How unreliable are these Buick envistas gonna be?

How unreliable are these Buick envistas gonna be?

I really like how they look and they right in my budget + I need a fuel efficient car so the 3cyl is perfect

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They weigh as much as a Honda civic an still use an actual automatic instead of CVT so at least it has that going for it. Too bad the entire last gen of ecotecs have completely shit the bed. I would put the 06-10 era of ecotecs on par with same era k-series for reliability

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

As much shit we give to Buick, they still have real auto transmissions and in their large SUV they still have a V6.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hilarious knock off Porsche wanna be for budget minded Boomers with all the mechanical prowess of the GMC Envoy. Target audience, Karen.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How can you look at these two vehicles and think it's in any way a "knock off"? They look absolutely nothing alike. Not a single piece, part, panel, angle, nothing. It's concerning that we're forced to share the road with people this blind. If anything it looks like a Toyota Mirai

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>FWD only asiaticshit/chinkshit crossover
        If you need a fuel efficient car then buy one, not a CUV.

It's more of an Urus knockoff from many angles really, and the younger crowd is going to buy into them due to that fact

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It doesn't look like an Urus either. Are you people part of the fricking Chevy online marketing team? "Look! It's a Porsche! No, it's a Lamborghini! Wait, THAT'S a Buick®™!?"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It actually does look like a urus tho

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nope, start at the top rear roof line, follows same styling cues both models, comes down to a point at rear tail light, same curve lines back to rear wheel. Back to top roof line to front A pillar, follow same lines to rounded duck bill hood. Head lights are different. Swap head light, one could be the replacement model of the other.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Literally blind. But hey maybe that's a good thing. Must be a pretty whimsical experience, looking at a parking lot full of Hyundais and Hondas and thinking it's actually Ferraris and McLarens.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, they haven't copied other design cues like how Lexus copied/mimic Mercedes design cues and certain styling lines in the past. So no, I do not see Ferrari and McLaren in base model Karen cars. Swap the headlights off the Porsche onto the Buick, they are very close. Buick is Boomer tier or ghettowagon. They gotta get hip man, or its Oldsmobile time, see ya like Pontiac. So lets make a knock off dollar store pseudoExotic SUV. You like it don't you Karen? Is that why you're pissy?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It actually kinda looks like a Bentayga. Oh I'm seeing a lot of Cullinan in it too.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

looks more like the Urus

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the mere thought of a 3 cylinder turbo gm engine gives me the willys

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

these are gonna be horrible in the long term. wait 2 years aftery they came out here and youll see

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I really like how they look
    grim

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does China get the 4cyl option and not here wtf

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

interior looks like hot garbage

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Normies don't need anything more than 140hp and that kind of interior.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't regret leaving GM.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My brother in Christ it's a BRAND new car for under 24k. What more do you need than the massive iPad.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

So is the Nigsan Versa, and yet the Versa has more texture variation and better panel fitment than the GMshit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Cvt
          No thanks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the versa in typical nissan fashion has a chassis that feels like it's going to fold in half and they somehow managed to make a small car feel like a boat. because it's probably the same car they've been making for 30 years.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>that texture variation
          vggghhhh I'm gonna consooom

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This post has been brought to you by the Nissan Viral Marketing team.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Never beta test. Never buy a first year new car. Unless you already are rolling in cash and have paid off home/land, let money measure everything.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>l@twg

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The GM Defense Force pulling overtime itt

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I really like how they look
    Did you get lost on the way to the knitting forum, grandma?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Literally only CUV out there that doesn't look ugly and/ or overdone.
    It's literally just a big focus, and drives like one, too.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Chevy Trax Hyundai Kona ass mini broke ass mom mobile

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>En
    >Vista
    Have you all outsourced your design department to Spain or something?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Buick's nomenclature starts with E.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It looks AI generated, but it's not the worst. At least it's not some postmodern art installation with a purposely monstrous and unreadable face.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3cyl downsizing cuck engine
    There is no way it will be reliable, making an engine run at full capacity from factory just doesnt work

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans laugh at Germans for coming up with Chinese-targeted designs then come up with this..

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *