I drive 300 miles a week. What are the most comfortable shoes for driving?

I drive 300 miles a week. What are the most comfortable shoes for driving?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bare foot

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hot

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unironically same.
      I take off my shoes if I'm driving more than 20 minutes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this is extremely illegal btw

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

?????????????????????????

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

aussie shitbag detected.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's legal in all of the US to drive barefoot, at least on a federal + all 50 states level (I can't guarantee your town of 150 people doesn't have a law against it though).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>wear sandals
        >slip them off after getting in car
        >cop pulls me over
        >slip sandals back on
        Problem? Not illegal btw

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

crocs
    cowboy boots

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well, thanks to this gay-ass drive-by-wire that most modern cars are equipped with, I like something more sturdy, like trainers or even boots.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I drive to work wearing dress shoes in a car with a mechanically operated clutch.

>but muh feel
      It's far superior to most shoes because you get instant pedal response since the shoes are rigid. Makes you realize just how gay everyone is with their opinions on soft shoes for driving.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you get instant pedal response since the shoes are rigid. Makes you realize just how gay everyone is with their opinions on soft shoes for driving.
        You get instant response with any shoe, soft soles just allow for more angles to comfortably position your feet / legs. The soft sole allows one to only use the top half of the foot for the throttle because the sole bends. It's not a big deal, but I much prefer thin soft soles.
        Driving with certain steel-toe boots is a b***h. There's nothing like bringing out the clutch and getting your giant boot stuck under the brake pedal.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just normal shoes, are you a moronic woman wearing heels?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I use this for everything...

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Every time I've seen shoes from that brand they costed over 100€ the pair, even if they were just your average leather sandals that cost like 20€ from the store brand.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

their hiking and mountain climbing shoes are unparalleled. The "mudguard" soles work like fricking telemarketing magic.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like mine too, work shoes for driving most places BUT my ankle hurts after stop and goes a while since I have steel toe.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

id on that boot? does it come in black?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have a pair of vans i bought from a thrift store for $20 a few years back, they're what i enjoy driving in the most. well broken in and a relatively thin outsole, so it gives good pedal feel and it's easy to articulate the pedal exactly how i want, vs if i were to wear workboots.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

socks only

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I unironically drive the best in work boots because that's what I'm wearing 90% of the time so when I drive on the weekend wearing some vans I get completely thrown off.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why racerman shoes of course!

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These slippers are nice bro

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i find vans provide the best feel/walk ratio.

converse suck ass to walk in.
    nike Airforce cant feel pedals
    vans give you enough feel to drive but comfortable enough to walk around without sore feet.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dress shoes

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's Asics Gel Saga, color matched to my white Cresta with Pacific blue interior

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Long distant truckers all wear the cheap boots their company gave them, I think you might just have b***h feet

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Take a load of this homosexual. Are your sissy feet too delicate to walk and drive barefoot? Please don't tell me you were dumb enough to fall for the tricks of the shoes industry.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://www.shoesensation.com/northside-brille-2-mens-water-shoe-412203m-943.html

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Manual: Puma Speed Cats
    Automatic: whatever
    Automatic, 3h+ road trips: barefoot with slides nearby for stops

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nike sb dunks

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my several years old daily worn new balances have been great behind the wheel

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you are expecting to wear socks then rock some crocs, if not run some flip flops and kick them off when on the highway.

t. Just did 1200 miles today

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats what i did when driving cross country

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Topo Athletic ST-2 Mens are the superior choice. Zero drop. Wide toe box. Zero homosexual foot binding that wreaks your, feet, stride and posture. Strong feet for strong driving.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *