How the FRICK is this store still in business??? Literally never have anything you want, even basic stuff.

How the FRICK is this store still in business??? Literally never have anything you want, even basic stuff. Never see anybody in there. Is it a front for human trafficking or something??

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

boomers

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably through online retail

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

their prices are much higher than rockauto, even with their "coupons" though

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>is it a front for human trafficking
    Yes.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You should become a Yellow Hat man.
    Has everything and their service MOGS Advance Auto Parts.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nipshit
      go on, move to that bugman shithole, you wont be missed

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

weeaboo derangement syndrome

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Watch your mouth b***h

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You hate Japan so much like you served in the pacific, get over yourself

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have business accounts you mouth breathing moron

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did they shift the timeline again? It was Advanced Auto Parts previously

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No it wasn't. But idk what OP is on about, they've always been the second best next to O'reilly, though the exact ranking varies by individual locations. I don't like Autozone as much and Napa seems to exist in it's own bizzaro space.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're thinking of discount auto which was bought out by advance in 2001. discount auto was temporarily rebranded as advanced discount auto before being rebranded totally as just advance auto.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anyone have recommendations
    I usually go to oreilly's because it's close to me

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oreilly's is my go to

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like oreilly generally, and I live in a 80% white area but for some reason my local oreilly is staffed 100% by fresh off the boat beaners who can barely speak english. The only way I can buy anything there is to show them the product by pulling up the oreilly website on my phone at which point they say "oh! si!" and go back and get it. It's very tiresome.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i gave some kid at the counter a 2gb 960 when they were suddenly worth $250 and now i never hear bickering when i want something warrantied. granted its the same chinese garbage that doesnt work just like everywhere else, but im not wasting postage or arguing with some c**t taking their wageslaving too seriously

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

idk, frick oreillys. ive bought broken shit from them more than once, and their customer service sucks.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We’re too lazy to check if the parts that are being returned as “new” or “warranty” are the correct parts and/or not used, so customers getting misboxed/used parts is a common issue, but apparently not a big enough issue for corporate to do anything to fix it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

So, my advice for shopping at O’Reilly (or any other parts store) is: inspect the part before you purchase it – especially if the box is dirty, the tape (for rotors and drum boxes) has been removed, or the box itself is banged up and/or has holes.
          Also, anything from the distribution center isn’t any better – we’ve received bent radiators from them, before, that we couldn’t deliver to the customer, who needed it ASAP.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

o’reilly’s is actually very useful. people rave about how autozone lets you borrow tools but those motherfrickers dont even carry ratcheting wrenches or seem to EVER have anything in stock besides entire socket kits for $50 (which doesn’t come with the socket you actually need), and a shitload of obscure sized sockets no one ever needs. the only thing my local autozone is good for is overpriced oil, and overpriced coolant. i recently bought an intake gasket kit from them (i had no idea they were generally sold in kits) for $90. the same kit was on Rockauto for $30. Frick that place.
      >inb4 um sweaty how is autozone supposed to make a profit
      Black person I DONT CARE SHUT THE FRICK UP

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is it a front for human trafficking or something??
    Everything that is initially hard to explain and understand is totally a front for human trafficking and cheese pizza.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In my town, AutoZone is the best chain of this type. I don't think that's broadly true, but I also live in a bizarre place where the Costco sucks and the Sam's Club is better.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Costco and Walmart are always full of idiots

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

moronic managers as well

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sky high margins. They make as much on the six parts they sell in a week than rockauto does on 60.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This except Autozone, The Advance across the street always has what I need

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>website says they have part
    >go to store, much closer than any other parts store
    >they don't have it or carry it or stock it or know what it is
    almost every time i ever bothered going
    they hardly carry anything at all
    this kind of parts store makes no sense today, it made sense decades ago when 50% of domestics shared many parts - like years ago i had a carbureted GM truck, fuel pump died, i walked a few blocks to autozone, grabbed a fuel pump off the shelf
    today they'd have to stock about 1000 different fuel pumps and every other kind of part that's more complex than a filter

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they dont have what you are looking for cause they dont sell wiener there.

what the frick piece of shit do you drive that they dont have parts for your car?

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How the FRICK is this store still in business???
    Most of their business is not the retail store but in their business accounts. They supply lots of service centers and auto/farm shops with parts and supplies. Even my chevrolet dealership uses parts from the various shops such as NAPA because I once had non-GM parts about to be installed in my car, and it was because I was alert enough to see that and made them use actual GM branded parts. I wonder if the dealer was doing "tofu dreg" cost cutting to make additional profit?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you relize the "gm branded" parts are the same exact part made in the same fasctory as the "non-gm" part?
      like where do you think they come from?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Depends on what brand it is. a gm branded alternator from the dealer is reboxed delco.a parts store brand alternator is a no name chinese reman.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you literally have no idea what brand it actually is because they grind off the logos and spraypaint it silver when remanning it, the reman IS a delco and the new delco is made in china too

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Most of their business is not the retail store but in their business accounts. They supply lots of service centers and auto/farm shops with parts and supplies
      Most shops around here buy from NAPA. Maybe it's a regional thing though.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

usually I just go in there if I'm dumping used oil and I grab some blue paper towels and brakleen so that they stay incentivized to let me use them as hazmat disposal. either that or I need some overpriced car care item to detail my car with, though usually that stuff is cheaper at wally world if they have it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *