - converting that money into an RWD jabmobile will only get you a MX5 1,8
    >Compacts are ugly but 325ti always come with sports suspension, seats, quicker steering, shorter diff and other goodies
    >bonus points if it's a dumb colour like firetruck red or gold metallic
    you WILL get you hands dirty though, but it's fun
    Also, don't get too hung up with the exact spec, 2,2 and bigger+stick is all it takes for a start

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

are super easy to get and very cheap
      I just paid $600usd for a windshield wiper motor for one of these.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous
  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this is basically what you are up against when buying a fricking e39 or e46
    do not bother with it, you were just born too late, move on

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

buy a gasoline engine because all the poorgays drive 320ds

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>poorgays
        but diesel is more expensive

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

diesels use half the fuel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

diesel engine repairs are more expensive

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

m diesels are maintenance free
            n diesels need a new chain every few years

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

which one is inside bmw

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

there's a different board for people like you
            click here >>>/n/

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

BMWs are only used for transportation

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I just bought a really great looking e65 with under 70k miles on it. If it looks good just get it, who cares?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>anti-wagon schizo is a redditor
    lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No surprise, really.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>wagon homosexuals can't tell those are google search results
    LOL

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>quotes a reddit meme out of nowhere
    >n-no i'm totally not a redditor
    Way to out yourself, who else would know reddit memes if not a redditor?

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And how would you know to search for those exact 3 words in the first place, Mr. Redditor?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>phoneposter

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z3 anon here. Just test drove this. Seems in mechanically good shape. Had a fun romp, wound it out, and she held together fine.
    Shifter has play in it, but not, "I don't know what gear I'm going into" bad.
    Definite cosmetic issues. Bubbling paint on the right rear fender. A bad rust spot below the trunk lid. Interior's missing the trim on the C-pillars. You can definitely tell the 200k miles on all the little bits, but the seats have held up in comfort.

The guy seems to have priced it for all the cosmetic issues it has.
    I'll be looking for a more expensive one in premium condition, but thought I'd share for anyone in CT-MA-RI-NY-NH-VT area.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are weeblets so oblivious?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

those are both great cars and the last good generations of their respective models
      look up how much the next gen is weighs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The point is the is300/altezza looks like a fricking corolla. Kek

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>looks
          actually the corolla looks better.

[...]

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

they're both bland and boring looking as frick. kek weeblets are so irrational

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I only own german cars. The is and corolla are both good. Stop being so gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I used to have that year of corolla. It's ugly, slow, and gay. The IS looks like it, making it ugly and gay as well. It's also slow.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A car is only as fast as the driver.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A driver is only as fast as the car.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>nightmare to maintain
    wrenchlet take

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the only good looking e46 is the pre facelift coupe
    other ones give me the ick
    >t. e91 enjoyer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wagons are gay as frick

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

whats the point of having e46 when she left me and Im alone

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i wish i had my BMWs when i still knew her 🙁

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

so much this
        frick it hurts, frick this life

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

what is life?
          life is like a big obstacle
          in front of your optical to slow you down
          and every time you think you've gotten past it
          it's gonna come back around and tackle you
          to the damn ground
          what are friends?
          friends are people that you think are your friends
          but they're really your enemies
          with secret identities
          and disguises to hide their true colors
          so just when you think you're close enough to be brothers
          they wanna come back and cut your throat when you wain't lookin'
          what is money?
          money is what makes a man act funny
          money is the root of all evil
          money'll make them same friends come back around
          swearin' that they was always down

what is life?
          i'm tired of life

i'm tired of backstabbin' ass snakes with friendly grins
          tired of never havin' any ends
          tired of not havin' a deal
          tired drownin' in my sorrow
          tired of havin' to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo

tired of workin' at building square
          tired of not being a millionaire

i'm tired of being half white trash,
          broke, and always poor
          tired of not havin' a phone
          tired of not havin' a home to have one in
          if i did have one on
          not tired of drivin' 3 BMs
          tired of not workin' at gm
          tired of wantin' to be him
          tired of not sleepin' without a tylenol pm
          tired of not bein' on tour
          tired of frickin' the same blonde prostitute after work in the back of a contour

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

that sounds like a Black folkpeak
            at least im a not a Black person in this hellish existence

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Close. First time i heard this album when i was 10 or 11, a friend 3 years older than me told me about it and i said i don't like rap. He just said, "no, he's white."

i just miss her so much which is stupid because i wasn't even all about her at the time. i realize i lost my Goddess and i'm now completely lost in life. at least i have her nudes and these BMWs though, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>at least i have her nudes and these BMWs though, right?
            it simply is not enough

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i need a gentle touch, I need a kind word, its not always about muh dick
            i want to share food with someone and carry groceries together

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

now it’s too late
            i'm on a thousand downers now, i’m drowsy
            and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
            i hope you know i ripped all of your pictures off the wall

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They have tendency to snap in half.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just reinforce the rear subframe. E30 and E90/E92 are the only 3 series worth buying anyway

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

buy something pre 1999 or whatever your states emissions laws stop counting before then get a painless wiring harness and rewire all the signals blinkers etc. Yank the ac and engine install intellitronix dash gauges and ls then have fun making murica noises from your german handling car.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>4 doors
    Working as an uber driver huh?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nah its just some people are not alone in their shitty life

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *