I don't need a truck.

Yes, the one and only vehicle I "own" is an impractical sports car.
Yes, I still do DIY projects on my home and yard. I'm just not LARPing as a tradesman.

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DA told me truck beds got smaller?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's obviously a european model

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That truck is like 10 years old anon.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Huh?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My 22 has an 8 foot bed

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that's obviously not true. why are you lying? no trucks are built with 8ft beds anymore. they're all double cab 4ft long bed luxury barges with no practical use whatsoever. if you want to larp as a tradesman then get a proper van.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So do you do any motorsports, or are you LARPing in traffic as a race car driver as well?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm LARPing in the hills as Takumi

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So do you do any motorsports, or are you LARPing in traffic as a race car driver as well?

https://i.imgur.com/NLlKYTv.jpeg

Yes, the one and only vehicle I "own" is an impractical sports car.
        Yes, I still do DIY projects on my home and yard. I'm just not LARPing as a tradesman.

Why do euros capitalize larp, but not RADAR, LiDAR, or LASER?
        Or are you morons reading it as "ell ay are peeing?" Because that may be even more moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

euros are a strange breed anon

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Racecar drivers own trucks. To, ya know, tow the racecar.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

going to track days is also LARPing.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ell ay are peeing is larping

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But you could own a mustang and a f250 like me

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome thread

5. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

that must be an AI generated image, I was told single cab long bed trucks didn't exist

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i used to be like you until i bought a minty clean 90’s minitruck. i save a ton of money on gas, insurance, repairs. i got all the truck i need tbh. i’ve noticed that a lot of women are the ones insisting on daily driving a FULL SIZED PICKUP in case they get hit in a wreck or something. they live their lives based off this fear and this fear alone. (american women will die from a blood clot before they get into an accident)
    >oh wow its so high up here!
    >i cant feel the potholes hehe! i get to be even more of a reckless shithead with 0 consequences for it!
    >I PREFER GETTING ROLLED OVER AND CRUSHED BY THE CABIN THAN ANYTHING ELSE. I GOT A GIANT VEHICLE FOR MY SINGLE HECKIN KIDDERINO WHAT IF HE DIESERINO?????!?? MY LIFE WILL BE OVERINO!!!!!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek at the last part. every time we get a big rain here some roastie flips her SUV or trugg going too fast through a tight corner.
      last time I visited my grandpa, they had electronic signs on the road saying
      >drive slowly when roads are wet
      people are beyond moronic nowadays

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

now go get 3 tons of hay with that thing. have fun.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What would I do with three tons of hay? I don't own or work a farm, and neither do most pickup truck owners. It handles drywall and lumber just fine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mexipeasant speaks
      go move some rocks while youre at it

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Your mom moves the Earth every time she takes a step lmao!!

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doesn't just go full motorcycle and no car at all.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

good for you bro. you only need a truck a few times a month for your projects, and it makes sense to rent. but some of us are doing projects 3-4 times a week, and it makes sense to own a truck.
    do i use my truck everyday? no, and you'll often see it going down the highway with an empty bed, or simply using it to pick up groceries. but i use it enough that renting a truck or getting a trailer is not practical.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *