1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

E85

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GYATTeries

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hydrogen is a dead technology for cars. No one makes them and the 12 stations that existed only in CA are shutting down.

Big battery ass?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Batteries, its simple.
    This is why we don't have hydrogen powered cell phones.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dino juice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Things just poor people say

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah, this angle will win friends and influence people

oxygen is flammable and the air is filled with it, why the frick aren't we using it to power cars and only using it as a catalyst for gasoline

this is basically what they already do, ICE engines primary combustible is co2, but I get what you mean there should be a way to just run the engine off the ambient air and nothing else

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There are extremely high capacity batteries of 1000wh/kg and above that use atmospheric oxygen as part of their reaction that releases energy.
          They just can't be produced cheaply enough yet for them to make sense economically. They also can't be used as a cars main battery because they are not rechargeable and deliver power more like a fuel cell stack.

we should plant more trees, eliminate most of the earth's population, and boost the oxygen levels of earth's air by +90% so cars can just suck in pure oxygen and basically drive around forever without having to fuel up

how do we accomplish this? some kind of virus maybe?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah, this angle will win friends and influence people

[...]
            this is basically what they already do, ICE engines primary combustible is co2, but I get what you mean there should be a way to just run the engine off the ambient air and nothing else

Both of you are suggesting things that contradict the second law of thermodynamics, possibly even the first.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

its actually mostly plant matter

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's also renewable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Things rich patricians who can afford enthusiast classic and sports cars say

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The theory of "fossil fuel" was coined when doctors were still commonly using leaches to remove "bad blood" from patients.
      DNA had not been discovered. Not even blood types had been discovered.
      We can make diamonds and rubies in a lab but crude oil has never been artificially created.
      Fossils have never been found more than a mile and a half deep. But there are oil wells deeper than 9 miles.
      Because it's not made from dead organic matter.
      It's made by the earth's crust, in the same manner as gems and crystals.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Do you know about plate techtonics, subduction, and metamorphic rocks anon?
        We didn't know about plate techtonics until very recently too.

Fossil fuel companies employ both paleontologists and geologists for a reason.
        They are looking for rocks from particular eras and that were particular types of biomes.
        Because those are where the organisms lived that produced the precursors to the fossil fuels.

We even think we know what those organisms were like, because they are still around.
        That is the base of engineered bio fuel from algae.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The way you are using theory makes me think you are depending on the colloquial definition rather than the Scientific definition.
        In Science, a theory is as good as it gets, and unlike what you saw in Jurassic Park, DNA doesn't last anywhere near long enough for it to be present in fossil fuel.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>what is plate subversion

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Man you are moronic. But you are correct; oil is imported from Agartha and we have long standing connections with its people.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

oxygen is flammable and the air is filled with it, why the frick aren't we using it to power cars and only using it as a catalyst for gasoline

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There are extremely high capacity batteries of 1000wh/kg and above that use atmospheric oxygen as part of their reaction that releases energy.
      They just can't be produced cheaply enough yet for them to make sense economically. They also can't be used as a cars main battery because they are not rechargeable and deliver power more like a fuel cell stack.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hydrogen

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Methanol. Can be bio or synthetic and can be used in combustion engines and fuel cells.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Batteries. The technology is improving far more rapidly compared to hydrogen. Just look at battery tech 10 years ago compared to today. Now in another 10 years it will be even better.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

batteries with a generator or fuel cell range extender
    bonus points if the range extender is removable

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hydrogen is a meme

https://www.hydrogeninsight.com/transport/shell-to-permanently-close-all-of-its-hydrogen-refuelling-stations-for-cars-in-california/2-1-1596104

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

oily fingers typed this post

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>oily fingers typed this post
        Hydrogen is collected from oil drilling.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>driving on top of lithium stores
    >driving on top of hydrogen stores

Fricking hell no, you do nor want to be on top of either of those during an adverse reaction. Gasoline is way safer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Gasoline is way safer.
      No it isn't

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>No it isnt

kek his example is a 50 year old meme

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/SWi5UQe.png

>Gasoline is way safer.
      No it isn't

>get made into hamburger meat
      >vs get made into hamburger meat and get grilled too

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Both are for gays, no thanks.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Both are created and distributed using energy created from petroleum.

Just cut out the middle man and use gas.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

electric is nice actually because i wouldn't have to awkwardly wait for the engine to warm up while my friends are out to see me off

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People are going to have to come to terms with hydrogen never being viable. It doesn't make any sense. Hydrogen combustion is super inefficient. You get twice as much power using it to run a generator to charge batteries. Now you have a BEV with a hydrogen tank that you can't fill up anywhere and takes to space. Skip the generator part and just plug it into a wall and fill the empty space with more batteries for more range. Oh boy I need to travel farther than what a single charge from a battery can provide. Gas.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hydrogen

Trying to replace an obsolete technology (combustion engines) with another obsolete technology (batteries) wont work .

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ultra high density - ultra low friction flywheel engines that get spun up at safe stations with electricity/gasoline/whatever.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why didn't PSA's compressed air hybrid ever get productionized?

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i'll just stick with a normal car, im not a fan of ugly/slow/gay "cars"

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Diesel.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Vodka

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Die by inextinguishable fire from hell or get be reduced to atoms by insane explosion

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

With that layout? Batteries every time, having a bunch of super-pressurized cylinders of explosive gas in my vehicle would make me feel like I'm driving the Hindenburg. I'll take battery fires over that shit any day.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *