How the frick are people affording these cars?

>be me, codemonkey, first job out of uni
>80k, can't complain because first job and tech market shat itself
>drive base trim honda civic
>almost every other car in office parking lot is a Audi/BMW/Mercedes SUV
>HR roastie i know for a fact makes less than me drives a top trim Wrangler
>pajeets driving in their Ecoboosts and the occasional chally
>get talking with this Indian woman during lunch, she and her husband recently came over, apparently living in a relative's basement, she drives a brand new Accord
>get mogged by chads in their MOPARs whenever I go to the gym
>trying to pay off hefty credit card debt i racked up while jobless for 7 months
>feels impossible to save up for my dream car (Mustang GT), I wanna buy it outright

I'm unironically thinking of saying frick it and using my savings as a down payment once my credit card is paid off, would have to also sell my civic at a loss tho.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

so do it. most of those people probably financed their cars

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You should be content with what you can afford.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Debt.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People finance everything these days. They don't care about the price, only the monthly payments.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This.
      You can finance a Domino's pizza in 2024.
      >no interest pay in 3 months!!
      >for a fricking pizza
      Lmao

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Drive an absolute shitb/o/x daily as long as it's mileage is decent. Save to have a second fun car for weekends etc. That's what I do. Why would I give a single frick what the morons at work think of my commuter?

It's the new realm of predatory lending, I see all these third party payment processors on basically every website you can buy things online through.
        I was buying a used book online and burst out laughing when I saw "instead of spending $5.99 today make for easy payments of $1.50 instead with paypal"

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They can't afford it. Your car expenses should be 10% of your take home pay. Its "normal" for Americans to blow half their monthly on vehicles which is why highways look like they do.

I only make $40k and all my coworkers making the same have brand new cars that are $28-35k. It's dumb.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Your car expenses should be 10% of your take home pay
      meanwhile ive spent 25% of this months take home on track day fees and 10% on parts
      OP should focus on his career not saving the pennies hes making

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based. You’ll never saved your way to wealth. Focus on getting your first $100k in savings OP and then start figuring out a way to stop being a wageslave.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>10%
      made up number nonsense

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You already have a good car, just pay off your debts and then start saving that money for retirement and a house. Don’t dump your savings on a new car that will lose all its value, much better to invest it and keep saving using the money you were putting into your debts. You also need to maintain a safety net in case of unexpected expenses. Don’t worry about what other people are doing, it’s a sure path to unhappiness and financial ruin. Besides, most of them probably don’t understand good finance and are up to their eyeballs in debt and living paycheck to paycheck just to afford that shitty jeep. They are probably a month’s pay loss away from ruin.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I'm unironically thinking of saying frick it and using my savings as a down payment once my credit card is paid off,

Why? To impress them? To fit in? You realize that most people with "nice" / new cars have a crazy payment on it right? They're all at the limits of what they're approved for, they're not saving as much as they should for retirement because of it, etc. The average person is in tons of debt because they're living beyond their means. Don't do it just because you want to fit in. I know the scam, when I got my home loan years ago they approved me for up to $800,000, my household income was under $150k/yr gross at the time. They WANT you in immense debt.

Pay off that fricking credit card debt NOW the interest is astronomical. Eat nothing but chicken, rice and broccoli for a few months if you have to. The economy has been destroyed, you are barely middle class at $80k and can't even afford a house, debt will imprison you in a cycle of new cars and small apartments. You need to build up savings in case something bad happens like a deepening recession before you go get a 16% loan on a new mustang.

t. has people working for me with more expensive cars than mine, knows it's all a fricking scam because I know what they make.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. knower
      Good advice anon. I am also in tech like OP and have observed many a coworker spending their money on a pricey downtown apartment and new exotic cars like Porsches. None of them were saving anything for the future. I took the cheapest apartment I could find that was still decent and I bought and paid for my car over the course of 1 year, been debt free since then. If the market goes well then I’ll be able to retire by 40.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>new exotic cars like Porsches
        hows it exotic when theyre all on mcdonalds struts and automatic kek. dumbass tunak tunak ricer

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>because I know what they make.
      Do you also know their investment earnings?

[...]
      shut up you dumb Black personcattle debt serf. I [...] own 5 cars without a payment on a single one of them. I have 2.5yrs of household income in savings and zero debt. You don't need to debslave yourself to ford (TM) financing department to like cars you tickbrained shitlicking bot

>in savings
      I hope by savings, you mean investments -- or not -- maybe it's better if you leave it in savings so it evens the playing field for five-figure worker bees like me.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pajeets driving in their Ecoboosts
    >get mogged by chads in their MOPARs
    kek, anon I promise you that the chads and other richgays, assuming they can actually afford their vehicles are more likely to snicker at the jeet in his ecoboost than someone in a civic

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

shut up you dumb Black personcattle debt serf. I

>I'm unironically thinking of saying frick it and using my savings as a down payment once my credit card is paid off,

Why? To impress them? To fit in? You realize that most people with "nice" / new cars have a crazy payment on it right? They're all at the limits of what they're approved for, they're not saving as much as they should for retirement because of it, etc. The average person is in tons of debt because they're living beyond their means. Don't do it just because you want to fit in. I know the scam, when I got my home loan years ago they approved me for up to $800,000, my household income was under $150k/yr gross at the time. They WANT you in immense debt.

Pay off that fricking credit card debt NOW the interest is astronomical. Eat nothing but chicken, rice and broccoli for a few months if you have to. The economy has been destroyed, you are barely middle class at $80k and can't even afford a house, debt will imprison you in a cycle of new cars and small apartments. You need to build up savings in case something bad happens like a deepening recession before you go get a 16% loan on a new mustang.

t. has people working for me with more expensive cars than mine, knows it's all a fricking scam because I know what they make.

own 5 cars without a payment on a single one of them. I have 2.5yrs of household income in savings and zero debt. You don't need to debslave yourself to ford (TM) financing department to like cars you tickbrained shitlicking bot

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

I love cars. I have a 34 year old diesel truck I've owned for almost 15 years now that I've done major repairs on to include transmissions and transfer case swaps as well as cutting the roof off for rust repair.

I just think dripping $30k on a commuter shitbox you could buy off Craigslist for $5k in 10 years is a waste of time and the exact opposite of what enthusiasts would buy.

My shitbox will be on the road 15 years from now too.

Will yours?

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>t. debt slave
    I have 3 cars including two older Mercs, they are a blast to drive and I have no debts

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ITT a person in immense debt for their car will start sperging out telling other people they aren't enthusiasts because they think financing a car that will leave them debtbound is a bad idea

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Sounds like your insecurities have been exposed, and now all you can do is lash out while being crushed under the vast debts you willingly saddled yourself with.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>anyine with a "nice" car only has it due to debt
    shut up Black person I didn't say that go be Black personCATTLE somewhere else, debtoid.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>Hurr you don't like cars despite owning the most desirable diesel pickup ever made for almost two decades that you pulled out of the scrapyard and made run hurr
    I realize your brain is taxed thinking about your debt load but this is peak stupid.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

T. Wrenchlet debtgay parking his net worth at cars and coffee

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

because you responded to my post, sperging, and now are trying to play it off by saying "kek"

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>Porsches aren't exotic
    They're not in Western Europe. Exotic means from another part of the world

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>save up for my dream car (Mustang GT)
    If you're saving up to buy depreciating assets you're not earning enough.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>people give OP good financial advice
    >noooo you must blow it all on le shiny object and remain poor! none of you are REAL car enthusiasts
    In a few years once he has paid off his debts, has decent savings, and hopefully job hopped to higher pay, he will be in a good position to buy a nice new car

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

If you read his post, he had to put stuff on credit cards because he didn’t have enough savings while jobless. He needs to pay off those 20% APR debts and build a safety net so it doesn’t happen again, not buy a mustang GT

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is no inherent issue with having a car payment. But you should not be buying a new car when you have credit card debt.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>codemonkey
    >wants mustang
    OP, ngl bro but working a “nerdy” type occupation and getting a muscle car seems kinda cringy senpai
    Just get a WRX like your fellow techgays, more affordable for you too.
    I’m assuming you’re into anime too since you’re a programmer, so it’s the perfect fit

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Code monkey here, my office garage is blessed everyday by the sound of a 6.2 v8 starting up

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>working a “nerdy” type occupation and getting a muscle car seems kinda cringy senpai

this.
      I work at a data center and bought a SRT Challenger because I thought they were nice looking and fast. While the car was nice to drive I just never felt comfortable driving it. To work or for errands, it just felt ... wrong? I don't match the alpha male tattoo sleeve stereotype and always felt like a poser.

Traded it for a WRX with an anime wrap on it and don't feel the least bit guilty or ashamed driving it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Frick stereotypes. If people think a skinny Asian guy getting out of a bright red hellcat is weird that is their problem not yours.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lmao i'm in the exact same boat. i have a manual labor job with mostly 45+ good ol boys and drove a wrapped turbo 4 cylinder. had to trade it in on a v8 american car.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Car stereotypes have zero value, two of the biggest guys at my gym both drive ND Miatas.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're bears. Stereotype stands.

https://i.imgur.com/ykcS69N.jpeg

>Your car expenses should be 10% of your take home pay
          meanwhile ive spent 25% of this months take home on track day fees and 10% on parts
          OP should focus on his career not saving the pennies hes making

>Focus on your career
          >T. Guy spending 35% of his take home on a asiatic shitbox and tires
          I'll give you points for actually driving though. Better than 99.9% of poorgays leasing cars they can't afford. Props.

>10%
          made up number nonsense

It's not made up it's literally a number financial institutions trying to make money off your stupidity use to assess your ability to pay.

I live in a neighborhood with multi million dollar homes and 70% of the cars are 4-5 year old Tahoe's and burbans. Only the fobs drive BMWs as a "flex" and it makes the neighborhood look like a second 8 apartment tbh.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>BMWs make your "multi million dollar" neighborhood look like "second 8" "apartment." It isn't the "Tahoe's."
            Fricking eboniclets are so delusional.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Phonegay so you're wrong
            Butt blasted bmw driver detected. It literally makes you look poor. Rich people here have obsessively detailedTahoe's and burbans. Cope and seethe in your apartment and "luxury" car

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>more ebonics from the eboniclet
            I stopped reading after the first occurence of ebonics which happened to be the very first words of your sentence. Get the FRICK out of the passing lane you gay slowgaylet hip hop rapper

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Rich people here have obsessively detailedTahoe's and burbans
            Where do you live? Hickville, West Virginia or Black personville, Alabama?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in one of the top ten wealthy zip codes in Texas. Your idea of what rich people drive is funny. It's poorgay middle class morons driving luxury sales right now lmao.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>flyover ebonics
            Should I take a drive through Atherton, Blackhawk, or Hillsborough and show you what rich people cars actually are?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You flyover the third coast to go back home Pablo?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the frick is the third coast? Mexico?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Rich people here have obsessively detailedTahoe's and burbans
            The tahoes, burbans, escalades, & trucks are far more likely to be financed and bought by people who can't afford than BMWs, mercs, and audis

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's not true since the most driven millionaire vehicle is the F-150 followed by the Tahoe, Burbank, then expedition. Audis and Mercedes don't even make the list.

What the frick is the third coast? Mexico?

I don't know. Why don't you tell us since you flew over it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>automatic wrx
        >waifu wrap

Dude you’re never going to touch a real woman lmao.

I like that you got the car you love and it looks the way you want though

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>you’ll never touch a real woman

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

unironically that car probably is a pussy magnet if you arent a fat gross weeb and are normal looking. Zoomer girls love that ironic peawienering shit and anime is normie approved these days.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Npc

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>alpha male tattoo sleeve stereotype

lol
        lmao even

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No don’t. Just save up until you can buy the car you want 5x over. You can do it.
    You want a slow pack? Just work 3-4 years. Stop desiring the things people have in their late 20s,30s,40s when you’re in your early 20s

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP must have missed the post of someone buying a new Vette and "bragging" about how they didn't care about that financing terms because they still got their dream car. "Who cares that the loan is 28% for 8 years! I got the car I want now and I don't have to save till I was 40! You're all losers"

There's a guy who just started at my work and bought a brand new top of the line GMC truck. Found out he pays $1,200 a month on it. No thanks.

Just because you see someone with a nice vehicle doesn't mean they can actually afford it.

Also, don't be fooled because someone has an Audi/BMW/Mercedes. They're likely off lease and cheap because the maintenance is so high. It's like being envious of someone with a used Bentley. Yeah it only cost $20k, but good luck affording parts when something breaks.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek, I could have written this post. I'm also a programmer and everyone at my work drives a way nicer car than me. Just save and be smart. I drive a poorgay car, but I also have a nice detached house with a big yard that is worth more than everyone's car. That's because I didn't spend my money on fancy shit when I was younger.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yep I’m sure you’ll be content on your deathbed that you spent your best years driving a shitbox instead of a fun enthusiast car just to save $300 a month on a car note

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But if you don’t wageslave and give your money to shekelberg to “invest” you’ll never own a home or have a family!
        Objectively, OP isn’t wrong about investing early and living frugally while young being a good way to multiply your wealth. But it still won’t buy you that house and a loyal wife.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Depending on where OP lives he could afford some luxuries with a $80k salary. If he just made a monthly spreadsheet showing his income and spending I’m sure he could afford a lightly used Mustang GT without having to eat rice and beans for years. He definitely needs to pay off that credit card debt first though.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Frick stereotypes

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>Frick stereotypes

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I want to do the financially sound thing but I feel pressure to do stupid thing because I feel inferior to the idiots around me
    Sheep. Comparison is the thief of joy.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's called being a slave to israeli loans

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They aren't able to afford it. They can barely afford the monthly payments and live paycheck to paycheck like morons. Having a paid off car is the most liberating feeling. That alone excuses how boring it is to drive but at least I never have to worry about money.

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Because you will always want more. A Civic is a fine car. You're just starting out and there's no reason to feel ashamed of yourself.

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

enormous piles of debt

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How the frick are people affording these cars?
    >I'm unironically thinking of saying frick it and using my savings as a down payment

Think very deeply anon, use all of your remaining cognitive capacity to really ponder how other people might be affording these cars. Consider the method by which you are thinking of obtaining one. Really think about, extremely deeply. Sleep on it for many nights if you must.

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

We do like cars. Anon has a car. He should love it like anything else he ever hopes of driving. It's not his dream car, but for now, it's his only car, and his loyal steed when he rides to work. He should take care of it as such and see it for what it is giving him. Cars have a certain soul to them imbued by their owners. You cannot buy soul, you can only hope that some of your life rubs off on it, like any other of your possessions, as you age with them, they become little parts of you. That is what it means to love a car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok now wouldn't you want to do that with an actually cool car?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

All cars are cool. I already own my dream car, but I would not put myself in debt to own it. Just get more friends. You'll drive and work on cars you'll never own. It's a little taste from others' dreams.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Bud light is good beer! All beers are good!
          Not all cars are cool. Have some damn taste.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brutal

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

84 month financing will get you in a lot of cars you thought were unattainable.

38. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>go on the internet
    >"Society is collapsing nobody has money it's over hyperinflation gay no jobs no house boomers etc"
    >go outside
    >literally every other car on the road is 50k+, fairly new, and everyone lives in a house or an apartment

Either everyone is debtmaxxed or things aren't quite as bad as they seem according to internet people

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s just confirmation bias. Go drive around the ghetto and you’ll come across plenty of homies in base model 9th gen Civics, Altimas, and first gen V6 Chargers.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Things really aren't as bad as the internet makes it out to be. It's a vocal minority because you have tiktokers hitting that 18-22 age range and going
      >wtf i can't afford an apartment in san francisco and a new mercedes by working at a fast food place
      >reee $22/hr isn't a livable wage i can't even afford groceries (from whole foods) minimum wage should be at least 35/hr
      >also why is the dollar so weak now? we should solve the problem by increasing minimum wage to 50/hr

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nice gas-lighting attempt. Here’s the reality:
        > Would-be homebuyers need to earn $113,520 a year to afford the typical house in the U.S. — 35% more than what the typical household earns annually, which is $84,072, according to a new analysis by real estate site Redfin.
        February 2021 was the last month when the typical household earned more money than they needed to afford the median home. They’ve been in a deficit ever since, said Chen Zhao, a senior economist at Redfin.
        https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/02/housing-affordability-has-just-totally-collapsed-economist-says.html

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Too bad the other 28 states are inhospitable wastelands. It's almost like there's such a thing as "supply and demand"

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Find me a state where the median single income (not dual-income, no kids) person can afford the median house price. I’ll wait.
            I don’t know where OP lives, but he makes double the average salary for Arkansas and can just barely afford a house there. I bet he doesn’t live in Arkansas though, earning $80k right out of school.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Find me a state where the median single income (not dual-income, no kids) person can afford the median house price
            I wonder if there's a reason why you decided to include so many quantifiers...

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because that describes OP’s situation? And until recently, it was considered normal for a single, working man to be able to afford a place to live. Especially someone working a job requiring a college degree.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>until recently,
            Extremely recently. I snuck in just before the bubble; I started my job in 2012 and put a down payment on my house in late 2015/early 2016 (I forget the exact date).

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it is going to get worse before it pops. all these corporations are buying up property to try and rent it out but it wont work, and they will end up being forced to sell their assets at a loss. everyone claiming that they will "never own a house" will be in for a shock and be under prepared for the inevitable

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s not a mad max hellscape or anything but the housing market being fricked is the flashpoint for a lot of deserved cynicism for other things. There’s just this fundamental idea that no generation should have it worse off than the one before that most people generally accept.

39. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>if you don't sacrifice your entire life and future to debt israelites, you don't like cars!!!

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Focus on your career. Toys will come later.

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Entire DA is board about coping about not being able to own a nice car.

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he got hired
    I graduated last year and got into a top 5 global grad school and still haven't gotten an interview in six months.

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Financing a luxury vehicle to project wealth is NPC behavior, instead be that guy who bought an ice cream truck at an auction and takes it to work. Everyone will think you're the coolest motherfricker around.
    >"I wish my b***h wife would let me buy random shit like an ice cream truck, that looks so fun to drive around damn."

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this. but i will modify it at bit. OP should buy the car he specifically wants and can financially deal with, it is not that hard to impress people and you can impress them with something you like. really the only difference between people liking your car or not is if it doesnt have any extreme dents/parts falling off and most importantly if the lights are clear. double on the second part, as you can turn a ancient car brand new by simply clearing the headlights

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, anon, everyone will just think you're an unsuccesful drug dealer.
      A succesful one would have a Cadillac Escalade.

44. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tahoe is what?

45. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bruh ong i b rich as an af frick f.a.m. fr fr got multi million dollar homes in muh hood ong bruh them BMWs b makin the hood look like second 8 apartment ong fr fr lmaoool

46. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>only 4 bmw
    Kek, start posting when you have atheist 7 and 1 running.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're all running though. And why 7?

47. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tech market shat itself
    you ain’t seen nothing yet. wait until ai gets a foot hold.

48. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>they have inheritance
    >they have money from husband/wife/parents
    >they have savings built up over the years
    >its financed
    >its leased
    >it actually belongs to someone else
    >outright stolen
    take your pick

49. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They can't. They're debtmax chads.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

80k is an insanely high salary for a single person. You're just bad with money.

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They don't own their car. The bank does.

Sometimes I think about buying a car, but then I realize I'm eating into my discretionary income for something I'm not going to appreciate.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Some people actually enjoy cars and driving

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no they don't lol. the joy of new car melts in two weeks. then you just think it slow and boring and needs to be serviced every month --- and you feel violated.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>enjoying cars made post 2010
        >enjoying driving since 2021

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A combination of debt and rigid normie social expectations
    >and in the case of underserved urban youths driving Hellcats and S Classes,
    Drug money combined with money freed up by Section 8 living expenses combined with predatory lease specials

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At least your car cant get repode when everyone gets layed off.

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Debt, you dumb Black person. Normies are giga-addicted to it. I've got a wrenchlet friend with an older Nissan frontier that has one tiny little hiccup and now he wants to get a new truck. He and his wife are still paying off their newer suv. He also wants to get a truck that can tow a jetski that he doesn't yet have. So, get rid of a paid off truck to get another truck, a trailer, and a damn jetski. He has 3 kids and gets paid $30 an hour by his father.

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zoomers literally have access to all of human knowledge in their pocket yet cannot work out the meta of life. Can you imagine what your great grandfather would’ve done with that knowledge.

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

shut up moronic jalous homie
    their cars are paid by credit, the same Black person shit you have trouble with. with a new car you get same troubles x2

get some nice and cheap 2nd hand car you childish monkey

57. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't sell your car anon, you'll just be another goy falling for advertising. People are in actual shitloads of debt for their cars, if you can't buy in cash or get less than 2% financing (under 60 months and minimum 20% down), just don't do it unless it's some too good to be true deal like half off MSRP with no lien/lemon.
    >stacy in HR is paying off 65k likely over 72 months at 17%, that's $1223
    >pajeets are spending $600 over 72 at 14%
    >married pajeet probably splits payments with husband
    >chads are spending 700+ over 72 months
    this isn't including insurance which will also frick you out of about 10-30% of the vehicle's value per year. You will be financially raped if you buy a new car if you're some paper pusher. You already have a nice enough car, your homosexual penis envy of other cars will just dig you into a deeper hole of debt.
    Don't buy a new car until you own a house and can balance your payments with a healthy savings per month or your current one absolutely shits the bed
    >tl;dr - you're a schmuck if you buy a new car

58. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's honestly parents

>cousin majors in SOCIAL MEDIA
    >100k salary

>travels somewhere every month
    >30k subaru payment
    >studio rent in Seattle
    >aunt tells me she's still paying off her overseas study in japan

some people are absolutely coddled

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *