I bought some brown leather seat covers for my car which used to have black cloth seats

I bought some brown leather seat covers for my car which used to have black cloth seats

Do they looks based or do they look tacky?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Surgery Recovery

It's a Suzuki, it doesn't matter

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

but does it look good?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They look fine.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not big on the pattern but for aftermarket seat covers they look great, usually those don't fit very well and look terrible

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fitment looks good, what brand are they?

its chinkshit but they are made specifically for my car model. i just hope they dont start ripping up after a month or so

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Fitment looks good bro. Honestly, its the cheapest way to make busted up seats presentable. Not sure how long itll last though. Im guessing 20,000 ass miles assuming you arent overweight

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They look good, more importantly seat covers can do a whole lot to keep underlying upholstery in good condition forever.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fitment looks good, what brand are they?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks great. Doesn't even look like seat covers

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Clean car OP, you take care of it which is important.
    Seat covers always look meh to me, this looks fine.
    Brown is keyed for leather but only when it's real and unfortunately most "leather" just is fake plastic shit including this.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frickin sick jimny c**t

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ignore the other anons because they have trash taste. This looks horrible. The black interior and tan seats clash. It would probably look okay if the color scheme was more congruent (i.e., tan accents on the dash and throughout), but this looks weird.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Actually after a second look, I think if the covers had black stitching it would look great. But as it is, looks like shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ive been trying to find a brown steering wheel cover to add some brown to the dash but for some reason nobody fricking has any. autozone only has black gray and beige covers. I did see some on Amazon but i was hoping to find one locally since i hate giving israelitemazon my shekels

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'd rather not have the exact thing I want because giving megacorporation A my money is somehow more gay than giving it to megacorporation B

• 4 weeks ago
      $GACHI

>tell me your a gay without telling me you homosexual
      nobody cares its a suzuki an autotragic as well

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based, can't tell they are seat covers. But the tan color doesn't match anything else in the car so it may look kind of off.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks good, as others have said some tan accents will help.
    What did you pay for them?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bout $250usd, tbh kind of expensive for chinkshit and pu leather, but if it doesnt start ripping apart soon i guess its fine. i did look at some of the american websites like katzkin which offer real leather but unfortunately they dont have any for my car model so i had to do with chinkshit

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wtf... Where? They look decent, but that seems like robbery for chinkshit "vegan leather"
        I just looked on aliexpress and found my car for about 120-300USD

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly not bad tbh. I’d be more concerned about how they hold up, I have a feeling they may start flaking unfortunately

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seats look good. Brown seats in an all black car not so much.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks pretty good w/ the brown console imo. I would add some similar color accents to the door panel/armrest somewhere to tie it all together.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ruined by the racing stripe

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

adds 5 horsepower though

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

my boy it looks like skid marks. Like ya wiped your whole ass hole up and down them seats in a straight line. Then dumped some diarrhea doodoo all over for the final brown finish. 0/10, would not sniff. when people come in that car they ain't smellin learher, they smellin azz

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you might have a scat fetish anon. Dodge has you covered though

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I need the full package, the auditory sensation of ripping out a deadly one. Gimme one with a custom fart box package that can be heard for miles like BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP. so when I'm rolling down the street they can hear me before they smell me

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah the console was not part of the seat covers, I went to a local upholstery shop and got them to cover it with some brown vinyl leather. I might get them to do some parts of the doors/dash too but idk where or if its even possible since the doors are all plastic and dont even have any cloth pieces like other shit boxes

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks stock to me, link?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They start looking like shit once they get stretched out.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also for OP, try using meguairs all in one leather cleaner/conditioner regularly.
    In my experience it seems to build a thin protective film over the leather. That might help prevent the fake leather from beginning to flake.
    It makes leather a bit shiny though

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have to admit, they don't immediatly look like covers, so the fitment looks pretty good. Down the line though, it will stretch certain places and move around / get wrinkled moreso than regular seats. They look a bit out of place with the intricate stitching, when the rest of the car is all plastic. You can get away with this i guess, but for gods sake don't get a steering wheel cover. None of them look good, and they never will.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *