How's your summer cut going? I just barely made it. Make sure you do your cardio

How's your summer cut going? I just barely made it. Make sure you do your cardio DA

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

ayo lemme suck on dem breasts homie

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

125# and my b***h breasts are still here
    Won't take a picture since I'm not a cool gorilla

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

get rid of that gyno my homie

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

how?

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

My chest mogs yours

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

I will never complain about the gyno I got. If God is real, you probably pissed that homie off in your past life. This is tragic.

>barely made it

you look effectively identical. from a health perspective you likely had near zero benefits and visually only other DAards would notice a difference

If I angle fraud you can kinda see my abs better but the benefit is getting low BF so my obliques show as well. You need to be so low BF it's crazy. I'm going to need to probably be closer to 210 to get them showing. This Pic is 227ish

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Based on the shit on your sink & your beard lining in the former posted photos you seem to have an idea of how to look after yourself; which already sets you leagues ahead of the common man. Idk what to tell you as far as dealing with gyno, nor do I know your style of dress (loose vs fitted clothing) but wearing an A shirt under your t-shirt can make a difference.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Please don’t start becoming a regular again
    I don’t mean it personally but with you, PearAnon and progresshomosexual and Randy gone fit is healing
    So yeah please just stop posting for a bit. Cheers

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

This except the total opposite

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

>he wants namegays and cbt drama gays posting again
        Ngmi

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Why did you stop taking roids?
    Your traps on the left are a dead giveaway.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

it's hard to tell a difference between these particular photos but maybe your scale says something different

those are hardly roid traps

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

It's 30lbs of weight gone which is pretty funny. Everyone I know says the same and I agree. It's kinda insane from 265 to 235 with my body you can't tell the difference. I don't know if I love this or hate it.

Why did you stop taking roids?
        Your traps on the left are a dead giveaway.

If I did roids my gyno would be a lot worse.

Please don’t start becoming a regular again
        I don’t mean it personally but with you, PearAnon and progresshomosexual and Randy gone fit is healing
        So yeah please just stop posting for a bit. Cheers

>cbt dead
        >summergays flooding the catalog
        >1000 threads about how someone is too short to lift
        >fit is healing

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

Hey, I guess having visible abs at 235 is something. You must be tall.
          Cut out of the seed oils, especially goybean oil, and you'll lose the gyno.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>seed oil
            I don't know what this or goybean oil are. So I probably don't use them

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

If you don't know what goybean oil is you're 100% consuming it by the gallon without realizing it

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

You're lying

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

You're moronic if you think cutting out only seed oils is going to reduce pre pubertal gyno.
            The only way he's getting rid of it is getting it sliced.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

He's doing the rest- Dieting. I cut down, still had the gyno, stopped using oils altogether (eliminated foods with it), and they're pretty much gone. Only loose skin remnants now.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Literally impossible and you probably didn't have gyno.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Unless you have pictures to prove this, it's clearly false. You can reduce it a lot by losing weight but it's not going away without a snip. My surgery, whenever I can afford it, will be 7000. The price could go down depending on my weight at the time of surgery. The less I weigh means the less liposuction I need and less skin readjusted.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

People are so moronic.
            I have pre-pubertal gyno too and have had it for a decade and these morons will say just cut and they'll be gone bro.
            Even if I were to cut to single digit body fat, I would still have to get the surgery to get rid of it but these morons don't understand that.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Then get the surgery you dumb b***h and stop whining
            Getting lean solves 85% of your problems, stop expecting us to know the ins and outs of gyno surgery

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Black person seed oils don’t cause this.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

They contribute though. Also make you sunburn worse.

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

good lawd! that is one fabulous peculiar buck! he’s just waitin for the breakin

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

What too much goonage does to a motherfricker.
      You should be cringing at yourself right now that your even using this disgusting lingo. Btw buckbreaking has gay undertones, I hope you are aware of that.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

here’s another one boys! round ‘em up!

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

Oh no no no, I'm not Black person.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

it's only gay if the balls touch and his balls are too tiny to touch mine

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Shit homie, is you in Chicago?

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

You need to get a bra for those comby breasts.

10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Gyno homie what's your routine. I've been doing chest, back, and I've been eating chicken rice and veggies like string beans and mix veggies with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Lots of cardio. I don't really lift anymore. I'll do calisthenics and some Dumbbell work but I haven't use my barbell pretty much all year. I hurt my back and I've been seeing a chiropractor to get it fixed. Since I'm natty and I don't lose muscle I'm not worried about getting bigger. People I know tell me I'm huge but I'm actually deflated right now. I don't know how big I'd get if I started lifting seriously again.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

ima keeps it buck wit u
        keep stretchin and gapin them snowbunnies my homie fr
        mad props my g
        u keep them yt bois seethin my homie
        on da strength
        no cap my homie

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Are you having a stroke or something?

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

who da fuk is u talking 2?
            did I axe you homie?

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Brotha think he yt. Mayne dat p o l must be on his head.
            Keep dem yt hoes on the down low ya fil me? Make Timmy mad. Just be urself

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

y da fuk he gotta talk lyk dat doe?
            he tink he better den me?
            uncle tom carlton banks ass homie cummin in here lyk he Tchalla of Wakanda
            who da fuk dat homie tink he is yo?

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I remember you use to post here and then you just stopped. Hopefully you make a full recovery. Any calisthenic tips? My pull up game is trash hanging but I can do 3 chub ups

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

I stopped posting on DA bc it's a waste of time. I'm just here to show off. I do resistance bands, dips, push ups, etc. Like really basic shit whatever I can do in my garage + cardio. I've never had a solid routine even when I was lifting for strength in the past. I just do whatever I can with the stuff in my home gym.

11. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

My cut has been going good this year. Cardio is not needed as long as your diet is on point. Pic related was July of 2022 vs now.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

H-hot..

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>Cardio is not needed
      Not needed for weight loss, maybe, but everybody should be doing cardio for the health benefits.

12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>barely made it

you look effectively identical. from a health perspective you likely had near zero benefits and visually only other DAards would notice a difference

13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

2 months and lost like 10-12 lbs. Still no washerboard abs, but my arm and hand vascularity has defintelt increased, in addition to actually seeing my individual muscles in my chest and should when flex.
    Gut still mostly flat and Unabbed, unfortunately tho. Where yoh lose the fay and what is still defined as you lose/gain weight is highly genetic it seems.

14. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Nice breasts, ningen

15. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I lost 15 pounds since late April I think? Down to 163 now. I look a little better but I still have some fat to lose so I'll keep going.

16. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>Gynoanon says he’s leaving the board because he dislikes the racism and hatred & “has a life now”
    >back to posting himself in threads and samegayging not even a month later
    This homie is the male Gobu jfc

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

I love that when ever I'm back this guy shows up and says the same thing verbatim and always mentions the goblin as well.

Based on the shit on your sink & your beard lining in the former posted photos you seem to have an idea of how to look after yourself; which already sets you leagues ahead of the common man. Idk what to tell you as far as dealing with gyno, nor do I know your style of dress (loose vs fitted clothing) but wearing an A shirt under your t-shirt can make a difference.

I'm pretty comfortable with my gyno now so I don't usually need 2 layers to make it look better. At this point I have nothing to lose so I wear whatever looks best.

17. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>bumping his shitty thread from page 9
    >he thinks only one person is sick of his spamming
    >hurrr it’s one person
    Lol, average black person IQ

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Literally the black progressBlack person

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Literally the black progressBlack person

Narrator: to absolutely no one’s surprise, he did not, in fact, leave for real this time

I still win bc I look better than you. Sorry chud

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

You only mog me in height that’s it
        Now you look goofy

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Nice concave chest lol.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Nice GYNO b***h

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

>no shoulder
            >no neck
            >small calves
            >small thighs
            >small forearms
            >small biceps
            lifting will probably fix ur concave chest

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

And yet I have a flat chest and you don’t
            Seethe
            Gyno ahh ni

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

The goal chest day isn't to have a flat chest

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

You’re actually being really chill you’re a cool guy gynohomie

18. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Narrator: to absolutely no one’s surprise, he did not, in fact, leave for real this time

19. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Gynohomie you were shredded last summer what happen?!
    Still mirin tho

20. 5 days ago
    Anonymous
  21. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I cancelled the cut. I didn't look any better, felt worse and performed worse.

22. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

looking good my Black person.

23. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Is you in ATL homie?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *