I cant stand this guy. He just cuts up nice porches to put junk fiberglass on them.

I can’t stand this guy. He just cuts up nice porches to put junk fiberglass on them.

Nobody even races them which is the whole point of a widebody kit. They are all shitty stance cars

I hope a tsunami hits his shed of a home.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah I can't believe he breaks into people's garages and widebodies them without the owners consent. That's so fricked up. I mean, that is what he does right? Surely if you're this mad about it then it couldn't be the case that people are paying him to do it. That would be such an unreasonable thing to be so upset over.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>McDonald's
    >no LSD
    >wet noodle chassis
    >shit power
    Who cares dude

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>McDonald's
      tell me why it's actually bad without any additional buzzwords

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>mcdonald's
      you don't know enough about suspension design to explain exactly why McPherson struts are le bad

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>explain exactly why McPherson struts are le bad
        why do this.
        let's check the benefits of the mcdonalds
        >cheap
        >lightweight
        >more space
        >easy to manufactiure
        let's see this from a different POV.
        you have a chassis of a 60-40 weight distribution car, that costs $100k+++ and you want it to be fast.
        so, no expenses to spare to make a suspension that fits a car that someoned paid $100k+++ for it.
        would it be
        a) a suspension that adapts the tire to the best position so that you get the most contact with the road
        b) a suspension that is adjustable to every terain, in every axis and can give you the most out any tire if you know how to adjust it?
        or
        c) mcpherson
        I guess VW/Porchiet can't afford double A arms suspension, nor they have the knowhow to build multilink suspension for their cars.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There was a thread earlier today where it was explained to you multiple times and you started raging and telling people who did exactly that not to reply to you.

Anyway, they're not "bad", they're just not the best design for performance. They are good at getting acceptable performance while being cheaper to produce, cheaper to repair and easier to package.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>they're just not the best design for performance
          and yet porsche somehow made it so

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The germans have spent tens of millions of reichmarks on the 911 chassis over the course of 60 years to engineer past the inherent instability of a rear engine chassis layout. And they have been pretty successful at it. But just imagine how fantastic the end result would have been if they'd started with a more stable basic arrangement (like MR or FR) and dedicated the same amount of time and money refining it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

really cause all I remember from that thread is the "le mcdonalds struts" guy fuming and seething

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You mean I specifically told YOU to stop replying to me when you jumped into an argument to spout utter moronation like "dampers don't actually dampen suspension movement"

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I fricking live this douchebag.
    Imagine having rich buttholes pay you to shit in their fish tanks and piss on their walls, all while thanking g you for the privilege.
    It's 21st century The Emperor's New Clothes.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People do race them though.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anyone who wears rubber flip-flops like that is unworthy of your respect. Simple as.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hacks up some turkoid rental shitbox
    Nothing of value was lost really, I'd be mad if he butchered some actually worthwhile cars

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I can’t stand this guy. He just cuts up nice porches to put junk fiberglass on them.
    Disagree, he did a great job on my porch

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Now that's what I call I porch monkey!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nice Porsche. Does it have McDonalds?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Two threads on RWB. Nikai is anons oneitis

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *