1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He knows what he likes.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much to import one of those?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A quick search says $5-10k for one that's already imported.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

WHat do you do when you need parts?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Import. International shipping isn't expensive these days, plenty of cargo ships and planes coming from China and Japan.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Overnight parts from Japan

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You buy two more to have as parts cars like in the OP

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Busa swap time.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Very true because weeaboos who's pathetic lives center around anime buy those useless heaps of shit that can't even get up to highway speeds.

Keigays fear the UTV.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it's not comfortable on the highway (most top out at 65) so just buy something that's not even legal on streets with speed limits over 35 instead
      Certified moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Daihatsu Hijet − 81 mph
        Honda Acty − 60 mph
        Suzuki Carry − 75 mph
        Subaru Sambar − 87 mph
        All less than $10k
        That new Defender Pro XT tops at 62 mph, doesn't come in manual, costs $24k, and requires $1-2k of mods to be road legal. Shrimple as.

https://i.imgur.com/Z2LRuTz.jpeg

>Keigays fear the UTV.

It's literally the other way around, moron

Kei trucks became popular in the US because farmers realized they offer everything a side by side does and more for half the price

>the weeaboo cope has begun
        Saw it coming from a long distance away.
        >Kei trucks became popular in the US because farmers realized they offer everything a side by side does and more for half the price
        They became popular because they saw it in their favourite shitty anime, you dumbass weeb. They're more useless than a crew cab short bed pickup truck, and I'm tired of pretending they aren't. What you posted is something a UTV or a cheap clapped out Toyota pickup from the 80s and 90s could do flawlessly.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It'll be okay, sweatie. People are allowed to like different things. I actually do live on a farm and one of these would be preferable to the UTV. yes, partly because I'm a weeb (but also they're cheaper and faster). Already have a Silverado for getting cubic yards of gravel/sand/mulch, but I like small vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what shitty anime is this? I want to watch it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd say at least half of anime set in the last 75 years in Japan has kei trucks in them somewhere.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be on DA
            >stumble on a YKK post
            based Jii-san enjoyer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Saw it coming from a long distance away.
          >noooooooo you can't just argue against me on a message board or you're a coping weeb
          I don't even want a Kei truck, I just call out moronation when I see it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you can't just argue against me on a message board or you're a coping weeb
            >something i never said

Keidiots like to make up shit, just like how they made up the lie that their shitty "trucks" are better than bigger trucks lmao

• 3 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>cheap clapped out Toyota pickup from the 80s and 90s could do flawlessly.
          I fricking love my 80s clapped out Toyota
          I definitely wouldn't want a truck any smaller, it's already so small that I rarely drive it and more often drive the diesel dodge
          it's really only useful for doing work around the yard because of how small it is

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This image scares the Keitruck fangirls.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kei trucks scare glowBlack folk

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I kneel

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The question is not when he's gonna stop but who is gonna stop him

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>They became popular because they saw it in their favourite shitty anime, you dumbass weeb.

Haha, yeah farmers buy stuff from their favorite anime not based off what's useful to them, dumbass homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t. coping weebtard

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Daihatsu Hijet − 81 mph
      Honda Acty − 60 mph
      Suzuki Carry − 75 mph
      Subaru Sambar − 87 mph
      All less than $10k
      That new Defender Pro XT tops at 62 mph, doesn't come in manual, costs $24k, and requires $1-2k of mods to be road legal. Shrimple as.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Honda Pioneer tops out at 67mph and can be had under 10k. That's just the cheapest option I know off the top of my head, but plenty of UTVs get up to highway speeds, I'd just be terrified to do it. I've taken a Polaris Ranger to it's top speed of 40mph and the thing is wobbly and sounds like the engine will blow up. You need earplugs minimum, I would double up on ear protection with plugs and muffs actually. I've seen Polaris RZRs going 80+ on the highway, those are a bit more stable of a design but definitely still loud and windy.

Best design if you care about comfort is 80s-90s trucks, we just need to go back to that small design not these completely bare bones 3rd world wtfs. These are airport baggage vehicles...

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>These are airport baggage vehicles...
          I'd trade both my modded golf cart and my John Deere UTV for a Suzuki Carry any day. They just make some people happy, it's fine.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes, I also compare used vehicle prices to brand new prices. Fukkin ass clown. Easy to find a UTV/SXS for 10k as well if you’re going used, with the added benefit of a test drive and being much newer.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not every state allows you to plate UTV. Some states really hate the mini trucks because they see them as a loop hole.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Keigays fear the UTV.

It's literally the other way around, moron

Kei trucks became popular in the US because farmers realized they offer everything a side by side does and more for half the price

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But that's private land use only.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>transmission is a rubber band

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why ate you too poor for window from a glass?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/KdQrHJ3.jpeg

[...]
      [...]
      Saw it coming from a long distance away.
      >Kei trucks became popular in the US because farmers realized they offer everything a side by side does and more for half the price
      They became popular because they saw it in their favourite shitty anime, you dumbass weeb. They're more useless than a crew cab short bed pickup truck, and I'm tired of pretending they aren't. What you posted is something a UTV or a cheap clapped out Toyota pickup from the 80s and 90s could do flawlessly.

This. Keitrucks are fricking useless, and can do less than a smol pre-CAFE raped truck.

This whole "keitruck does it better" is just pure cope. They're only good as farmhand trucks and that's it. Piece of shit takes it's sweet as time trying to go up in speed. I'm not even worried if some roastie SUV or brodozer flattens me while i'm in one, those niptrucks would get destroyed by a fricking 20 year old Honda Civic due to it's shit crumple zones.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>these are going to be worth so much one day, I know what I got
    Millennials are becoming the boomers.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

unfortunately true because you go up to those trucks and realize that they are made for farm work

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wish that Chad was my neighbor

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Manicured yard
    >Shelled out extra for ornamental fencing and gate.
    >Small but practical home footprint and a driveway full of small but practical suburban haulers.
    >Detached workshop visible in back yard.
    This neighbor is based and if he shelled out more for landscaping he'd probably have a higher quality-per-area volume than any mcmansion in his entire county.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He's probably importing them to sell them. Hint hint.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

autistic neighbor>generic neighbor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Kei truck making truck owners seeth because its getting work done at half the cost.
    I think it making pavement princcess trucks seethe because the K trucks undercut the image of what a hard working mans truck looks like that they paid so much to have. A k truck effectively relegates the HD truck to a tow rig. If the k truck became the common truck seen on every farm it would destroy the American pickup truck image.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Could be an Importer
    Could be his Hobby
    WHY THE FRICK DO PEOPLE NEED TO INSERT THEMSELVES INTO YOUR LIFE

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey I recognize that gay blowjob!
    40.7276450, -111.8220251

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *