i am going to convert my mustang to carb and rip out every single piece of wiring and make a new loom that only has wires in it for the lights and fuc...

i am going to convert my mustang to carb and rip out every single piece of wiring and make a new loom that only has wires in it for the lights and frick you

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not a mustang person by any means. but for the time and money you put into it you're going to wish you either:
    1. put a supercharger on it
    2. sold it and bought an older car with carbs

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

honestly i would do the same for an FC rx7 and put on a modified FB intake and big holley carb on it cause i prefer the feel of carbs ngl

i see where you are getting at it should be interesting build ngl keep us updated

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My car has a 13b with weber downdraft and half bridge port. It's cool, revs to 10k, spits fireballs from unburned fuel. The fc turbo 2 trans is making a weird noise though so I havent driven it in 7 months and I havent wanted to drop the gearbox for like the 7th time because I work 80+ hour weeks. But that's life.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

im currently saving up for an FB im so close and every pay check i just get closer n closer and cant wait

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hey DA why isn't my mustang running right?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a roller 5.0 block with a holley double pumper 650cfm. mated to a t150 3speed in my CJ7. its breasts. highly recommend!
    MSD Ignition boxes are good. ive tried 4+ other brands and all others are shit.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's better to just swap in an old working engine, deelectronicing the engine is going to be too much fricking around

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unless manufacturers and government regulations get their heads out of their asses with the massive about of extra complicated and interconnected tech they throw into cars today. It would be cool to see people start buying up 1k off FB and CL ripping out the engines and rebuilding them with carbs and simple off the shelf parts.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gay and never happening.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just buy a Foxbody and have fun with that. Seriously, the older Mustangs from 1993 and below are easy to service, maintain, and repair. Be aware that the 302 v8 from that era splits in half at 500hp (I think). You really only need 300 lbs of torque to have fun in it. And strengthen the chassis too with a subframe connector if you add power.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The boat has sailed on fox body's.
      They're now classed with CRX's, toyota pickups and z-cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, good luck finding one for a good price.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Tfw no carburated crown vic

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

just get an LTD

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sounds really cool, anon, keep us updated with the vacuum system

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Have fun.