A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ricers love spacers because muh stance

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does there need to be more of a reason?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

because the center line of rotational force emanating from the spinning wheel at the hub is off set when using a spacer transferring the weight of the vehicle off the supported hub and onto the lug nuts eventually shearing them and placing the wheel firmly into the wheel well throwing the car into a ditch.They can work in some cases but only to a degree, More spacer offset increases chance of failure. Then add hard driving.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't care

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

t. moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t. moron
            no, I just don't care

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You cared enough to participate in the first place

Why does there need to be more of a reason?

, you stupid c**t.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah?
            I'm confused do you think you're dunking me or something
            I just don't care about your bad reasoning

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Unless you're using 6 inch spacers or chinkshit that doesn't have a hub support recess turned into it, this doesn't happen. Worst thing is added axial stress on your wheel bearings mildly reducing their life, which is a non-problem if you're not a Black person and replace your bearings when they need it. Quit being a hysterical Karen.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

99% of wheels factory have been hubcentric since the 60's. Domestic and imports.
        And if you're running aftermarket wheels they are properly designed for your vehicle and not generic multi-bolt pattern chinesium, right?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No, I don't have those issues, I got the correct staggered rims for my vehicle with proper offset when I decided I wanted new wheels.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This is the most boomer ultimate worst scenario bullshit I hear all the the time from old men mad that I have a hobby and they just stare at the TV watching CNN all day
        >you put a tubuar exhuast on your car? Well the police will arrest you and crush the car cause that will affect the emissions!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Communist News? No, look Karen, do what ever the frick you want.
          Just for fun, search "wheel spacer failure" go to images. Frick you! It's an issue, ok frick face? Act like its not an issue.....frick you!

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

more likely to be in a car accident

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>mfw almost all professional drift cars use wheel spacers

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Torque your lug nuts properly you tard, spacers don't affect anything but wheel bearing lifespan.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

DUMDUM Detected.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's... pretty much the only reason aside for some additional brake clearance

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>spacers on a rrari
    kill zoomies

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

zoomers cant afford them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>unironically using Black folkpeak like "rrari"
      suck start a shotgun, jamal

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

looks are nice

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

eh spacers do widen your trackwidth marginally which affects handling in theory. even though it also adds stress to the wheel hub bearings. also can correct suspension geometry sometimes. is it noticeable? probably not. definitely not worth the extra hassle and increased failure points at the wheel assembly.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They absolutely effect handling because weight transfer is dependant on track width. My focus has about a 2" wider track in the rear and it shows thru as oversteer since that axle now takes a greater load when cornering similar to what a swaybar does

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no doubt, but 2" is fairly drastic (about 50 mm) and it seems like unnecessary complexity and extra stress introduced by something that could have just been fixed with a stiffer bar. stiffening the bar would only affect roll stiffness and not roll center height though so I can see the benefits if the geometry is mainly what you were trying to correct.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Car doesnt have spacers the whole rear suspension is custom to accommodate awd and the car for the longest time did not have a rear bar. I will at some point throw spacers up front to balance it out though.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's for looks. If you wanted to increase width for a performance reason you'd do it right and buy wheels with the offset you want or if you're an extra special race team maybe even fab up your own control arms and uprights. Spacers are rice.

8. 2 months ago
    Hotwing

They do nothing but make the car more unreliable, dangerous, and slower

but it tickles some weird autism this new generation has. They keep rambling on about "wheel gap" while making their cars infinitely shittier.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>more unreliable, dangerous, and slower
      Right ET is really a shitty perk to achieve, yes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

brake clearance

longer studs or spacers with studs on them are fine. All they do is wear out wheel bearing faster. Theres nothing dangerous about them boomer

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can frick around with clearance issues if your wheels don't fit.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It can look sweet but my autism wouldn't allow it. I'd internally cringe every time I remember how much more unnecessary wear this caused.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Everything is fine Anon, its all about wheel gap and stance here. What's really important is how it looks, not how it functions, looks is everything. Nothing else matters.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Porsches came with spacers from the factory. They're fine, you're just losers getting mad at other losers.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

going to a lower offset wheel wears out the bearing in exactly the same way morons

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wait until you guys find out there have been race and road cars shipped from the factory with wheel spacers

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

getting mad about spacers is the height of bench racerdom

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Spacers are for when youre too broke/stupid to order wheels with the right offset

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Correct, typically this is true more than anything else.
      >>but some (rare) cars are shipped factory with spacers.

yes, they probably took that into account when working out the steering geometry for that car where broccoli hair beaner zoomer does not. And its still not typical or standard. So, I saw it done one time on one car so means I can do it to all cars all the time, right?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

there is no practical difference between a wheel spacers and a lower offset wheel

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But the OEM wheels look better

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

more ricer crap to waste money on.
    Its fine if its from the factory

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>if it's factory it's fine
      >if it's not it's rice
      ????

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There are different standards when it comes to factories. Plus, some cars are designed and created with the intent to use spacers.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Completely necessary sometimes to either clear brakes, or clear suspension. Usually remedied by coilovers, but that could be temporarily out of reach since purchasing new wheels and rubber. Though if it's a big spacer (i.e. 10mm+) then it's usually just for stance gays

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>458 Ferrari
    If you have money just get wider wheels, homosexuals

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sometimes you need spacers for brake clearance if you buy new rims.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's the Land Cruiser 70, when it got updated with a diesel V8, Toyota increased the front track width to allow for a wider engine bay. But Toyota was too cheap and lazy to increase the rear track width to match which makes it worse off-road since the rear tires can't follow the grooves left by the fronts.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

looks better.
    or race Rats like me jut wanted the largest tire possible

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how would spacers allow you to have a wider tire

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you push the wheel 1in closer to the fender, usually that frees up 1in of possible wheel width.
        I don't use spacers like the rest of this thread is talking about, but that's one reason.

most stance gays just install some horrible china spacer and hope for the best.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

why not just use the correct offset wheels to accomplish the same thing? if you want more rubber you have to go wider anyway so it's not like you're going to keep the old wheels.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why not do the same thing but spend 50 times the money
            Gee, I wonder

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why not buy me some custom forged wheels?

if they're not available, that's a good reason. but if one of the standard sizes works for your application that would be the obvious choice.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

apparently there has been people that bought wheels and it still doesn't fit
            >dude just buy more wheels

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why not do the same thing but spend 50 times the money
            Gee, I wonder

I have Custom forged wheels.
            but since race tires are turbo expensive, usually race gays buy wheels we can rotate.
            I use a 5/8in custom billet spacer in the front so I can rotate all 4 wheels.
            Forged wheels are usually Lug centric. 200,000psi ARP studs take care of any safety issues.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ricer, stance blah blah
    youtubers saying flush fit will actually improve performance/efficiency

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

reminds me of the cpu boxed fans.
    you can fit any other fan and then imagine that you tuned the cpu.
    but when the professional test results are presented the included fan typically is in the top5 results.

I also wanted to install spacers, just less than an inch.
    but the frick, do you even know if this isnt ending in fricking up a very good chassis setup??
    ferrari sells cars that value precisely this, and money probably doesnt play a role for them.
    so you definitley should assume that they were thinking of something.

install it on your standard street car for look if you like but hands off from tuned racing tech.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We VAGgots call it a flush fitment kit.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *