I bought a car off someone and he only signed the immatriculation certificate in the front.

I bought a car off someone and he only signed the immatriculation certificate in the front. While registering the car, I was told to I need it signed from behind. The guy that I bought the car from is 300km away now and I will only be able to see him next week so I ended forging his signature.
But now, I am having a cold feet and I am afraid to take it to the register center.
Will I got to jail if they find out that I forged? Or I will be fine? Should I just throw it away and wait for him to come back?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the what certificate

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The one that has the VIN number.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what the frick is an immatriculation certificate? hahahahahaa

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's unlikely they give a shit. But if they do then I'm pretty sure that's an arrestable offense (forgery or fraud idk).
    I wouldn't risk it personally, but I'd guess a 99% success rate if you aren't nervous as shit and the signatures look vaguely similar at a quick glance.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie already signed the front just forge the back

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this, the guy you bought it from is always "just outside the door, back in 2 seconds" at the DMV.

pro-tip: practice or have buddy do it any Sigs on any countersigned docs BEFORE you even get to Window #5. If you are good you can even do it AT Window #5. you just pretend you are "looking for it" in your big pile after getting a blank from the clerk.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

first off, what state are you in? i’m guessing this varies state by state since all you need to do *IN MY STATE* is sign the front side of the car’s registration paper at least once (both you and the seller). It doesn’t matter if you forged the guy’s name as long as it looks legitimate and you DO NOT take it back to the same dmv that hassled you about this issue. Keep your mouth shut and make sure you only sign what they say needs to be signed. If you scribble anything out the dmv Black folk won’t like that and they’ll immediately tell you to sign some sort of “affidavit of correction” that HAS TO BE NOTARIZED by someone at the dmv. that’s gonna be hard to do without both you and the seller there. So tread carefully and keep your mouth shut. The dmv isn’t the car title police. They won’t care. If the next one you go to hassles you then just find another one until you run into someone nice enough to get your car registered for you without trying to interrogate you. (they won’t, they’ll just tell you to frick off and have things signed properly when you come back)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP appears to be in the EU.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black person, did you not read? It says Kilometers in the OP, if you even did a damn second of research, you'd also know that anon is from France, the only place besides Nigeria that uses that term for vehicle titles.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this is an american website. deal with it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, created using code from a fricking Jap, so it's international as far as I'm concerned

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nobody cares, everyone online is american until proven otherwise, cry about it

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It doesnt matter. They dont have a billion dollar crime lab at the DMV checking for writing similiarities. The middle aged woman at thedesk will just look to see if its signed and thats it.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

¿Salsa por favor?

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Part the car out. Unless you overpaid, you should turn a profit.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP here, here’s the signature in question.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The one on the right is the forged one.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The one on the right is the forged one.

looks good to me. good job op. just keep your mouth shut.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Good enough man, honestly. Go get it registered. Nobody is going to give it a second look.

Alright anons, I will do it tomorrow and update how it went!

don’t do this. leave if alone. read[...]

I did and it made much sense. I will even go to a different center and act normal. I, too, think they won’t check it twice to notice. Thank you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good enough man, honestly. Go get it registered. Nobody is going to give it a second look.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

use your phone as a light box and trace it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

don’t do this. leave if alone. read

first off, what state are you in? i’m guessing this varies state by state since all you need to do *IN MY STATE* is sign the front side of the car’s registration paper at least once (both you and the seller). It doesn’t matter if you forged the guy’s name as long as it looks legitimate and you DO NOT take it back to the same dmv that hassled you about this issue. Keep your mouth shut and make sure you only sign what they say needs to be signed. If you scribble anything out the dmv Black folk won’t like that and they’ll immediately tell you to sign some sort of “affidavit of correction” that HAS TO BE NOTARIZED by someone at the dmv. that’s gonna be hard to do without both you and the seller there. So tread carefully and keep your mouth shut. The dmv isn’t the car title police. They won’t care. If the next one you go to hassles you then just find another one until you run into someone nice enough to get your car registered for you without trying to interrogate you. (they won’t, they’ll just tell you to frick off and have things signed properly when you come back)

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP here, I went and everything went fine. I just got my plates and I have been driving for the past hour.
    Feels so good man! This is my first car ever.
    Thank everybody on this thread who encouraged to go and get it. I would have waited till the end of next week otherwise.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Take care of her, anon. You'll always remember your first.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

excellent. nicely done. enjoy your new carriage, op. i was in your shoes once a while ago. i called a dmv and told them the honest truth about my issues transferring a title into my name (i got title jumped and the original seller was stationed in korea so i had no way to contact him), then i got impatient and lied to a different dmv about the situation and guess what? they got the title transferred under my name for me on the spot. they do not fricking care. i expected some sort of call from the fricking fbi or something cause i was so paranoid that same week. they “knew” about my problems because i told one place everything over the phone. but guess what? they didn’t do fricking shit. they do not care. they just have to save face (and their job) and not do things that are “against the law” and “fraudulent”, but they ultimately do not fricking care. enjoy!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Congrats dawg.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *