Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only like the EV Audis these days.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

based Audi enjoyer. get a stage 1 tune @91 octane immediately.

kys. If they release a fully electric Audi R8 kind of vehicle you can revive yourself.

What's the insurance like? I was shopping S8s until I got a quote, fricking $200+ a month.

>200 a month is a lot
      welcome to luxury cars. Also an S8 is a $100k vehicle why wouldn't it be expensive to insure?

Why did you buy a piece of shit?

cope

Audis were literally always torsen since they started doing AWD, except for the transversely engined ones (Audi A3)

This.
      Although I will add that non-s and rs models now have a clutch for fuel efficiency. It's called Quattro ultra.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>welcome to luxury cars. Also an S8 is a $100k vehicle why wouldn't it be expensive to insure?
        I just bought a 997.2 4S five minutes ago. I was shopping cars at the $40-50k range, lots of stuff is on that list in that range. The Porsche was half that to insure.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because I wanted it.

What's the insurance like? I was shopping S8s until I got a quote, fricking $200+ a month.

$190 per month, but it’s full coverage, so I’m not that miffed about it.

post pic with bread

Do I really need to put a bread? The car’s in a detailing shop right now for tinting and protections.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Put bread on when you can, perhaps with the hood up and bread lightly toasted on engine

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’ll consider it.

How did you persuade yourself or your family to get an A5 and not a Q5 like an american patriot that supposed to love suvs?

The reason I went with a sedan is because all the cars my family ever owned were SUVs and pick-ups, my high school and college car was my dad’s 2nd hand tacoma, and whenever I went to town with my family, it was always in a big ass SUV. I got tired.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post pic with bread

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did you pay extra for a volkswagen with a bodykit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

VW no longer makes sedans, so your argument is nullified.

It didn’t feel like a POS to me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

youre moronic. i service VAG cars and essentially underneath the hood theyre practically the same - unless youve gotten one of the high end cars. whether its turbo engines or diesel or turbodiesel or whatever, any of the smaller engines youll find in any VAG model. gonna bet your engine code is CDLA, EA113 platform. you had a version producing about 10 more bhp in the Scirocco.

sorry to say but if you wanted a proper audi you shouldve gotten something from before 2000. i daily a 94 A8. the 4.2L V8 in it is legendary. it'll also outlast your car

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i service VAG cars
          ah makes sense now, you're butthurt because you're a poor little grease monkey.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

least i aint a wrenchlet who buys new cars

ill make sure to charge 400 bucks when you need your oil changed

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i buy new cars and do my own oil changes, what's up now biatch

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

congrats do you want a big boy award with your overpriced garbage?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes as a matter of fact i do.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I got five years of free maintenance

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he only maintains his car for 5 years

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>free
            You paid for it as part of the price for the car.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> I service VAG cars
          Then they should fire you, you silly c**t.

What you said is only true for MQB platform cars - and only the Q2, TT and A3 are MQB based in the Audi range.

Audis, A4 and up, use their torsen system with a longitudally mounted engine and 60:40 split on their quattro systems (on older audis it is front biased instead), whereas other, MQB-based VAG sedans (Passat, Superb, Octavia) use transverse engines with an electronic Haldex system (if AWD). Other upmarket brands in VAG's stable (Lamborghini, Bugatting, Porsche, Bentley) obviously use their own drivetrain systems as well.

T. Have driven and serviced anything from Audi A4 to Skoda Kamiq for the past 7 years.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>unless youve gotten one of the high end cars
            >under the hood

can you read? im talking about the engine you dipshit

anyway while youre right that skoda/VW uses haldex for the most part, torsen isnt audi exclusive. theyve put torsen into passat models as well.

once again my point is that you can literally get cheaper VAG cars with the same power. OP buys new cars like a wienersucker so in reality hes never gonna feel the difference between torsen or haldex, or have to deal with the maintenance as hes prolly gonna trade it in after 5 years.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no model name
    >no spec info
    >no pic with bread on the hood
    the frick is this

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Audi A5 Sportback
      AWD, 249 HP, 20” inch rims, blacked out package

I can’t do bread pics, I honestly forgot about this piece of board culture. Give me the next day and I promise I’ll upload it if this thread is still up.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Very nice. The torsen awd is fantastic, especially on the newer 40:60 ones.

• 2 weeks ago
          Panda5

>The torsen awd is fantastic, especially on the newer 40:60 ones.
          Woah, they switched to torsens and 40/60 even for middle-trim models? I guess I have some respect for Audi now.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Audis were literally always torsen since they started doing AWD, except for the transversely engined ones (Audi A3)

• 2 weeks ago
            Panda5

>Audis were literally always torsen since they started doing AWD, except for the transversely engined ones
            Didn't know that, neat. I assumed they were mostly Haldex since the only Audi I've driven that wasn't was an S4.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

new A models have ultra quattro, not torsen

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Noted, thanks. Still a longitudal system.

>envy
            more like my hatred towards the customers who fuel what the modern car industry has become. cars used to be made with reliability and driving capabilities in mind, now theyre made to appeal to ipad brainrot kids with parts made to fail after 5-10 years. i can afford a new car but i actively choose not to pay for one. so no, it isnt better, its newer. learn the difference.

and obviously if you're specially interested you'll be able to tell the difference between torsen and haldex, never disagreed with that. but i can tell you some debt riddled swarthoid who buys a new A5 wont.

> Boomer reciting cope about new cars while driving a 94 year gold audi and actively attacking people who dare to own new cars. Telling you that as someone who drives a car from 2007, it's rather obvious.

You're a poorgay

Pussy.
            [...]
            vws are GAY as FRICK
            [...]
            >black or indigenous "rims" of color
            Kek fricking eboniclet slowgaylet boyracelet momlet grandpalet ricelet stancelet.
            Remember to stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, lil vwgirl.
            Post breasts by the way. You won't.

Hey, enjoy your cooked injectors and blown cats lol. Hope you know a decent junkyard for your shitbox.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he runs cats
            Kek I knew you were a homosexual by your choice of car, but now it's confirmed. Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, vwgaylet. You can hear me 'fore you see me..

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You're a poorgay
            t. moron who doesnt understand classic cars. by that logic you might as well go trans and join the tessiesisters

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> he thinks his hand me down shitbox from 1994 with a KBB value of 2000 USD is a classic car

You can't be this moronic. You can enjoy your car but stop embarassing yourself just because you feel insecure about it.

serious question...how long do you plan to keep it for? if it's long enough that you'd need to address the timing chain, are you planning on servicing it yourself or taking it to a shop? if i were ever interested in one the chain would unironically filter me because i don't have an engine crane or anything like that at home.

These timing chains were an issue with cars from the 2000s. From what I gather OP's car is new.

https://i.imgur.com/CXfZzv8.gif

>Saying Americans should only buy SUVs and Trucks
            He's not wrong, you know. I feel like a foreigner because I drive a sedan in a nice neighborghood. Only apartment living people have sedans.

The question is, do you really want to blend in with soccer moms and depressed salarymen?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

try 8000 USD. mine is clean and low mileage, well equipped and had the largest engine (4.2L V8) at the time (the W12 version was introduced in 2000 iirc). had it been an S8 itd go for 12-15k here. ive also kept up with maintenance.

>but stop embarassing yourself
            minor spelling mistake, i win.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>try 8k
            I was not making an estimate, homeslice
            https://www.kbb.com/audi/100/

[...]

I had a haldex car, worked just fine throughout its life. I sold it at 130k km. I can say the same thing about my dad's Passat Alltrack. Main gripe I had with Haldex (2013 AWD Seat Alhambra) was that I couldn't turn the AWD on manually. But that car was never meant to be sporty. I assume the Audi would at least have that, not sure if the Passat does.

You just need to maintain the Haldex. It needs fluid changes like everything else.

As for the electronic clutch pack, I mean even the most popular Lancer Evo WRC racecars had viscous coupling AWD. I'm sure Audi knows what they're doing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The gen IV has a filter that you can remove and replace. The gen V removes this filter which saves weight but it turns out debris clogs up the pump and the diff and clutch pack dries up and fails. Gen V is shit, gen Iv works better.

The electronic clutch works different totally and doesn’t have these issues.

You can’t ’turn it on’ because it doesn’t have the cooling required to run all the time. It’s not a robust system. It rarely runs full engagement at 50/50 and most of the time you are 99% FWD unless WOT.

You can do fast driving with it and have good traction, see the RS3 lap times. It’s not a slow car at all but it still drives like fwd

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i own an audi A8 not an audi 100 but okay

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I know OP's car was new, I was curious as to how long he intended to keep it for, and if it were a long time, whether the timing chain would be a DIY thing for him, or just pay a shop to deal with that headache.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How did you persuade yourself or your family to get an A5 and not a Q5 like an american patriot that supposed to love suvs?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

or why not get a VW Arteon, which is basically the same car, looks better and is cheaper?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

why do people still make bait posts

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Saying Americans should only buy SUVs and Trucks
            He's not wrong, you know. I feel like a foreigner because I drive a sedan in a nice neighborghood. Only apartment living people have sedans.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>flyover problems

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live about 1 hour from Philly to the west.

https://i.imgur.com/w7d73WV.jpeg

> he thinks his hand me down shitbox from 1994 with a KBB value of 2000 USD is a classic car

You can't be this moronic. You can enjoy your car but stop embarassing yourself just because you feel insecure about it.

[...]
            These timing chains were an issue with cars from the 2000s. From what I gather OP's car is new.

[...]
            The question is, do you really want to blend in with soccer moms and depressed salarymen?

No I don't want to blend it, but every single solitary person has an SUV or Truck. Very few even have Crossovers.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>249hp
        >3700lbs
        What a cope mobile. It's both slow and uncomfortable. I guess that 4cyl engine (lol) is mounted the right way so you got that going for you I guess.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>is mounted the right way
          >engine hanging out past the front axle.
          It's only right if you think Audisteer is how cars should handle.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>249hp
            >3700lbs
            What a cope mobile. It's both slow and uncomfortable. I guess that 4cyl engine (lol) is mounted the right way so you got that going for you I guess.

Still, Congrats. Enjoy.
            When's the first two hour night drive to nowhere?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>249 HP
        That's uh... uh... cute... yeah! Nonono... I didn't say it was small, it's fine! Really!

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

reddit ass post

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This site will jerk your dick off if you get a 150hp american V8 car but will get their panties in a twist if you buy a 250hp car as your daily. It's genuinely funny to see.

How often do any of you take your daily racing? Because I have a 250hp 3.2l NA engine in my almost 1.7 ton car that I daily, and I never really get to push it anywhere close to the limit, even on the highway. Meanwhile the fuel economy is very much tangible.

250 hp is more than enough for OP's A5.

• 2 weeks ago
            Sage all ugly slow gay vws

Pussy.

https://i.imgur.com/p07xNKb.jpeg

I bought a brand new Audi ama

vws are GAY as FRICK

Audi A5 Sportback
            AWD, 249 HP, 20” inch rims, blacked out package

I can’t do bread pics, I honestly forgot about this piece of board culture. Give me the next day and I promise I’ll upload it if this thread is still up.

>black or indigenous "rims" of color
            Kek fricking eboniclet slowgaylet boyracelet momlet grandpalet ricelet stancelet.
            Remember to stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, lil vwgirl.
            Post breasts by the way. You won't.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>blacked out package
        depressed ricer

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Essentially a Honda Accord, but uglier, less reliable and less fuel efficient.

Congratulations! Take your moron prize.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>unless youve gotten one of the high end cars
          >under the hood

can you read? im talking about the engine you dipshit

anyway while youre right that skoda/VW uses haldex for the most part, torsen isnt audi exclusive. theyve put torsen into passat models as well.

once again my point is that you can literally get cheaper VAG cars with the same power. OP buys new cars like a wienersucker so in reality hes never gonna feel the difference between torsen or haldex, or have to deal with the maintenance as hes prolly gonna trade it in after 5 years.

> Amerimutt and a 30-year-old-Audi driving eastern euro poorgay are seething that someone drives a better car

I can't imagine my life being ruled by joyless envy lmao. Just enjoy what you have.

> They put Torsen in some passat models as well

Only the B5 gen, which is ancient no matter how you look at it, with the latest cars of that gen being 20 y/o shitboxes.

> never gonna feel the difference between torsen or haldex

Untrue. I don't hate the Haldex system, but it's not a full time system unlike the Torsen, and it reacts much less flexibly. It's optimised for fuel efficiency, it will help you in wheelspin but not in turns. Yes, you can use an aftermarket controller to hack it to be a full-time AWD (say goodbye to warranty and longevity) but no matter how you look at it, Haldex *is* an inferior system from a driving dynamics POV

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>envy
            more like my hatred towards the customers who fuel what the modern car industry has become. cars used to be made with reliability and driving capabilities in mind, now theyre made to appeal to ipad brainrot kids with parts made to fail after 5-10 years. i can afford a new car but i actively choose not to pay for one. so no, it isnt better, its newer. learn the difference.

and obviously if you're specially interested you'll be able to tell the difference between torsen and haldex, never disagreed with that. but i can tell you some debt riddled swarthoid who buys a new A5 wont.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

poor cope.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is an 18+ board, back to the bus larpoid

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i own 3 cars. cope, poor boy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i own 3 cars. cope, poor boy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> i can afford a new car but i actively choose not to pay for one. so no, it isnt better, its newer. learn the difference.
            Ah, the gold standard of c/o/pe. We need this on a banner.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>249HP modern Audi
        Poorgay acting rich. My 315HP Lexus feels fricking slow, you're going to be coping hard soon.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>My 315HP Lexus feels fricking slow
          Because it is slow, lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

curious to see the if the Lexus' 0-60 would improve if it had good tires, those Bridgestones are trash

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It might pick up a few tenths, but the point is the IS350 makes 300hp at the crank on a good day while the A4 (or OP's car) is making 250hp at the wheels with AWD, and close to 300hp with any kind of tune

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

please don't tell me it's the 2.0tdi or the 2.7 fsi

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Audi tech here, it's gonna be the 2.0 tfsi

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>20 inch rims, rice out package
        >on a 250hp awd shitbox
        bro u gonna get gapped by npc cars

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hold still while I gap you

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bought

Bro, German cars are for leasing, not buying

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

learn to wrench and you can buy whatever you want.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

911S only go up in value anon. The 997.2 is the last 'pure' Porsche. They're super reliable and insurance is cheap on them.

learn to wrench and you can buy whatever you want.

Also this, they're just as easy to work on as a FWD car, just drop the subframe and put it on a cart.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

can't wrench your way out of proprietary parts

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just wish Audi interiors weren’t so ugly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have you seen literally any other manufacturers interior these days? They're all hideous. Audi is the only one keeping things sane

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Modern BMW > modern Audi.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

BMW went with the meme giant screen but unlike Audi they still give you a rotary knob to control it with

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

First, the latest gen audi A4/Q5 interiors are obviously a step back from last gen. Almost ford like. And the touch screen is not as good as the old dial.

With that said, the Q8 is super nice.

Modern BMW > modern Audi.

The A4 -> the 3 series at the moment.

The 7 bears the A8. I’d say the 5/A6 and 2/A3 is close enough to be a preference thing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the 2 series (the real one not the rebadged mini cooper) is a good deal because it's mechanically the same as the 3 series but thousands of dollars cheaper
            whereas an audi a5 or s5 coupe costs more than the a4 and s4

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

2 series is used almost no aluminum and the interior is a step down from the 3. The A3 however is all aluminum and has a very good interior. The problem is the shitty awd and FWD nature of the car.

Is truly recommend a 3 or A4 over the 2/A3 to anyone looking.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>2 series is used almost no aluminum and the interior is a step down from the 3
            it doesn't really matter when they come out to basically be the same weight and size (3 series has more room in the back seat but if you're considering a coupe you don't care)
            in the 3 series you can get sensatech (vinyl) on more parts of the interior instead of plastic but the seats, switches, vents, giant dashboard screen, etc are all the exact same

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I miss the dial in older audis. It's so much more responsive than the screen

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

-mazda is not in the same segment, but has better looking interior than any German car, save Porsche

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nah.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is there literally any audi engine in the last 15 years which isn't a mechanical catastrophe? It seems you if you don't want an engine out service you need to go for a lame 4 cyl (some still need engine out anyway).

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone cries and shits their pants when they b***h about these timing chains. At the dealer, these timing chains are a good time. Drop the drivetrain, pull the trans and it's all right there. Then you throw it all back together and back up into the car

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

congrats, but i can almost guarantee you're gonna have multiple issues with the transmission.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

serious question...how long do you plan to keep it for? if it's long enough that you'd need to address the timing chain, are you planning on servicing it yourself or taking it to a shop? if i were ever interested in one the chain would unironically filter me because i don't have an engine crane or anything like that at home.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you think I would care

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How many payments until you actually own it?

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>Need DCT serviced every 35k.
    Frick that. Bought a manual 997.2 C4S

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Still need new clutch and fluid changes

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

new clutch every 150k miles (at worst) vs DCT service every 35k miles... hmmm

as for gear oil it generally takes a lot to wear it down. changing it is piss easy (drain from drain plug, pump into fill hole) and you get near 100% of the fluid out every time vs like 50-70% on an autotragic.

manual transmissions are a lot simpler to deal with. you can even rebuild them yourself without much knowledge.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is an Audi the Porsche of the hoi polloi?

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

vws are GAY as FRICK

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>VAG is gay
      objectively incorrect

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *