How to get water spots off windshield

>buy a used car off this old lady
>She got some new plug in shit and doesn't want her old car
>The car had been sitting in the driveway for quite a while. Cobwebs and dirt all over
>Only 90k miles basically new to me
>Give her the money sign everything over and go through a car wash
>The half of the car facing the lawn is covered in hard water spots
> Can't see shit out the right side of the car because the windows are caked in water spots
>Last Sunday try Windex, vinegar, watered down CLR, and straight up CLR
>Water spots remain
>At my wits end
What do I do DA in pretty close to just throwing it at a detailer

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Did you clean the waterspots off the inside too?

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Newspaper, rub slowly

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Never heard of the newspaper method. Do I rub it with CLR or Windex or something

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

WD-40 and steel wool, then wash off with a combination of orange juice and soapy water at a ratio of 1:4

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I've heard of steel wool before I was told 000 or 0000 works good

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Wet it and scrape with razor blade. I'd avoid steel wool because it could scrape up the glass. I've used razor blades to scrape hard water stains out of a toilet and it didn't scrape the porcelain at least.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Well I might as well give any anons struggling to clean glass some actual tips:
    >for paint spots or other hard stuck on things, you can actually use a razorblade to scrape it off - you may think you'll have to be careful with a razorblade to avoid scratching the glass, but glass surface is so hard razorblades skate straight along
    >for other hard to remove stains, like for example I had a car with nicotine staining all over the inside of the glass, you buy GLASS POLISH - that's right glass polish, it works just like normal polish (some people tell me you can use normal polishing wax on glass anyway) and works very well to remove staining residues.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Jack off onto the window and rub the cum in a curcular motion using a piece of styrofoam. Works a charm

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I don't think this will work. I love near a school

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

even better, you can pay some students for extra cum

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Oh yeah here's a picture from after I used the glass polish on all my windows - you can see how clear and shiny those frickers are.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Thats a very clean car in both cleanliness and looks
      Good job anon

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

It looks so clean in that picture doesn't it? But I did all that paint with a paint brush, it actually looks terrible (I literally don't care) and I only tidied it up to go through my initial registration inspection, it has been neglected ever since.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

oh wait that's the one with the 5sfte? frick it definitely looks a lot prettier than when i saw it in person lol

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

That's right, it's got make you giggle when people say it looks so clean right? But it really does look clean in that photo, and also it was a lot less neglected back then.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Those oem(?) wheels are pretty and so is that Corolla.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

thanks for the tip, going to try it on my car (not OP)

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Polish it off.
    Paint polish will scrub anything off. Don't need glass polish which will start cutting into the glass.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

wrong pic

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

HUH

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Anon is spying on his stay-at-home wife.
      Sorry to say bud, but it's over.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Use like a 000 steel wool Scrub brush forgot the exact size but you can start there

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Clay bar it. Your paint probably needs it too. Clay bar also strips any protective coatings you have, so you'll also want to wax the paint and apply rain-x/aquapel etc to the windows afterwards.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>how to scratch the living frick out of your paint 101
      frick off claybar shill

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>t. has never used a clay bar before
        You lubricate the paint with something like the quick detailer in the image first, moron.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Stoner spray + newspaper
    Failing that use the stoner as a lube while you scrape the spots off with a razor

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

soapy water and a magic eraser. Then clean with invisglass.

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Bros I just want a basic car wash are the drive through ones with brushes really that bad for your paint? I have a sunroof too

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>are the car washes that literally scour your paint with the dirt of every previous car bad for it?

I'd bucket brigade a wash before I'd use any car wash.
      Get two 5 gallon buckets and fill them in the bathtub.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *