I call this the NPC gap.

I call this the NPC gap.

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no wonder mcdonalds is so expensive now.
    That building is fancy AF

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It used to have a huge 2 story fish tank.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They got rid of it?

Too many morons on the road. A purge is needed.

We just got eight million more this year alone :^)

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

those were only the ones that stopped for the police, probably less than half, which means the number is a lot closer to 20 million

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

maybe they should put all that money into making the outlets look fancy into, you know, making not garbage food

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oi lissin eyah m8 dontchoo dare tok bout moy maccas like that feckin drongo kent

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When I was a kid, they had tubes and ball pits for us to play in. Coffee was 25c and boiling hot. The whole family could eat for $5 and the kids could play while the parents sipped 25c coffee and talked about mom stuff. That is a boring looking place to pay $20 for shitty food for 1 person and be bored.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I tell ya what that MacDonalds has really went up a notch. I went in there and they was playing classical in the bathroom. I thought God almighty, am I even dressed up enough to piss in here?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>stops a car length early at red light
    >is mad youre on their ass
    >scoot
    >scoot
    >scoot
    >scoot
    >'hey youre almost where you were supposed to stop!'
    >light turns green
    >not ready

I swear to god, unless you're in Camden and need an exit strategy, I'm gonna need ya to stop where you're supposed to, so I can predict it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>in heavy urban traffic
      >1 car ahead at light
      >decides to go
      >realizes can't fit through intersection cause traffic is all backed up - duh
      >reverses back from intersection
      >keeps reversing ?
      >about to hit me in my apparently invisible stealth mode 3/4 ton truck
      >blast horn
      >car slams on brakes
      >see driver (white c**t) get all furious

camden is the whole country
      you always need an exit strategy

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nope, you don't, you don't know Camden then. You are not responsible for others mistakes. Get a dashcam and let them tap you if they blocked an intersection. If you don't feel like it's a real possibility, not some flyover state jerkoff fantasy feel, like someones gonna fricking shoot you, stop at the proper stopping distance, not before

You don't even know where Camden is so don't pretend

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>'hey youre almost where you were supposed to stop!'
      turns green
      >>not ready
      I thought this was just universal moronation. I see it constantly and it boggles my mind. people even do it when they're trying to jump merge lanes on the opposite side of the intersection. like frick off aren't you trying to get ahead of the pack, why aren't you ready to gun it?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Saves gas

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How does it save gas to contratly hit the gas a little and roll when you could be frickingsitting still?

I always stop a car lenght behind the next car. Learned it in Iraq, survived an IED with ambush thanks to it, will keep on doing it, deal with it.

You will be rearended then, bootboy. You should have died for the oil war you signed up for, Black person

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You will be rearended then
            I've been driving for about 30 years now. Happened exactly 0 times.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then you are lucky that others around you know how to drive defensively. Next time just stop where you're supposed to, it's enraging to be behind

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>'hey youre almost where you were supposed to stop!'
      turns green
      >>not ready
      I thought this was just universal moronation. I see it constantly and it boggles my mind. people even do it when they're trying to jump merge lanes on the opposite side of the intersection. like frick off aren't you trying to get ahead of the pack, why aren't you ready to gun it?

you shouldn't stop and let your brake pads cook thmeselves in the same spot on the rotor.
      I will continue to creep when I see it necessary and you can continue to be mad about nothing.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he's using his brakes at all when stationary
        ??

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you're scooting you've either stopped far short, in which case you're a bad unpredictable, undefensive driver, or you're now ediging into the intersection or crosswalk, and when your moronic ass gets clipped or someone chimps out on your for being in the walk, I may get invloved.
        Please just stop where you're supposed to

https://i.imgur.com/eq4GmRW.png

when coming to a complete stop you should be able to still see the rear tires of the car in front of you touching the road

Far too short a stop

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

One leg or no wiener?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you shouldn't stop and let your brake pads cook thmeselves in the same spot on the rotor
        public road speeds do barely anything to raise the temperature of brake rotors - you aren't going to "cook" your brake pads, anon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Way better than going the speed of a snail when you have to fricking merge onto the highway. SPEED THE FRICK UP YOU Black folk EVERYONE BEHIND US IS GOING AT LEAST 20 MPH FASTER.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i always try to stop before the crosswalk.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. You're supposed to stop where you can still clearly see the entire width and length of the crosswalk area. Where you could see a child or even a small dog crossing.
      If you stop too close, like right on top of the stop bar, you can't see what might be in the crosswalk.
      OP is a moron as always. NPCs are the ones who are oblivious to safety practices or the reasons for there existing. Most NPCs drivers are subconsciously murderous psychopaths once they get behind the eheel

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pretty sure all vehicles in first world countries can raise their seats to see over the bumper
        Guess you wouldn't know about that, though

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Go to the predominantly Asian demographic part of town
    >they all do this
    Really makes you think.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Panda5

>When they stop so shallow that they don't trigger the sensors and sit there waiting through multiple cycles for a green
    Both hilarious and sad.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>stops too deep and sits in front of the sensors
      >guy behind him stops too shallow
      >entire line of cars stopped for several cycles

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Too many morons on the road. A purge is needed.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He doesn't want to turn left, idiot.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Has anyone notice that on dual turn lanes (say for a highway ramp), people will crowd the inside turn lane and the outside one will be empty.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mom does this. She can't see over the hood of the Mercedes GLK she drives.

https://i.imgur.com/xHKy3Nr.jpeg

I call this the NPC gap.

The big double turn lane onto tbe freeway of my town? They crowd the outer lane, blocking traffic for 3 blocks during rush hours. I cruise by in the left lane monday thru friday

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because they don't want to get caught out on the merge. Zero trust for people in the inside lane to leave them space to merge in

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People are simplistic idiots. Nothing new.

Turn left? Must be in left lane. Turn right? Must be in right lane. I guarantee most people don't know you are allowed to turn right on red from the 2nd most right lane/middle lane. Just do the opposite of most drivers if you wanna drive fast and go ahead of them.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mom does this. She can't see over the hood of the Mercedes GLK she drives.

[...]
      The big double turn lane onto tbe freeway of my town? They crowd the outer lane, blocking traffic for 3 blocks during rush hours. I cruise by in the left lane monday thru friday

Because they don't want to get caught out on the merge. Zero trust for people in the inside lane to leave them space to merge in

It's not legal to turn from the non-curb right turn lane in a lot of places.

People are simplistic idiots. Nothing new.

Turn left? Must be in left lane. Turn right? Must be in right lane. I guarantee most people don't know you are allowed to turn right on red from the 2nd most right lane/middle lane. Just do the opposite of most drivers if you wanna drive fast and go ahead of them.

Your local city laws are not everywhere dipshit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yep. People are afraid of merging.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm new to manual and I need some space ahead of me

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Without fail
    >They're driving a car with auto stop
    >Stop short of target
    >Engine cut
    >Immediately creep
    >Engine resumes idle for duration of red
    Worthless feature for the exact person that deserves it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The problem is that when the timing chain and guides are ruined from the constant start/stop and lack of oil changes and their engine starts rattling they'll say:
      >see? ICE cars are nothing but issues, this doesn't happen with Teslas

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've never seen a 2 story mcdonalds in my life. Where is this?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there is a 3 story mdonalds where i live

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>YOU HAVE TO BE BUMPER TO BUMPER AT ALL TIMES
    kek, ask me how I know you're a thirdie

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A thirdie would leave that gap because there are no traffic lights to trigger

>t. Actual thirdie

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always stop a car lenght behind the next car. Learned it in Iraq, survived an IED with ambush thanks to it, will keep on doing it, deal with it.

• 4 weeks ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>I always stop a car lenght behind the next car
      I do this if im in the ghetto or someone is road raging on me, always gotta have some room to get moving

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Get to moving to where, stupid?

• 4 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

sidewalk, center median, u turn?
          What’s so hard to understand

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sure kid.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Born in 81 buddy. I sure ain't your kid.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

sorry gramps

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ok kid.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this doesn't sound like good driving, this sounds like PTSD.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hey moron
      there's no IEDs here
      you dumbfrick

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>zogbot
      >NPC
      no cap

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're a zogbot but that is unironically good advice.

People giving the cars ahead of them additional space is a good way to prevent one car rear ending another from turning into a complete accordion style frickfest with five cars all getting smashed into.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Always leave room to GTFO. I've had people behind me honk at the driver ahead of me, and when that mongo snapped and tried to take it out on me I split.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Damn I kinda feel sorry for you. You're really stupid and your life is trash.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Hang the lights 5 meters on top of the road
    >The busybody NPC who always gotta go fast thinks you should stop literally under the lights where you can't see them
    >"Hurr durr why do people drive safely?!?!?!?"
    Frick you, you're like my bike exam woman who wanted me to look at the mirror to see if anyone came instead of looking behind the wall and actually seeing shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You dont have a bike.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What lights are you looking at, the ones for you are on the other side of the intersection, the ones directly above you are for the cars on the other side.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're moronic if you think the driver in front of you isn't a moron who'll back up 10 feet when they change their mind on which land they want to be in.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

80% of drivers are oblivious to their immediate surroundings, and the size of their vehicle.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

when coming to a complete stop you should be able to still see the rear tires of the car in front of you touching the road

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I usually only stop when I can look over the hood and see the middle of their tires, extra space given to trucks with trailers and barely strapped on wood that sticks out, or vehicles with tiny back windows.

That and morons tailgating you because you’re following the speed limit and don’t want to get a ticket in a ticket heavy area.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This was sound advice when everyone drove coupes and sedans.
      If you follow this rule in big truggs and SUVs you end up leaving a car length gap.
      At the end of the day I would rather the morons of the road leave too big of a gap rather than too small of a gap. Don't want a 2 person rear end incident to turn into a 3 or 4 person one because everyone is on eachothers bumper.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cool thing is you just stop where you're supposed to and rear ends don't happen.
        If I don't expect you to stop a car length or two short, it's for sure gonna fricking happen, moron
        Drive defensibly, that is, predictably

What lights are you looking at, the ones for you are on the other side of the intersection, the ones directly above you are for the cars on the other side.

Flyover moron comment sorry

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why are you judging stopping distance by where you expect someone to stop relative to the obstruction that causes them to stop rather than their fricking car. You should not rear end someone just because they stopped short, you're at fault regardless of the situation in which they stopped. Keep a safe following distance and brake according to their rear bumper, not where they're supposed to stop.
          It honestly sounds like you suck at driving and rear ended someone being a moron, and came to DA to ragepost about it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't you understand I can only keep a reasonable following distance based off you acting predictably and properly? It'd a fine following distance and speed until you stop early. Go for a walk on a busy sidewalk, stop randomly, and see how many excuse mes you get (Dickheads if you're in Black personville)
            You can't do something unexpected then act surprised when your moronic move wasn't physically account it for

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm a big guy so that's like 1 inch from their bumper in my car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*shouldn't

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are they trying to actuate the sensor that triggers the lights?

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, its the a Black person can attack you, gap

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FYI in the USA most intersections have wires in the road that detect cars stopped over them and specifically for the turning lane, the wires are sometimes two or three car lengths behind the white line. The city planners dont want the light to change for a single car, they want the turning lane to pile up a it before stopping oncoming traffic. Some people know and understand this simple concept and willingly create the frickhuge gap. They are trying to activate the light.

Also FYI, if you are one of them people that dont understand that you are supposed to stop BEHIND the white line and you freak the frick out all the time about long red lights.....yeah....you are a moron.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No they're morons who think more room equals more safe.
      If they cares about the sensors they wouldn't come that way

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You stop AT the STOP line, that's why they call it the stop line. Not before, not after, AT

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

again, some turning lanes dont have sensors at the line. its two or three cars behind the line. thats why they stop. they arent npcs, they are smarter than you.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>again, some turning lanes dont have sensors at the line.
          Oh wow cool, I don't fricking care, wait your turn or stop going that way, Black person

> its two or three cars behind the line. thats why they stop. they arent npcs, they are smarter than yo
          No, they want to cut the line and end the regular roadway sooner than it was designed for by tricking the system.
          I hope you get rear ended and some Black person chimps out on your for stopping short. PREDICTABLITY is the NUMBER ONE factor in defensive driving. Do it, or turn in your license.

Why are you judging stopping distance by where you expect someone to stop relative to the obstruction that causes them to stop rather than their fricking car. You should not rear end someone just because they stopped short, you're at fault regardless of the situation in which they stopped. Keep a safe following distance and brake according to their rear bumper, not where they're supposed to stop.
          It honestly sounds like you suck at driving and rear ended someone being a moron, and came to DA to ragepost about it.

>Why are you judging stopping distance by where you expect someone to stop relative to the obstruction that causes them to stop rather than their fricking car.
          Because you stop where you're supposed to and not before based on some madeup bullshit in your head, moron.
          Yeah if you're in front of me and we're heading to the stop light I expect you to stop at the STOP LINE not two car lengths before when I can see there's no fricking reason to you reatard.
          Would you say the same to me stopping dead in the highway? 'oh why were you following so close why are you making assumptions, maybe there was a turtle in the road or my butthole turned inside out, omg slow DOWN' fricking NPC Black person response, frick off

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't you understand I can only keep a reasonable following distance based off you acting predictably and properly? It'd a fine following distance and speed until you stop early. Go for a walk on a busy sidewalk, stop randomly, and see how many excuse mes you get (Dickheads if you're in Black personville)
            You can't do something unexpected then act surprised when your moronic move wasn't physically account it for

>Would you say the same to me stopping dead in the highway?
            Yes, I have working brakes, working eyes, and pay attention to the road you fricking moron.
            Its obvious you wrecked your shit being a fricking idiot and want anons to make you feel good about your mistake.
            Learn to follow safely and brake early, you claim to drive defensively yet youre advocating for the complete fricking opposite.
            You should honestly have your license revoked if you seriously think people stopping short is a major issue that causes road hazards. It at most causes traffic congestion, thats it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's moronic, like I said, next time you're walking around just stop dead and see if you're not called a dickhead for it
            Am I rear ending anyone? No, cause like you said I have eyes, but am I yelling at the wsindow that youre stopping short every time?> You fricking bet.
            My father has driven drunk every day for 50 years. Nothing bad has happened, it's not a safe behavior. You may stop short and other more mature drivers who understand predictability may save you from a collion, that doesn't make it safe It means someone is making up for your mistakes.

Pplease consider others on the road, if that wreen't an issue, we wouldn't have turn signals or brake lightsw,
            You're fricking moronic

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>again, some turning lanes dont have sensors at the line. its two or three cars behind the line.
          Show me 3 real world examples cause I've never seen this.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Show me 3 real world examples
            do you live in america? just drive your car outside. it works on almost any sensor (non timer) intersection as long as your local civil engineers who set up the software didn't Black person you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No show me on google maps. You're the one making a moronic claim. Back it up.
            (he's not gonna post shit, he's flyover trash)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FYI in the USA most intersections have wires in the road that detect cars stopped over them and specifically for the turning lane,
      No shit, moron. You can see them in OP's pic.
      >the wires are sometimes two or three car lengths behind the white line.
      Never seen this in my life.
      How come you're like this? Like were you abused a lot as a child?
      You'll be worthless forever and I'm feeling happy about that.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even in your pic the cars are pulled up to the line. Holy shit you are a fricking waste of space.

i know exactly what he's talking about. maybe you're moronic. stop 2 to 3 car lengths back from the stop bar on any non timer light in america and it flips green 3x faster. my parents taught me this when i was a kid. you must be moronic third world immigrant subhuman scum from honduras or something. every white guy knows this stuff by default.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>stop 2 to 3 car lengths back from the stop bar on any non timer light in america and it flips green 3x faster
          >Source: trust me bro

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Even in your pic the cars are pulled up to the line. Holy shit you are a fricking waste of space.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

@27745033(You)
    Stopping short does not effect your probability of being rear ended unless the person behind you is a fricking moron (You) and judges their stopping distance by what they think you should be stopped at. What actually effects your chances of being rear ended is braking sharply and abruptly, which has nothing to do with stopping short.
    >My father has driven drunk every day for 50 years.
    That explains a lot anon, your father grew up drunk and belligerent, beat you and your mother every night, and hit you so hard you went fricking moronic. I bet he snuck some pills into your food so you would go to sleep faster making you even more stupid.
    This entire thread is a none issue that you're raving about because you wrecked your shit driving like a fricking idiot.
    >inb4 nuh uh
    Bread on hood, now, until then you're a moron that ruined your car driving like an idiot and/or a bus rider that just wants (You)s.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Stopping short does not effect your probability of being rear ended unless the person behind you is a fricking moron (You) and judges their stopping distance by what they think you should be stopped a
      Ok so when I pass you on the highway and jerk my wheel to the right and hit you thats on YOU for driving in your lane based on where YOU THINK I should be driving in MY lane, don't you dn't the paint doesn't actually stop anyone from crossing it? Lol, moron, why weren't you looking out for me and MY Black person behavior, what could possibly lead you to believe I would or should stay in my lane when nothing is physically preventing me from doing that, must be a bad driver

Sorry, man. We all need to use lanes an intended, stop where we're supposed to, and signal where we should and not before/after. You have to, and havea moral duty to, give all road users enough information to make an educated guess.
      When you stop way short for no other reason than 'im grown and i no better', you're a Black person and hopefully get what's coming to you

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>jerking the wheel suddenly with no signal is the same as slowly stopping and ending up short
    Your father should've beaten you mute

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly I love it when I do this. Gives me enough room to maneuver my car in front of them so I don't have to wait behind them

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If they are at the head of the queue, yeah, they are fricking stupid. If they are not, then keep a gap or picrel.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can do that if you can't see the road is clear. Stop is an instruction, procede is at your disretion.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>blind spot on the left if you don't pull up enough
      sorry buddy but i'm not eating shit to some guy running 60 in a school zone.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

he's flipping the light faster
    manually doing this lets you get out of a 'hitting every red light cycle'
    anyone who is even slightly versed in city driving knows this maneuver and why its done
    DA is full of morons or foreigners as always

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/9iB9mag.jpeg

is there ANYTHING more npc than people who stop right on the stop bar at an empty intersection at night and wait 4 minutes for a green?

>If I keep repeating the same point with different words they'll believe me eventually
      Nah have a nice day.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is there ANYTHING more npc than people who stop right on the stop bar at an empty intersection at night and wait 4 minutes for a green?

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thought I was the only one

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *