hydrogen Will a hydrogen generator kit hurt my diesel car engine?

Friends I'm thinking about using hydrogen made on demand via the process know as electrolysis. I have a diesel engine. I'm not asking if I'll get more MPG, I'm asking if I'll burn it up from high temperatures of hydrogen.

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i am interested if it will work on carburator of a bycicle.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's already a gas, so, yes. You might need a lean mix to compensate for the added flammability of hydrogen. It's hard to adjust the mixture on the fly on most cheap carbs.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i sell hydrogen for a living - mainly for transportation but also industrial. you can cut LNG with h2 or replace it 100% in industrial blast furnaces and shit.

if you are asking if you can build a 100% hydrogen ICE then yes. you can. again, it's a a similar conversion to an CNG diesel conversion. just change the fuel injection system.

that being said, with an onboard electrolyzer, i'd be more concerned with the volume of h2 you'd be producing and getting enough consistent pressure/valving to pipe it into the combustion chamber.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>that being said, with an onboard electrolyzer, i'd be more concerned with the volume of h2 you'd be producing and getting enough consistent pressure/valving to pipe it into the combustion chamber.

I'm planning on putting solar panels on the roof of a car and making hydrogen to supplement my diesel. I'm not sure about how much it going to make and I have no way to regulate it's output other then turning it off. Would supplemental hydrogen gas cause damage to a diesel, such as pre ignition? Thank you.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The solar panels you can fit on a truck will produce, at the absolute best, about 200W/square meter, and strictly only in full sun. The efficiency of making hydrogen by electrolysis is gonna be around 50%. In a best case scenario you will be reaching maybe a 1% mixture of hydrogen to diesel. The engine will be undamaged by this mixture, but you will have wasted hundreds of dollars on a scam. You'd get way better results by hooking up the solar panels to a big fan that blows air to push the car.

You need to get enough hydrogen to make it work. But they won't be CARB compliant and are likely illegal federally.

There's no way a diesel-hydrogen mix reaches 500% gain in efficiency, Lambright is a total moron. Pure hydrogen in a hydrogen-burning engine can barely reach 500% the efficiency of diesel. Studies on the hydrogen mixing had like 5% average relative gains, 10-15% peak gains.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>200W/square meter, and strictly only in full sun. The efficiency of making hydrogen by electrolysis is gonna be around 50%. In a best case scenario you will be reaching maybe a 1% mixture

Can you show your math?

I'm not saying your wrong.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

450wp solar panels are roughly 2 square meters. They very rarely exceed the 450W rating. You won't be able to fit more than 2 square meters worth of panels on most vehicles without significantly compromising the air resistance, so I assume you won't have more than ~500W of peak power. You turn that into ~250Wh worth of hydrogen gas every one hour at 50% conversion efficiency, which is about 7 grams. How much fuel is the average truck burning in an hour doing about 60kph average, around 10-15kg? Even if it's something very efficient that only uses 4-5kg, like a sedan, your 7 grams are still pretty miserable, far from even a 1% mixture. Not to mention that the efficiency of converting the hydrogen to mechanical power is another 50%, so now you only have 120W of mechanical energy, and some very marginal gains in the diesel burn efficiency. Comparatively, a fan would be 80% efficient in turning electricity into mechanical energy, so mounting the fan on at least gives you maybe 300W worth of mechanical energy.
            And this is strictly only in full sun, if you get shade or clouds, your output drops to maybe 20%.

• 2 weeks ago
            lambright

>450wp solar panels are roughly 2 square meters.

Making liters of Hydrogen to increase MPG.

You seem to be putting down this idea like you work for the oil companies.

• 2 weeks ago
            lambright
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP post this hairbrain scheme every so often. it won't work. it can never work. the absurdity of trying to make hydrogen on the fly with a shit load of solar panels on a car, the drag, the system loses. just everything about it is total bullshit.

• 2 weeks ago
        lambright

>just everything about it is total bullshit
        You're just Jealous the idea is pure genius.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

modern common solar panels are only about 23% efficient so suck a bag of dicks.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wouldn't the revolving magnetic fields also create drag on each wheel, reducing the overall efficiency of the entire machine? If you're using some of that kinetic energy for induction, then less gets transferred to the road, I would think
            >conservation

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there is so much about waynes "inventions" that won't work like he thinks they will it would be a huge post pointing out all the flaws. it wouldn't matter because he just calls you an oil shill or something moronic like that.

a fat moron in the desert is never going to make a more efficient car using:

giant square solar panels
            magnets on wheels
            a diesel engine
            and lets not forget all the water you would have to carry.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

OMG did you just dox yourself?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> wayneposting time

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wayne is desperate for attention since he lives in a OSB box in the middle of no where.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it also ignores the not insignificant drag of adding a bunch of solar panels on a rack.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You won't make enough hydrogen to power a weed-whacker, so it won't do shit, to a car engine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Lambright

>You won't make enough hydrogen to power a weed-whacker, so it won't do shit, to a car engine.
      There's already guys driving semi trucks getting formerly 9 miles to the gallon now 47 miles to the gallon so you don't know shit.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You need to get enough hydrogen to make it work. But they won't be CARB compliant and are likely illegal federally.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>450wp solar panels are roughly 2 square meters.

Making liters of Hydrogen to increase MPG.

You seem to be putting down this idea like you work for the oil companies.

https://i.imgur.com/NoEjl0F.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/mMoyNiL.jpeg

>just everything about it is total bullshit
        You're just Jealous the idea is pure genius.

Wayne Lambright was born an idiot and hasn't progressed beyond that to date.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

id think the oxygen is worth more. If you work/live in low oxygen environment, do it.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hydrogen Will a hydrogen generator kit hurt my diesel car engine?
    yes

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will produce so little hydrogen that you will not be able to notice any difference in your vehicle's performance. If you want a noticeable change, pour in some nitromethane rc gas.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's impossible please free yourself of such delusions

9. 2 weeks ago
    Prepare

I'm not going to tag a bunch of people. If I do, the post gets rejected as spam.

Idk who Lambright is. He sounds like the Tommy Robinson (Yaxley Lennon) of the alt-right: a fake mossad shill. The banking system allows infinite money to flow into the pockets of strategies to keep people tied to energy scarcity. They can certainly afford some amoral cucks like Lambright.

They can also afford to pay hitmen to kill people like Stanley Meier, and hundreds of other engineers that have figured out how to pass energy from the aether -the energetic dimension- into the 3D reality, to power a vehicle, or a house, or a whole town, out of a shoebox. Every one of them gets greedy, and is either bought-off, or dies suddenly.

The secret of using relatively low power to crack water into hydrogen, is the electrode placement and frequency used. There's a 'sweet spot', where it suddenly and clearly becomes a low energy input generating tremendous amounts of hydrogen and oxygen, that can then be fed into an engine.

Remove everything from the equation, besides the size of the container, the shape of the electrodes, and the pulsed DC or other frequency fed into the water.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/uyxPkXA.jpeg

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *