I bought a second car that I wanted and now the shine has worn off and I'm realising I made a big financial mistake and I don't actually lik...

I bought a second car that I wanted and now the shine has worn off and I'm realising I made a big financial mistake and I don't actually like cars that much and I'm too lazy to learn to wrench but to sell it again would be to admit to all the naysays that they were right
What do

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what car you dumb esl

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

people actually buy more than 1 car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sure. My buddy has his "fun summer car" and "boring work car" completely separate.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>drive boring work car 90% of your time on the road

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Getting trapped in traffic/left lane on daily commute
          Keeps the miles down on the fun car, I don't see the issue here

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the miles down
            >ran when parked 15 years ago

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah dude drive your low loud uncomfortable car that gets terrible gas mileage back and forth at the speed limit on the highway so you can park it in your work's uncovered parking lot so the sun fricks it up and it'll probably get door dinged. That's so much smarter than just having 2 cars.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Don't get promoted because you decided to drive your nice car to work full of bitter poorgays who are in control of your salary.
          Oof. Always drive the boring car to work.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>walk to work
            >get a couple thousand for end of the year bonus because my boss thinks i don't own a car.
            >Buy electric bike to get to work

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

depends. My fun car doesn't guzzle gas so I drive it everywhere unless there's salt on the roads, it's a roadtrip or I've got some friendos with me

https://i.imgur.com/knu8iaq.jpeg

I bought a second car that I wanted and now the shine has worn off and I'm realising I made a big financial mistake and I don't actually like cars that much and I'm too lazy to learn to wrench but to sell it again would be to admit to all the naysays that they were right
          What do

Get rid off it if you want to make all your money back. Much easier to sell a running registered car than some neglected shitbox than has been sitting for 3 years

https://i.imgur.com/LcwfRV5.jpeg

You won't believe what kind of shit some "car guys" are up to. Dude at my company has an old Polo, complete shibox edition that he uses as a winter car, but his "nice" car 5 year old Honda Civic. Not a Type-R, just a black regular Civic with some plastic bits, stickers and a loud exhaust. Was an awkward moment when he showed it off and I thought the Civic was the next shitbox to replace the Polo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

who is this semen demon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Olivia Rodrigo zoomer industry plant pop star with no talent

https://i.imgur.com/knu8iaq.jpeg

What do

List the car privately for market price and enjoy it while you wait for it to sell

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

sexy livy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>>/n/ carlet

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have four cars and three motorcycles. The fleet will only grow with time.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cutting your losses is one of key elements in managing your financials. If you won't admit mistakes you will never learn from them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is right. Detail it up and sell it first, tell friends later. I'd claim to my friends that I was bored with it.

https://i.imgur.com/LcwfRV5.jpeg

I have six.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>finance car
    >enjoy it for a week
    >realise life is the same
    >realise how many hours of toil you'll have to do to pay off the car
    >get buyers remorse

Many such cases.
    This is why it's always important to do the toil first so you understand how much the money means to you.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's why leasing is the better move sometimes.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just sell it at the loss and pour the discounted proceeds into costco gold

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buy a third

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *