[...]

qrd?

https://i.imgur.com/8uMeuJP.jpg

How painful is a car accident?

who was in the wrong here?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

People on bikes usually are.
          They think just because they're slim they can just drive through everywhere with no regard on taking over the correct lane or just driving so fast while hiding in dead angles only to then wonder why some car didn't see them when it wanted to change lanes.
          The best thing about spring is the influx of biker rect vids.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

looks like the van, though all three of the van, SUV and bike were accepting risk with their relative spacing

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the Black person biker
          any car in his situation would have slowed down

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

biker

t. biker

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

jews

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

biker for speed
          SUV for poor spatial awareness
          flatdeck truck for being in the goddamn way

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

onto a highway from a higherway?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Underrated

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're ok, fren.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oooooof
      I should’ve put my seatbelt on for that.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Severity of auto injuries dependent on amount of available auto liability insurance.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>painful?
    Serious shit never hurts.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What about burning to death.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>burning to death?
        Unsure. Ask a Hiroshima maiden

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Video or it didn't happen

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I broke all my ribs in a crash once. Very painful indeed.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>my name is ADIS HOT IVANKOVIC. I'm a balkan turkroach yugoslave rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I let my victims eat my poop on public streets and much worse. I rape my victims, the children, over years. I destroy lives of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality, and incest, if the others are the ones who suffering their whole life until death. I do also like to torture pets alive (or dead) and torturing them with a passion to death.

>my criminal turkroach "father" was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah! my "mother" knows what I'am doing and is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist and murderer of german children. she supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.

>all my turkroach yugoslave friends are aswell criminals of course, and we go further; we wont stop it! ("say, how could you tell?") I'am a criminal millionaire and proud muslim because of all that and it's my business!

>we dont like Black folk, gypsys or israelites in our countries because we are the good guys. we are not like "those" subhumans.

pic related.
    What would /misc/, you, do, if this "object" did this to your children multiple times ?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You feel it later as your body is saturated with natural pain killer. Your brain also disconnect itself briefly on impact leaving you with a short blackout. t. bike accidents.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

some more than others:

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It would be extremely painful

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Typical beaner. Chasing the easy (you)

• 2 months ago
      Bruce

For who?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

depends on how much adrenaline is running through your system. Fear is an amplifier of pain. It can hurt very, very bad. t. mc accidents.

>>Your brain also disconnect itself briefly on impact leaving you with a short blackout
    Depends on impacts to the head. Some wrecks yes, some no.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>depends on how much adrenaline is running through your system. Fear is an amplifier of pain. It can hurt very, very bad. t. mc accidents.
      Exactly this, in excellent health & fitness I'd be hit on my bike usually once every 1-2 years (mostly Philly, cars blowing through stop signs or just hit you for sport, it's a brutal place).

If your adrenaline is at full power and you're pumped, honestly, for the first 12 hours it can be 100% painless. But then inflammation/repair processes start, and inflammation triggers pain receptors, so the next 24-48 hours are absolute hell, and then whatever joint got impacted, that will be painful to certain movements for up to 6 months afterward.

Definitely take that to heart, take that strongly to heart, if it happens to you. People will be like "are you okay" "sure I don't even feel any pain, I'm totally fine" --- it's like well ask that again in 24 hours and see. That's why you go in for X-rays and shit ASAP to get the jump on it. Doubly so if it impacted your brain, you might be fine but then dead the next day.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you don't feel shit when it first happens , it's when you come to in the hospital when it starts to hurt

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i watched a dude on a motorcycle have a truck pull out in front of him in the highway the other day. The guy on the motorcycle turned into red mist and chunks of meat instantly. Can’t imagine it hurt too bad

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There are various factors to consider. But I think generally car accidents are considered fairly painful. It's not an experience I would seek.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not too bad. In the moment adrenaline and shit really take the edge off. The next day is when you feel it.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

White SUV is at fault. Use your rear and side mirrors, butthole. Yes, biker seemed to be speeding, but he performed the only evasive maneuver he had and sadly it didn't work through no fault of his own.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It would be very painful.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *