How well does cold approaching on cars work?

How well does cold approaching on cars work? I'm thinking of printing flyers and just sticking them on old shit boxes I see with flats or I know that's been sitting for a long time to see if I could give them $500 to push it away.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because people on FB and CL are moronic, people list something, get sick of the replies, then make peace with it sitting around.
    You'd be surprised what people are willing to get rid of if you just ask.

HOWEVER, when I leave notes I always put them in a sandwhich bag so any kind of rain won't ruin the paper and piss them off if they don't see it right away and they can't argue I tried damaging their car.

2. 2 months ago
    p

Notegays are the worst I hope you get shot
    Cardgays recruiting for fb groups are just as annoying. Boomers (ppl over 40) just die already.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Often rather well and it's harmless so ignore who live to tardrage.

Because people on FB and CL are moronic, people list something, get sick of the replies, then make peace with it sitting around.
      You'd be surprised what people are willing to get rid of if you just ask.

HOWEVER, when I leave notes I always put them in a sandwhich bag so any kind of rain won't ruin the paper and piss them off if they don't see it right away and they can't argue I tried damaging their car.

Is wise so the note survives. I used white cardboard in plastic bags for mine. If they're not interested no harm done. The more you engage with potential sellers the more vehicles you score.

Have way to remove buys IMMEDIATELY so no one gets second thoughts.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why? I hate seeing cars rot, some have been there since I was literally in kindergarten.
      Hate c**ts that let shit rot away while they're not making more of them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ya seethe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

stay poor bub lmao

• 2 months ago
        p

Moi?
        Lmao newbie I have posted my six fig bank acct balance

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>cold approaching on cars
    walk up
    "I just wanted to chat with you because I thought you looked marvelous"
    ask for the number
    sex

4. 2 months ago
    s10fag

Almost had two wagons. Same colour as the one i already bought. The guy had a LTD sitting in his yard. 3.8 CFI. Real clean. I wanted it bad, told him i had a grand waiting for him when he found the title. About a month later the cars gone. Saw it in a different neighborhood and stopped, after a couple times i got a hold of they guy and he bought the car for $250 the day the other guy got the duplicate title. It was a running driving car after he put a set of tires on it. Ill never understand that fricking moron that didnt call me.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Black folk who leave notes are annoying as shit. I've had subhumans leave a note on my car after I had went inside to take a break when working on my car. I think the worst is when it's obvious that these "people" make a sheet of paper worth of notes in word and just cut them out individually. I know they're not actually interested in the cars, they're just leaving them on every car they can see, hoping they can scrap them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but if you're not fricking moronic there's a clear difference between WE BUY ANY CAR (DOT COM) WE BUY ANY CAR (DOT COM) and some blessed soul who doesn't wanna see your projkect from twenty years ago melt into the ground

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I know what the difference is. That "blessed soul" ends up being some dickhead who's just driving around neighborhoods. Cool, he handwrote the notes instead of printing them

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Aight, I get you now, it's like the '''''post cards'''' my parents recieve in handwriting printed font about how they wanna buy their house.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>'''''post cards'''' my parents recieve in handwriting printed font
            I know you're a noteBlack person, anon, but spending just two more minutes writing out your name and phone number on an index card isn't any better than printing it off. I'm still not going to sell my car to you, no matter how much you claim you wish to not see it "melt into the ground"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

K well it doesn't hurt to ask

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I recently picked up an old yamaha and the dude I bought it from had about 15 vintage jap bikes and about 100 bicycles in his attic. He owned a tree removal business and would low ball the property owners on anything in their garages.

I tried to buy a 96 mustang cobra that was sitting outside under some trees off an older couple. They told me that they were waiting for someone to buy and restore it. I come to find out ~8 years later they were using it to hold a detached parking space. Now it's a public parking space and the cobra get junked. kill boomers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>the dude I bought it from had about 15 vintage jap bikes and about 100 bicycles in his attic
      >the cobra get junked. kill boomers
      Indeed kill them all. The homosexual hoarders, and the ones who let cars rust into oblivion.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

he was a nice guy though. sold me an rd200 for 600. Might go back for his Honda cubs, said I could have both for 500. I don't get the whole collection thing but I got a good deal out of it.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There’s a mazda5 in someone’s driveway that’s been parked on a hill with a block behind the tire for some time now. I should leave a note.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *