I don't care that kei-truck can carry the same load as f-150.

I don't care that kei-truck can carry the same load as f-150. It's tiny lawnmower engine will fall apart after 80k miles and you won't find part for it when something breaks. It's made to deliver sushi and fried rice, not for carring logs and towing boats

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s also not meant to keep dumb hillbillies indebted to creditors for the sake of a status symbol.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cry about it, doesn’t affect you right?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Actually, the gullible idiocy of rural people has made me quite wealthy.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How does the kei truck affect you, homosexual?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Rural types hate to be reminded that they exist purely to be conned out of money they barely have in the most hilariously obvious way possible.
          Picrel.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We have an entire sect of people who consoom and do nothing but consoom but because they do it in regards to "based" things like stupid trucks, flags for their various emotions, and guns their consoomerism is totally okay. Yeah some liberal homosexual buys avocado toast and expensive coffee, but you took out a loan to buy a truck you'll never use for anything but pretending you have testosterone.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I buy big trucks and guns and also like Starbucks and avocado toast tho

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

As long as you’ve never bought any of that dumb shit with credit or while carrying other debt, we aren’t talking about you, fren.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I’ve never had a credit card in my life

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Good. I hope no mortgage or auto financing either.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How am I supposed to buy a house without mortgage?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek. Don’t have a Black person-tier job and save for like two years?
            Ain’t hard, bro.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don’t buy stupid things.

Thanks for the non-advice

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don’t buy stupid things.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It’s fricking hilarious and I’ve become a relatively wealthy man entirely from the gullible stupidity of rural (mostly Christian) men.
            America really is the greatest country in the world. We’ve vested the longest political levers with the most easily misled morons.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hate to be reminded that they exist purely to be conned out of money they barely have in the most hilariously obvious way possible.
            but enough about citygays

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>says the urbanite who owns nothing and lives in an apartment that's smaller than my garage.
            Post your zipcode.
            I want to look up the crime statistics.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I own a single family house outright. Zipcode 44147. Close enough to Akron and Cleveland, far enough away to never see poor people or Black folk.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Says the c*ty troon who just paid $12 for coffee and is going to buy 500% marked up sysco food that’s served in a restaurant with some trendy hecking murals

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They don’t? Just generally they cry about how they are heckin useful and that everybody should have one instead of a normal truck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You’re confusing ridicule with “crying,” fren.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Call it what you want

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wow, another kei truk tread, it's hard to keep up. Sold my F-Series and got something that's much easier for me to load and unload. Have a nice day.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Sold my F-Series and got something that's much easier for me to load and unload.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/RcL8kLM.png

>it's you
          Haha. Good one anons. It does have some weird pareidolia face going on, but I'm happy with that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cut right to their soul with this comment

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It would be sad if I weren’t personally making an obscene fortune off of their miserable stupidity.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those problems go away when you get rid of the moronic homosexual liberal regulations that made the car illegal here in the first place.
    no regulation, more of them over here, more parts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Those problems go away when you get rid of the moronic homosexual liberal regulations
      That typically solves a lot of problems.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Those problems go away when you get rid of the israelites.
      fixed

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>engine size equals longevity and reliability
    if this is what truggg owners think then no wonder they're willing to sacrifice half their wage for their mall crawlers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Smaller engines have to work harder than larger engines to achieve the same speed. Are you moronic?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally wrong, dummytrumper.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Literally not wrong, troony

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Le shitbox motorcycle engine lasts forever!
      Then why are they offloading them off to weebs with less than a 100k KILOMETERS on them? Even Japs know their "trucks" are weak, I can shit bigger than 660cc. Why do you think bull haulers with a million miles on them have gigantic engines.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They have very high registration taxes in Japan that increase with the age of the vehicle, in order to incentive their populatin to buy new cars and protect their domestic industry. So after some time they become worthless to the average Japanese citizen and exporters sell them to places where no such fees exist. They're not big rigs, they're just meant for hauling a smaller load on a farm or around town. They can do more but it just won't be as comfortable over long distances. They're a tool that some people find useful.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can literally put any motorcycle engine in one of them and resolves all the issues besides your american sushi nonsense.
    >WrenchletCantSwapCanHe?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>simple carbureted 3 cylinder NA engine
    >complicated turbo V6 or NA V8 with direct injection and a ton of sensors and computers
    your f-150 will be bricked when too much rainwater gets into the taillight assembly.
    the kei truck will keep running until the whole thing is submerged.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>your f-150 will be bricked when too much rainwater gets into the taillight assembly.

He's not kidding.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Carb
      Gross, I thought those things were cool

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s a truck. Who cares?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its*

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>and you won't find part for it when something breaks
    Black person there are like 10 trillion parts that you can ship from japan for next to nothing

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Weebs also fail to realize that the F150 can haul that load at 90mph for 500 miles without stopping where the kei truck has a top speed of 52mph (empty) and can't drive more than a few miles before filling up and the F150 can tow multiple times more, with more stability and can still stop under load.
    But trucklets who don't truck think the only thing you need to look for in a pickup is straight up bed length and nothing else matters, and a 1992 Chevy S10 is equally as capable as a 1100lbft cummins

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Burgers fail to realize that the vast overwhelming majority of F-150s and the like will never do any of the chores you just listed.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't matter. The only point is that they can.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That’s the dumbest and most Black personish reason to do anything.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

As a RCLB F150 owner, I primarily use it for hauling motorcycles, garbage to the dump, pallets for recycling, and one time I hauled 900lbs of landscaping timbers. Anything I use it for (except being able to do 75 on the interstate) I could use a kei truck for.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

fr. kei trucks were made to putter around the dense urban jungle of Tokyo and small idyllic villages.
    its not the best tool for the American spawl of high speed suburbia and its interstates.
    We already had pragmatic, compact work trucks until ~~*someone*~~) decided "we need more"

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the same load as f-150.
    Another bullshitter claiming to use a late model F-150 as a Work Truck.
    Even so, it's STILL a $50K half ton.

>dude! watch the paint, I just waxed her!
    Poser

11. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>I don't care that kei-truck can carry the same load as f-150
    No it can’t wtf are you smoking lol

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody cares

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Post the logs and boats you haul

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only americans would think you need to buy a truck to deliver food

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I don't care that kei-truck can carry the same load as f-150.
    It can? Which one is good for 4 construction workers who don't like cuddling with each other, 4 sets of tools, and a portable generator that is covered in oil so it doesn't belong in a van?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah they could've done better, we need to just go back to 80s-90s pickup trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

While they were aesthetically pleasing a nu truck mogs it in most ways. Luv me OBS

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doesn't matter because I can't register it as an on-road vehicle anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Burger land is a dumb fricking place. God I hate being trapped here with the obese moronic hicks and ghetto Black folk.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Calm down chudlet

18. 3 weeks ago
    wheels

>*is small without a motorcycle engine in your path*

This kills the geitruck gays

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

F-150 has 2-3x the payload of a kei truck

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can't believe that this isn't considered trolling outside of /b/ after the 1000000000000th iteration of the same stupid thread where some commie idiot starts a bait thread, someone replies, the commie shifts the goalposts, that then gets refuted, so they shift them again over and over like a vaush or destiny debate because that is about the limit of their intellect. They think anyone replying is the lolcow, not understanding that their kindergarten levels of irony can act as a double edged sword making them look like even larger idiots for some sort of marxist cause. just frick off.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if DA jannies deleted all the troll threads the board would get deleted within a month for lack of traffic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

they don't have to delete all of them, but having six or more of the same thread up at the same time is fricking ridiculous.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The mods are asleep rn, I’m sure they will be gone in the morning.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol poor people are seething about trucks again

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If I was rich I would still think that looks ugly and stupid. Why do you have Black person rims and chrome on a vehicle meant to do actual work? You're like some jackass wearing a monkey suit around in public for the look but doesn't know how to wrench. The funniest part is that you'll say it's just poor people being mad when that thing likely has the cheapest shittiest parts for those modifications and will break if it ever leaves the pavement.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Rich person here. I think it looks stupid. You're welcome.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>amerimutt compares micropenis compensator to a small utility vehicle ep.89634414

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>sees a truck
      >thinks about penis
      Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ai thumbnail, kys coomer scum

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do redditgays think all late model trucks cost $50-$80k? I got a two year old truck with leather interior and 20k miles for $33k. morons are paying that much for a new WRX.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based anon s/n/oy keishit is not real DA
    belongs on reddit, they suck
    They r underpowered slow tiny fricking useless Black personz
    driven by assmad /n/ dweebs

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the left cant meme

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want proof on all your claims.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gei car engine must be more reliable than any burger megamax overrengineered engine THO

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just asking, why do you care about kei trucks engines? It is not like you are buying one but only making these bait threads when feeling threatened those trucks can do same tasks with less than bloated american trucks that innovate on screen sizes and cup holders.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *