How tough are you if you own a pickup truck in your country?

How tough are you if you own a pickup truck in your country?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

try that in a small town

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s wild to me that a Turk would know about this element of American culture.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He has an internet connection and that whole thing is a modern spin on the old "city slickers vs country boys" rivalry.
        Some americans were amazed in 2013 that I knew what "dank" meant. I was amazed at their amazement since all you need to do is listen to a couple of rap songs.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Good point. I guess it’s a more universal sentiment than I first thought. I think the reason Americans are surprised at other countries being aware of our pop culture is that, with only a few exceptions, we do not consume other countries’ pop culture. For example, I could not name a single Turkish musician, yet a random Turkish guy knows an American country music song.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You guys absorb foreign things and make them your own. Makes sense with the whole melting pot concept.
            Pastrami was made famous in the US. Made me chuckle when I saw a US-style pastrami place open up in downtown Bucharest.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastrami
            I couldn't name any Turkish or Romanian artists since I mainly listen to older UK, US and French artists.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a random Turkish guy knows an American country music song
            This part can be explained by the fact that it made the news and became a meme. I've heard of the other country song with the bearded guy singing about fat people on welfare and rich dudes in richmond because it made the news. I couldn't name any other country songs or singers. Maybe the one with the screaming cowboy but that's also because it became a meme.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wasn't that a meme song? Anyway, that turk wont be singing Dolly Parton songs with us anytime soon I suspect

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You just reminded me I haven't listened to this song in a while.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bros , I fell in love with that woman the moment I first saw her, I don't know what it is but I love her music

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

very very

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have a lot of respect for both foreign and domestic pickup truck owners

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not that much we use vehicle similar to kei pickup, and you either a wholesaler, contractor, furniture seller or a farmer to own one

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never seen a person taller than 5'9" getting out of one of these.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That’s because you live in Boston fool

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Most people who buy trucks to look tough are angry manlets with women problems but the vehicles themselves are pretty great. Some also buy them because they are the most indestructible vehicle architectures on the market and now offer proper luxury interiors now and will last you 1/3rd of your life so it makes more sense to buy one over a Mercedes, Lexus or Cadillac. I have a 20 year old V8 pickup but just use it for work and fun because it only gets 8 MPG at full load. I daily drive a Mercedes C250 econo car for my practical daily. I am however considering replacing it with a GLK 250 diesel for daily duty because I live in the mountains and keep bottoming out my car; also thinking about getting a SLK as my fun car.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pickup trucks here are either used by single moms or legit farmers
    Homosexuals started using big SUVs

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have driven them for 30 years and I am predictably very resilient and tough

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do people buy these? All the people who actually need to haul stuff have vans

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"Old school" boxy pickup trucks are pretty redneck kino. But these more modern toy car looking ones are pretty homosexual.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only insecure beta middle-aged gays own them, and they keep them locked behind 3 keys because if they park them in public they'll be keyed and vandalized

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not always, there are gobs of us middle class dads who use them like proper trucks all the time and do not really baby them like some guys tend to

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Starting to think that euros are in fact jelly of our big rig pick-up trucks
    >Thou dost protest to much

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not always, there are gobs of us middle class dads who use them like proper trucks all the time and do not really baby them like some guys tend to

Get a van, homosexuals.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My hometown in the East Coast regularly floods in the monsoon season. Only trucks can go through when that happens.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Old viaducts that flood out? we have those too and ALWAYS cars will be stuck in them when they flood out, people do have a full understanding of automotive technology here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Old viaducts that flood out? we have those too and ALWAYS cars will be stuck in them when they flood out, people do have a full understanding of automotive technology here

*DO NOT
      crucial omittance

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *