I did it, I bought a 2024 Corvette. I bought it on Americas Birthday.

I did it, I bought a 2024 Corvette.

I bought it on Americas Birthday.

I been having a blast these couple days, however I’m super scared. I’m scarred someone might steal it. Does anyone know what kind of safety/security measures I should do?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Black people typically like stealing dodges and KIAs, so you should be fine.

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

pull starter fuse in ghetto areas

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

you don't even have a fricking garage?

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Keep it in your garage at home. When you're out, I have a simple formula:

Do you see black people?
    Don't park your nice car there.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

If you're scared that someone will steal your car if you drive it somewhere, the only thing you can do that will assuage your fears is to sell it and buy a shitbox. I say this as someone who owns two classic cars, one of which I have repeatedly driven into several of the busiest cities on earth.

Buy a tracker (GPS subscription ideally seeing as you have Corvette money) and a dashcam. My personal trick when I park my car during extended city trips when I know I won't be using it is to disconnect my starter solenoid and put it in my room. I don't know shit about modern corvettes so you'd have to see if there are any similar parts you could easily remove to cripple the car.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Pull fuse for the ODB port. A lot of Camaro and Corvette thefts are from key reprogramming/generation attacks where they hook into ODB.
    Otherwise, park inside if you can and carry insurance. It sucks if it does happen but a Corvette isn't an irreplaceable car if it does get stolen.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

IGLA Alarm
      It's an anti theft immobilizer that makes you input a pin to start your car.
      Stops all keyfob reprogramming attacks.
      Someone would literally have to tow away your car to steal it -- it's a deterant, not a completely preventative measure.

This

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Imagine not having a real car with a real key and manual transmission.

7. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>I bought a 2024 Corvette.
    No you didnt.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

It's not really hard to do.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Do it then.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

I just fricking did.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

This, you are borrowing it from the israeli banks.
      Also stickshift is the best anti-theft so stop being a homosexual OP.

8. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Well, first off the top priority is to not live around blacks. If you can't do that, it will make things substantially harder.

9. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

That's great anon!
    My grandpa ended up getting a 2024 2 door bronco and he let me and my friend take it for a spin. It was surprisingly fast for what it was. I had a good weekend.

10. 5 days ago
    Anonymous
    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

It's shit. A group of Mexicans stole my dad's car even with the Club on the steering wheel.
      They were moronic enough to leave their personal documents in the car when the police eventually recovered it 60 miles away from our home, they didn't arrest them though.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Sure kid.

11. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Install a killswitch and hide it in a fricky place. Also don't park it in areas with darkies.

12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I don't think anyone even knows how to steal a corvette lad, blacks steal kias and hyundais
    if you're afraid of getting literally carjacked just don't go in sketchy ass areas (or tacoma in general)

13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Invest in a garage and never leave it out in public. Have a beater for that.

14. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Not living in a shithole helps. I regularly park my Vette in public with the top down and nobody does shit. Does the C8 have the secret compartment behind the touch screen like the C7 does? I just put the valuables there.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

No it doesn't, which I miss about the C7. You can fit a little bit of stuff in the center console, but its pretty small. If you had something really valuable, just put it in the frunk or the trunk, though I wouldn't drive around with anything heat sensitive in the trunk..

I'll park my C8 with the top off (coupe not vert), but I do roll the windows up. But also I'm not in a crappy area. Never had a problem so far..

15. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>>I bought a 2024 Corvette

yeah sure you did kid.

Dunno why you felt the need to post on DA of all places and make such an obvious lie. Do you really need the validation from strangers that badly?

If you bought one you would have taken a picture of the one you actually bought, not a picture you found on twitter. (ModMag1/status/1241781809014177793)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *