How the frick am I supposed to get a job when I don't have a license or a car to get to anywhere that offers a job but don't have the money t...

How the frick am I supposed to get a job when I don't have a license or a car to get to anywhere that offers a job but don't have the money to get a license or a car because I don't have a fricking job?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Internet work remotely

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

doing WHAT
      getting hired by WHO

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you can literally go on YouTube and type remote jobs and find out

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm not asking YouTube, I'm asking (YOU)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ignores legitimate advice
            >waaaah why does my life suck???

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Black person aint nobody on youtube hiring i'm sick of memes i want to be shown where i can actually go to find people legitimately hiring not just a list of hypothetical bullshit which never manifests in reality

doing WHAT
          getting hired by WHO

fr feel your pain anon i can drive but finding real work is a fricking nightmare it's just an endless steaming pile of bullshit and grifters onto of grifters who never actually do or provide anything

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nowhere, gayet
            We're in the midst of Great Depression 2.0.
            You won't have a job, neverming a tolerable one. Just survive day by day.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Start off small and apply to a call center. They hire anyone and a lot are remote to cut down on overhead costs.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>no jobs within walking radius
    you are either fat or live in buttfrick nowhere, and even buttfrick nowhere has a bus

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the closest bus stop is a mile away and there are no sidewalks on most of the roads here
      I live in a suburb

you start asking for help or start walking. my first job was a little shop in walking distance. about a half mile actually. my co-workers were usually nice enough to offer me rides home, but I always turned them down.

I don't have anyone to help me, my parents are worse than useless

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>parents are worse than useless
        same. that's why I had to find my own job and walk my ass to work. and I was over 300lbs at the time. it can be done. worse comes to worse you call your state's labor department and tell them you're moronic and need transportation assistance.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

this dude cant walk two miles a day lmfao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm not walking miles on a sidewalkless road to flip fricking burgers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why not? What makes you too good for that?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because I don't even know where I can go to get a job and I'm not walking miles to some random shopping center

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're not gonna have a job. That's objective reality.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>dude just walk miles down redneck roads to get to a Walmart and try and figure out if they're hiring and how any of that even works
            frick off

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not saying you should do it, in fact you probably shouldn't.
            I'm saying that the dispassionate, objective truth of the matter if that you will not be employed.
            Just work with that as a fact.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>the closest bus stop is a mile away
        That's nothing. No sidewalks sucks but unless you're walking on the side of a freeway it's doable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you can literally go on YouTube and type remote jobs and find out

Internet work remotely

>ignores legitimate advice
      >waaaah why does my life suck???

>just work remotely lol
      >just get a job in walking distance lol
      >this is legitimate advice lol
      I guess this is what you should expect when you ask morons for advice, but damn. I'd say people like this should be castrated but this is DA so half the guys are already chemically castrating themselves with estrogen injections as they transition, and the other half are chemically castrating themselves with Finistride because they think they're still supposed to have the hairline of a twelve year old boy when they're pushing thirty.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I hate these morons

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I hate these morons

Are you so fat you can't walk? Seriously?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Are you really so fat you can't fit in a noose?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I walk two miles to work and back everyday you lazy Black person. Cope and seethe. I hope you die in poverty on the streets you little b***h.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You live paycheck to paycheck. Glass houses

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't save much, but I do save $600 a month and I have no debt. You have no job and are complaining to anonymous strangers on the internet. We are not the same. I am objectively better then you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're dead broke and have no future. I have no idea what exactly you're trying to be proud of about your situation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you the homosexual who is whining about not being able to get a job? What do you think your future is going to be?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Same as yours. I've not OP and have had 2 dozen jobs in total. Your future is the same as a hobo's or a neet's, minus several months' savings.
            It's not your fault, but you would do well not to be delusional.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you start asking for help or start walking. my first job was a little shop in walking distance. about a half mile actually. my co-workers were usually nice enough to offer me rides home, but I always turned them down.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't live in suburban america first off. If you absolutely have to you then just get your license which even the most illiterate shithead can accomplish and lease a car you can't afford except instead of a Dodge Charger or Grand Cherokee like moron normalgroids do just get a functional shitbox

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>functional shitbox
      >america
      That'll be $5000 + tax + registration + tip + tip (of your foreskin).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You gotta do what you gotta do if you want to live in highway hell. The big fear is that your shitbox actually isn't functional and you don't realize how fricked it is until you're another 5 grand in the hole

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm not paying for insurance just to get a license when I don't even have a fricking car or income

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that's never stopped shitskin normals from doing that and surviving until they can't work anymore with no retirement and no savings and they're utterly fricked

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a job without a license or car. I don't even know how to drive. They want me to but I told them nyo I don't I will haha.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

knock on people's doors and do their chores for money
    do online surveys for money till you build up the cash

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

where do I find these surveys
      or online work in general

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Surveys are complete scams. Twenty minutes for $1, if they don't disqualify you five minutes in after pilfering the data they wanted.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Real talk this whole world is a giant sweatshop that funnels you through a gauntlet of scams to get to the grift & graft.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

okay, if you didn't have a "system" to live in you would be enslaved to your biological needs of finding food every day

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

God forbid we actually be allowed enough freedom to discover meaning instead of being human inventory for some inept and inbred husk.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I KNOW RIGHT, i been asking the same question as well!
    it's even worse when i'm supposed to go to countless interviews only to be ghosted again again and again, it come to the point i'm considerating going homeless because of this shit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

See

Nowhere, gayet
      We're in the midst of Great Depression 2.0.
      You won't have a job, neverming a tolerable one. Just survive day by day.

Don't be moronic and understand that this is increasingly the reality for your entire generation, even the normies who don't have a quarter of your psychological problems.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

have a nice day you worthless moon cricket Black person, i don't care the entire generation is having this problem, getting a job should me simple, easy and fast, but there are lots of people getting ghosted in those bullshit time-wasting interviews that does absolutely NOTHING but waste time and ghost people, so no you worthless Black person, you're the terminal moron here, frick you

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lol what are you yelling at sperg boi? I agree with you.
          I'm saying you won't dins a job in this climate, realistically.
          It should be easy, yes, but you have been deprived of it by design. Ask /misc/ for more detailed explanation.
          Sorry, but realistically you won't be making any noticeable money for the near future.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i'm just too angry man, i was already supposed to have a job at early age, but i never did, and i hate that

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll pay you $100 dollars to write my name on your chest and eat hard-boiled eggs off your floor while moaning. Can be masked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

vvhat the actual frick.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sorry to ask, brobot, but are you perhaps of the melanated variety? something tells me you have never thought about how the illegals who are broke and cant get a license do work. what time are you willing to wake up anon? are you willing to work outdoors? landscaping season is nearly in full swing.
    >ran 5 miles every morning
    >bike a mile to landscaper
    >work 12 hours as gringo
    >bike back a mile
    every weekday for 2 months back in jr year of HS. the illegals managed to not ride their bikes in. i did.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not OP, but I've worked plenty of jobs with illegals and even they b***h about the working conditions. They can't do anything about it because they are practically slaves that have no choice but to take it up the ass.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i see you anons complaining about the inability to drive and while that is understandable, you're all making less of the REAL Problem, people can use public transport to go to jobs, wageslaves do that all the fricking time, the REAL PROBLEM IS INTERVIEWS, there is no point going as far as you fricking can for a fricking interview only to be ghosted in the interview in question then get ghosted in another and another and another interview

that shit made me suicidal

12. 2 months ago
    Brazilian Autist

Thank God my city wasn't built by a 19th century israelite who can't fathom the existence of walking time as a unit of measurement.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When I was 19 (2005), I went to college and got a job at a gas station/mini mart
    When they asked me if I had transportation I LIED and said yes and took the bus every day until I got my license 2 years later then wasn't a problem anymore

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a bike. I love bikes.
    Also this is the best YouTube channel out there

15. 2 months ago
    Guru

That's a good question. Get a bike if your city is bikeable, use public transportation, or don't worry about being a slave to the dollar.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe work on getting a license and borrowing a car? (if you can't borrow a car get used to learning the public transit system) sorry man if you want the money you got to deal with the bullshit

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Interestingly enough Alice Cooper wrote a song about this very problem thirty years ago, and proposed an ingenious solution.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *