• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am not your mommywife cuckboy.

>a literal toyota highlander but uglier this time
      respectfully, ew

Why are people on this site such jerks

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We don't have to like some npc cuckbox that some rando has buyers remorse over.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You have incel remorse.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I bought an ugly mommymobile please praise me
        Congrats, enjoy your npcmobile.

This is DA. Go to r/lexus or whatever the lexus reddit is called if you want to be sucked off for buying a lexus suv

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

autism/aspergers and being able to say whatever you want anonymously is a hell of a drug anon

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am not your mommywife cuckboy.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a literal toyota highlander but uglier this time
    respectfully, ew

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can understand Lexus making a people-carrying oriented vehicle, "yeah I want the 3rd row but I don't need all the offroading equipment" but like
    Did they forget they literally already made that exact same product?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can do light off-roading in the TX and tow 5,000.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one buying a Lexus TX will ever towing anything ever at any point in time. People buying this car do not even know how to hook up a trailer.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

People who have families absolutely will a bike rack, luggage hitch, camper, etc. Of course, not a landscape trailer, but it’s a different lifestyle on the other side Paco.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't think you know what kind of person is buying a TX...
            When is the last time you ever saw any Lexus, of any kind, ever towing a camper.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’ve never taken a tally like this ever, but I’ll be sure to let you know in the future.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not all markets are going to be as receptive to a Lexus minivan. SUV's, for better or worse, have saturated the entire world as the primary means of automotive transportation. If the LM was shipped to NA, it would likely only be sold for Lexus fleets and dedicated applications and not to the general public.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That product makes sense in markets where utility is valued more than image. A minivan is a better form factor for the use case but a crossover has a more "adventurous" image.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The LM doesn’t have 400HP, you can’t load a day at the beach + biking into it. It’s a compact limo.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The thing is: people don't want to be seen in a minivan although their Japanese SUV is on a minivan platform but long and can do light offroad, and doesn't look like a minivan.
      t. Drives a Pilot.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I drove over a small fallen tree in my Highlander. It was cool!

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey guys, OP here. Please don’t fight. I got this for the smooth ride, library-quiet cabin, versatile utility, and power in difficult traffic conditions. It helps that it has the dependability of a Toyota, and that trips to the pump will less frequently sidetrack me from my busy week.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey guys, OP here. Please don’t fight. I got this for the smooth ride, library-quiet cabin, versatile utility, and power in difficult traffic conditions. It helps that it has the dependability of a Toyota, and that trips to the pump will less frequently sidetrack me from my busy week. I'm also trans so please keep the transphobia to the minimum.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Tell me I’m good
    it looks like some chink junk made 6y ago lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Well it’s Japanese

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Tell me I’m good
    >$76,700 base MSRP

Bruh, you could've bought a Toyota Sienna along with almost any non-exotic CPO sports coupe as a weekend car for that money.

You at least did the lease buyout workaround to get the tax incentives on your PHEV minivan on stilts... right?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Bruh, you could've bought a Toyota Sienna
      I already have a Toyota SUV, can't do the NHV anymore in my daily.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Y tho?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not OP, but it is a glorified Highlander

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sort of - the Highlander is good, and this is a much much better Highlander.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Exactly-its a nicer looking Highlander

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And driving, with better features, etc.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Again-a better Highlander. Feel free to read up on both vehicles and you'll come to realize the very same.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I already have, which is why I upgraded to the TX from a Highlander. 🙂

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Correction: a better GRAND Highlander (a new model, not just a new trim).

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So a long wheel base Highlander. Copy that, br/o/ther

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *